[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Basics: Russia, The Clinton Foundation, etc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1496942866045s.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1496942866045s.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
I'm just going to put this out here. I'm a government employee. I work in DC; can't give up my info, but think Quarry House Tavern in Silver Spring. The Russia thing is bullshit, but the story is that the Trump people are the ones using Obama holdovers to keep the story alive. This was meant to keep the media busy and discredit them. There are more false Trump stories coming to try to bring him down. They all come from the Trump administration.

They are all false. This game will continue throughout his presidency. It is basically a chess game with Trump, elements of the CIA and TeamClinton/TeamObama also involved. Nobody is seriously coming after Trump because TeamTrump has all the dirt on the Clintons...all of it. From Arkansas to the Foundation racket. He has their nuts in a vice right now, which is why the Clintons are mainly quiet and respectful for now.

The Lefties are way out of their league and have fallen into Trump's narrative. This will mean a successful Trump presidency for 8 years (if he wants it). You will see a continuing booming economy and a nationwide dramatic increase in both Republican voters and Leftist violence.

It's 1972 all over again. God Bless the people who put this together.
>>
File: 1499064119513.jpg (354KB, 500x776px) Image search: [Google]
1499064119513.jpg
354KB, 500x776px
>>132228921
So what's going down with the pedo justice? A tame eight years is nothing if we don't see the nonces hang.
>>
>>132228921
>quiet and respectful
Didn't she foretell his impeachment less than a month ago?
>>
>>132228921
I'm not sure why, but I really hope Trump has an endgame. Kind of like how Hitler did. Something to build up to, even as simple as world domination or extermination of ethnicities. Something to keep the game interestin for both sides, as well as spectators.
>>
File: 1480268398564.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480268398564.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>132228921
Give us something new. There's really nothing here we hadn't already suspected. What makes this worth the risk?
>>
>>132230958
Is this what r/the_d thinks unironically?
>>
File: 1497303888606.jpg (47KB, 476x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497303888606.jpg
47KB, 476x335px
>>132228921
What a waste of time.
>>
Think. Why is one guy, a political noob, crushing his competition? Most of the bureaucracy is moderate to left Democrats.

TeamTrump knew well in advance that nearly every single reporter and TV news reader wanted to go all Woodward and Bernstein on Trump. Remember, they are so blindly partisan that they believe Trump is evil based on his party affiliation and because he denied Hillary her "rightful" crown.

It's all-out war against Trump in DC, so his strategy is to heavily feed the internal, institutional Dems a load of bullshit, but more feasible lies to the press.

In the next month or two, something about Manafort will drop that will send the networks into orgasm. Treason, obstruction, etc. will be the keywords. They will beat that drum for another year before they move on to the next fake scandal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.