[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this timeline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1466682403306.jpg (184KB, 1223x838px) Image search: [Google]
1466682403306.jpg
184KB, 1223x838px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660886/Far-right-extremist-arrested-plot-shoot-Macron.html

>plotted to kill Macron infront of trump
>postings online shows he was an ABB apologist.
>intelligence officers noticed his post on a "video game" forum looking for weapons

Oh /pol/acks. What the fuck is going on lately.

Its like people take us seriously.

>sad you aint alpha enough for HUMINT, spook?
>>
>>132225286
This is such a false flag it's waving across my screen.
>>
File: 1499008560686.png (60KB, 700x736px) Image search: [Google]
1499008560686.png
60KB, 700x736px
>>132225789
Yeah someone is planning something.

>lisbon theft, 3 days ago
>reverse for more sources
>>
>trying to buy illegal weapons online on a GAMING forum

No one is this retarded

>had targets in his internet history

So if I Google Donald Trump that means I want to kill Donald Trump? Cancer.

>he has stated blah blah

Let's hear it from the horses mouth

If you're a serious nationalist then you know violence only emboldens the left. Violence is the recourse for those whose ideas cannot withstand rational discourse. Our ideas are already winning without violence. This shit is fake as fuck senpai. Keep an eye out for more incongruous details about this story.
>>
>>132227816
Violence is the only option left when your opposition outright rejects rational discourse.
However, now is not the time to fight back violently.
>>
>>132225286
According to the lasted news he bought a decorative katana at the last Japan Expo.
Truly a madman.
>>
>intelligence officers noticed his post on a "video game" forum looking for weapons

Let me guess: 18-25 ?
>>
>>132229557
That's what I thought.
Also imagine if he did get that kalash, went to the parade, aimed at Macron but being a total noob he misses his target and kills the guy besides Macron... Donald Trump, becoming the hero of all burger SJW.
>>
sound fabricated as fuck.
It's just an excuse to ban the FN and Japanese culture related content this summer during the traditional july-august massive unvoted law pass.
France blowking 4chan on a national level by september? It's more likely than you think.
They already got sankaku boards and gurochan after all.
>>
>>132225286
>playing videa
>on mike say "MarcronI ic a jerk"
45 seconds later, door bashed in.
Swatted?!
nope.
Headlines next day:

>Far-right-extremist-arrested-plot-shoot-Macron
>>
>>132225286
With far right extremists like this, who needs commies and Jews.
>>
File: glowinthedark.jpg (253KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
glowinthedark.jpg
253KB, 620x827px
if the CIA\Israel\Israeli Gladio known as ISIS kills trump, frames us for something especially heinous and doesn't shut down that CIA LARPer Richard Spencer who has painted a huge target on our backs for the media then we make CIA retard memes 24/7 exposing all their crimes

reign in the media defaming altright
>>
Nothing there holds much legally speaking. "trying to buy" isn't really a crime, and we see fichierS terrorist walking free even after being caught with illegal weapons.
The rest is a mix of thought crimes, and badly dissimulated anti Japan racism.
He will get like a few months maybe and some "therapy"
>>
>>132227816
>Violence is the recourse for those whose ideas cannot withstand rational discourse.
This is very true. If you have to turn to violence, you need to drop your ideas.

Violence is for when you need to obtain resources or power. That's how countries do it. They don't do it because of muh political beliefs, as much as people would love to live in that dream world and think they are righteous.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.