[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is wrong with drumpf???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: big boy.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
big boy.webm
1MB, 720x404px
wtf is wrong with drumpf???
>>
>>132225706
Looks like he's trying too much
>>
>>132225706
hes a big guy
also post your geographic location you nigger
>>
>>132225706
No idea.
>>
>>132225706
nothing. The most entertaining thing about trump is he acts exactly how every one complains America(s) acts. It's like a continuing karma slap upside the head.
>>
>>132225706
I don't think he's aware that literally everyone knows about insecurity and body language these days.
Like, we all now what he's trying to do there..duh
>>
>>132225706
Euros trying to shame degenerate Amis upon whom they depend for aid money and food crops.
That only works with betas who care about your precious feelz.
You may as well ask for the stars to land in your back yard as to have us be more like yourselves.
You kicked us out of your countries for being untermensch, remember?
Reap what you've sown.
>>
>>132225706
nothing? he knows hes better than everyone there so he pushes some cuck out of his way to get to the front. something all alpha males will do
>>
>>132226407
>depend on amerilards for crops
Top lel, nigger, go pick some cotton
>>
>>132225706

fucking awesome

BACK OF THE LINE< KEK

trump just totally took control.
>>
File: 1498176651045.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1498176651045.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
drumpf looks like a manlet compared to our guy
drumpflet btfo
>>
>>132225706
Every. Single. Day. I regret voting for this oaf.
>>
>>132225706
kill yourself
>>
File: 1498020982992.jpg (47KB, 460x672px) Image search: [Google]
1498020982992.jpg
47KB, 460x672px
>>132225706
He is the most powerful man in the world, he knows it, you know it and everyone there knows it.
>>
>>132227327
No, other males get out of the way for alpha males. A true alpha has no reason to push people out of the way.
>>
>>132228048
He is a tall guy, I wouldnt pick on his height.
He behaves like a typical shart in mart though.
>>132228163
>flag
>>
>>132225706
He's in charge here
>>
>>132228520
Some betas need to be shown the way.
>>
LARGE
AND
IN
C H A R G E
>>
It's called autism
>>
>>132228672
You can't force respect. Everyone in the video is holding back laughter afterwards.
>>
Tiny hands.
>>
dunno man but that election was a roller coaster i think he has alot on his plate and cant stand the fact that his own media is bought out against him his dream of being praised and leading the country with pride and having the support of all of your country men and women instead all they do is point out his weaknesses i swear if the media heard a fart that sounded Russian they would obama would of had a probe up his ass after wasting millions of your tax dollars with all the investigates and fart translators an operation that would resulting in nothing but recordings of bad gas. fuck em and fuck the shit there pushing
>>
>>132229187
he doesn't need their respect he just needs them to know he will fuck them up if he has to
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.