[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADIANS: BREAK THE CONDITIONING.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 147897089.gif (268KB, 432x355px) Image search: [Google]
147897089.gif
268KB, 432x355px
THERE IS NO FEMALE PENIS.

THERE IS NO MALE UTERUS.

IT IS WRONG TO MAKE YOUR KID DO DRAG SHOWS.

IT IS WRONG TO EXPOSE YOURSELF IN PUBLIC EVEN IF YOU'RE GAY.

DIVERSITY IS NOT 'STRENGTH'.

http://archive.is/RpUF5
>>
Absurdity is the ultimate sexuality.
>>
File: 1495220589959.jpg (707KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495220589959.jpg
707KB, 1280x1024px
>>132226629
>>
>>132226823
And you expect people to just take you at your word that everything they know and believe is a lie?

Humans can't handle vanilla.
>>
>>132226928
>And you expect people to just take you at your word that everything they know and believe is a lie?

ARE YOU ARGUING IN FAVOUR OF THE LITERAL REALITY OF THE FEMALE PENIS?
>>
>>132227051
Nah, if it's absurd it's clearly a falsity, I'm just letting you understand the mentality. You can rail against it by calling it degenerate, but that's about as convincing as telling you that you'll never be happy.
>>
>>132226823
Apparently a misquote, but that chapter in Huck Finn about the King pretty much amounts to the same thing
>>
>>132227246
>Nah, if it's absurd it's clearly a falsity,

NOT IN CANADA IT AIN'T.

IT IS A FEMALE PENIS BY LAW IN CANADA.
>>
>>132227337
K.

What do you want me to say? You won't change it and the only authoritarianism that currently works is left wing authoritarianism, without Islam they won't change it.

Are you frustrated people got bored?
>>
>>132227527

I'VE GOT FIVE CANADA THREADS UP. TOTALLING 600 POSTS BETWEEN THEM.
>>
It's all over lads.

The progressives have won. There is nothing we can do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.