[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does pol think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali? She was a Muslim when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1487528176029[1].jpg (23KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487528176029[1].jpg
23KB, 620x348px
What does pol think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali? She was a Muslim when she came to Europe. Should she have been let in? Should we let in more like her?
>>
>>132231165
She was banned from speaking at a college in the US because an American Muslim group and the American left said she was an intolerant bigot for speaking out against forced female circumcision.
>>
>>132231296
FPBP
>>
>>132231317
Sounds about right, she seems to be doing some good work.
>>
Her commentary re Islam is spot on, however, she's a crazy bitch.
>>
>>132231165
She's an incredibly powerful ally in the war against the Islamisation of the west. People can't call her a straight white male from a Western country and that's basically the end of their "argument" when it comes to silencing critics of Islam.
>>
>>132232582

I'm not sure what you mean by this. She does not appear to be insane, and I doubt you think she is a dog ...
>>
>>132231165
NONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NO!
>>
>>132233524

Are you opposed to her values or are you opposed to immigration, or do you have some other reason?
>>
>>132231317
Leftie here. I fucking hate the regressive left. When will we realize that Islam, and most of religion is opposed to the values of secularism, and fight back against the savages.
>>132231165
We should have more like here, excellent speaker. We should help these atheists who are oppressed in such theocracies.
>>
>>132231165
Her leaving Somalia made that country's average IQ drop by another couple points. She's not crazy, just pissed off and traumatised.
>>
>>132231165
She's the only civilised Somali I wouldn't immediately gas.
>>
>>132231165
the absolute funny thing is that she came as a refugee on false pretenses.
>>
>>132231165
>Should she have been let in? Should we let in more like her?
No and no.
Why do we always have to let them in?
Why can't they stay home and fix their own countries with the trillions of aid dollars and peace resolutions we send them?
>>
>>132231165
>we
>>
File: ayaan_hirsi.jpg (65KB, 800x908px) Image search: [Google]
ayaan_hirsi.jpg
65KB, 800x908px
>>132231165
She's been BLEACHED
>>
>>132231165

If Middle-Eastern and African people will ever reach a point in time were they will be civilized in a manner akin to ours, it will be because of people like her.

It speaks volumes though, that the opinion she has on Muslims that lead her to seek asylum here in the Netherlands may have had something to do with the fact that the VVD (right-wing party she was a member off) was very keen on retracting her status and send her away.

If we as a Western society cannot defend the people that stand up to barbarism and embrace the tenants of the Enlightenment just because of P.C. (which is basically a fear of backlash from Muslim communities either living here, or politically speaking regarding international relationships), then countries like Somalia will remain cesspits for generations to come.
>>
>>132234695
I just checked DFAT and it says we spent $17 million in foreign aid on Somalia.

http://dfat.gov.au/geo/somalia/pages/somalia.aspx

It also says "Large quantities of Australia's seaborne trade pass through the busy maritime trade routes and shipping lanes of the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Somalia."
so we probably have reason to protect our interests.
>>
>>132231165
Ayaan is based, and if you don't agree you are literally retarded and need to educate yourself.
>>
>>132234875
Obviously I am in Australia, but refugees are coming to my country as well.
>>
>>132234588
Have you me all the other Somalis?
>>
She's the most based Muslim on Earth. A year ago she went undercover here for a tv program, and exposed Muslims as greedy and lying cunts who cheat our welfare system
>>
>>132237760

What was the name of the show? Do you have a link?
>>
>>132239335
It's mosly in Danish, but I found the thread I made about it at the time. I didn't know back then it was her, but I've seen Muslims online saying it was her who went undercover

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67042740/
>>
>>132231165
>Should she have been let in? Should we let in more like her?
no and no
whore can hate islam how much she wants,. I dont want her in my country
>>
>>132235529
>If Middle-Eastern and African people will ever reach a point in time were they will be civilized in a manner akin to ours,
The Middle East was more civilized for thousands of years.
>>
>>132231165
I'd do 'er in da butt
>>
>>132240144
And we grew out of it. We are under no obligation to risk our advancement for their sake. All that will do is send the entire world back hundreds of years.
>>
>>132240069

Why do you believe that such people should not be allowed in?
>>
>>132231165

She is based, intelligent, and a foxy, foxy babe.
>>
>>132231165
I would have witheld her entry due to her status as a muslim, I would let her in now ONLY as she is a well-known critic of islam, despite my not wanting any more immigrants to the UK, regardless of colour or origin.
>>
>>132231165
No
No
No
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.