[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discriminatory Hiring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: i clean your shoe.jpg (73KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
i clean your shoe.jpg
73KB, 634x423px
Who do third worlds think its okay to come here, get into a hiring position at the local Coles or what ever market place and then hire exclusively minorities?
Is there some kind of mental disconnect going on here? Do they not see that doing so will drive hiring segregation in more important fields that would preclude their children from working more important jobs and moving into a higher social class?
You go shopping here and literally all you see in every Coles or Woolworths is Bangladeshis or Indians, what ever, you go sit in the CBD and all the people you see coming out of investment firms are white along with the odd overly qualified "uncle tom" type
Why settle for occupying the supermarket (which you don't own anyway) when its going to make job finding for your kids, in real fields mind you, exponentially harder?
>>
>>132232279
Why do third worlders*.
>>
>>132232279
My opinion is that the govt. and Coles, Woolies etc. are fudging the immigration stats through blatant lie of skills shortage
Govt. ... all fake parties .. should be hanged for treason
>>
>>132232279
My local coles and wollies in melbounre are almost all white. If you can't get a job at a supermaket, you're a loser.
>>
>>132232516
You should tell us the location
Until you do I won't believe you
Maybe you could post a photo of the 'all white' staff you claim exists
>>
>>132232516
t. Shareeda Vignaendra
>>
>>132232516
I'll tell you something though m8tie
Coles had to take over our local supermarket because the arab owners of the one which existed sacked all the experienced white staff and replaced them with foreigners
Those foreigners were muslim, naturally, indian, Bangladeshi, etc. And they expected paying customers, female, to step to one side so they could waltz through, arm in arm. They also congregated in gangs when they were supposed to be shelf packing and yabbered away in their foreign tongue
Ignorant as shit
So the local white population here complained about them, recorded them, and drove them out
The arab owned supermarket sold up to Coles. Coles were cognizant of the need to turn a profit, so they employ half white and half migrant staff, with the migrant contingent being very carefully trained to behave in a proper manner
Customer is always right
Customers hold the power
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.