[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the Culling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 36

File: 1499006267949.jpg (117KB, 900x968px) Image search: [Google]
1499006267949.jpg
117KB, 900x968px
why is half of gen X already dead?

pic related
>>
File: fearless.jpg (75KB, 543x503px) Image search: [Google]
fearless.jpg
75KB, 543x503px
just elites freeing up the retirement funds, thats all
>>
File: futureb8.jpg (114KB, 500x998px) Image search: [Google]
futureb8.jpg
114KB, 500x998px
this is the future they sold us
>>
>>132223589
sex drugs, rock and roll, and corn frutose
>>
File: 1484620613731.jpg (94KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484620613731.jpg
94KB, 728x545px
Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

http://jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
>>
>>132224246
The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

http://jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
>>
>>132224492
There was no holocaust fuck off normie.
>>
File: 1496215744136.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496215744136.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
Bump
>>
>>132223589
>>132224412
>immigration is forced to cover the declining population as a result of soft genocide policies implemented
>>
>>132224412
>gays sudoku themselves

there is an agenda to indoctrinate an entire generation of youth into believing that they may be gay or trans. Hence the massive increase in those who subscribe to identity politics and or claim they are trans or gay.

The agenda is both to introduce laws that criminalise the speech of those who speak out against those who want it to be introduced to kids as young as 4 (safe schools program) and making it legal for children as young as 5 to become trans even if the parents object. As the family courts will eventually be granted the power to remove young children from parents if they go against the childs wished to change sex or gender.

The end goal is a mix of depopulation along side cultural marxism which is by design to bring about the destruction of society by removing our freedoms, such as speech, and who we are and not wanting to associate with. As you will be forced in educational facilities and workplaces to mix and mingle with these ppl or face severe consequences.

So tl;dr, depopulation and totalitarian control of the people with severe freedom restrictions and removal of parental rights is the end goal of the lgbt agenda.
>>
>>132225660
all the globalist propaganda is to simply repackage soft genocide
>>
>>132224412
today these eugenicists/genociders mastered feminism, identity politics, global warming, social engineering, economic collapse, and population replacement
>>
>>132224492
Here's the smoking gun marking the kickoff of phase I: population control solutions submitted to the Rockefeller Foundation and the UN. It was only used on the West, but it was quite effective.
Note that nothing has been done to reverse the declining native birthrate. The solution to dwindling birthrate is always immigration by 3rd worlders.
>>
>>132223589
why is this one not getting a few more views. A bit too esoteric at first glance?
>>
So, will we, the millenials meet the same fate?

I remember coming into work and my boss, 39, wasn't there because he had a heart attack...

Such a fucked up world.
>>
File: culling.png (8KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
culling.png
8KB, 600x500px
>>132228085
millennials are worse off. there wont be anything but 3rd world left.
>>
>>132228085
A lot of it is retaliation for failed social experiments. GenX ended up fighting back. The "millenials" are a fractured group. You have your early production run from the early to late 1980s, they were raised in the same way as GenX, but then exposed to the internet, cell phones, etc, and your late models which ran afterwards that dont really remember much of life prior to 9/11 and the major power grab that happened.

the goal was always to create a socially pliant, obedient caste of chattel. Its been going on for a long, long time. Look at "beetlemania" etc. That was not a natural event. It was pushed, and pushed hard. Its just now we have a glimpse into the reality of the situation deu to our shared information networking skills being faster than shit can be buried. at least for now.
>>
>>132228344
source for this chart?
>>
>>132228344
started looking into pesticides like 13 years ago. Turns out glyphosate has never been tested for toxicity. I was like what? Then you find out that Monsanto basically owns the FDA and shit because of the revolving door. There's even a quote from a Monsanto rep where he says that no one could say glyphosate was toxic because there was never a study. Then I lost my shit. I literally tape signs that say "cancer" or "breast cancer" to the Roundup displays when they trot that shit out every spring. Home depot manager once caught me, just nodded.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4102990/Britain-s-used-pesticide-linked-deadly-liver-disease-shocking-new-study-claims.html

>>132228422
it is 1 in 2 people. meaning 50% of the population
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/risk/lifetime-risk

http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/study-says-nearly-1-in-2-canadians-to-develop-cancer-in-their-lifetime-1.3468455

http://www.cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-101/canadian-cancer-statistics-publication/?region=bc

Half of Kurdistan population could face risk of cancer in 3 years
half of the Iraqi population will face the risk of cancer in 2020,” he added.
http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/230620173
>>
>>132228974
We are drowning in our own wastes and killing ourselves
>>
>>132223750
What better way to take a goys life savings?
>>
>>132228398
>failed social experiments leading to a fractured generation
So it is true then, this weight on our shoulders truly is the fates of the world.
Most people are like hollow drones of what a person should be like, when pressed on having to create an original thought of their own instead of parroting that days headlines they shut down, like an npc malfunctioning.
We are entering the endgame phase of civ tier 1 then.
>>
>>132228085
>>132223750
>the goys work to death, while the elite pillage their savings
>>
>>132230117
>force sheep to save for retirement by paying for medicare and retirement savings, that they will never see
>>
>>132228974
>b-but CAR-T cures n shit

CAR-T therapies could eventually replace some stem-cell transplants and will likely be priced along those lines, price tags around $300,000 to $700,000 per therapy.
>>
>>132223589
top way to rob a generation of it's wealth
>>
globalism is the first step to mass depopulation for the good of the elites.
>>
>>132222222
>don't mind me, just checking these septs
>>
>>132233051
It should be specified that its the depopulation of the more intelligent first world thats targeted first. Soft kills only need to be used on those smart enough to realize theyre being genocided. Hard kill methods would then be able to be used once its mainly only third worlders left.
>>
>>132229372
We are but (((they))) arent
>>
>>132223589

agenda 21 at work. its in our food/water.
>>
I've completely given up packaged food. I only eat the whole foods, the staples, and all if it is organic so at least the pesticides can't be synthetic in origin.
>>
>>132229879
Nicely said anon. It really is creepy how many people really are truly empty inside and devoid of original thoughts and just 100% socially engineered. Always spooky to meet people whose whole reality is pieced together from movie&tv show lines... aka the satanist media has effectively brainwashed them to the point that they are incapable of thinking about anything that the satanist media did not want them to think
>>
>>132230557
>CAR-T
nevermind that as with all gene therpay they can insert new code into your body. Sure your cancer will be gone...ish, but so will parts of your personality.
>>
>>132234529
>>132229879
https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

Related. Not that I necessarily agree with all of it.
>>
File: nightmare vision.png (32KB, 591x275px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision.png
32KB, 591x275px
>>132234529
i know what you mean anon. Its scary, because I think about how many memes and shit I used to regurgitate when I was young. I dont know the exact method I used to break free, and that is scary as well.
>>
>>132223589
Who cares, Gen Z is going strong
Millennial are worthless trash, would literally not care if they all died
Only thing that would happen is video game sales plummet
>>
>>132223880
>>132223589
worry not, they just replenish us with a fresh supply gen x'ers from asia and africa
>>
>>132234752
Actually I seem to have been mistaken,Gen Y not gen x are millennial right?
>>
>>132229879
Dude. You fucking hit the nail on the head. NPCs. So many people I meet are fucking two dimensional. You can actually "see" they lack that vital spark that gives them depth. Its fuckin' weird.
>>
>>132234859
He didn't hit the nail on the head he stole it from a Sam Hyde video
>>
>>132223589

Being sacrificed to moloch is a hell of a drug
>>
>>132233386
the policies of the west are based on coordinated and militarily-engineered depopulation effort
>>
>>132234958
>mass
>Moloch
>massacres
>>
>>132235016
No they aren't m8
Nobody trying to kill you shut up and eat your tendies
>>
>>132234614
>>132230557
>elites price out plebs with expensive "cures"

never mind the fact that people right now could be cured from personalized combination/cocktail of repurposed "old" drug

http://adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

lets just ignore cheap, easy, effective solutions and just cull the population as we always do
>>
>>132234411
This is the correct move. Try to start growing your own food as well to lessen reliance on (((stores))). Fuck corn syrup it's literally in EVERYTHING! How does this not make people spit with rage?!
>>
>>132234958
its ancient pagan ritual sacrifice ("trial by fire" ) to moloch rebranded as redemption/endure persecution

mystic and a 33rd degree mason, taught that each of the three Abrahamic faiths has a planet that governs that religion. Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn

back in the 60s there were major protests in NYC against building the WTC, because there was literally, absolutely no real reason and no practical purpose for the WTC. at the time, the area was a residential neighborhood and NYC suffered from a high office vacancy rate. one of the major objections was that the project was financially unsound since there was already an economic crisis from a surplus of empty office space in NYC.

most office buildings were vacant and people protested against destroying a residential neighborhood for a useless office building that would just add to the inventory of struggling, empty office space market.

the gov't ignored all financial, social, and practical issues and continued with the "purposeless" project and throughout the WTC's existence, vacancy rate was always high for WTC, and also for NYC. WTC was practically empty throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s

the purpose of the "11" building was finally revealed on the mega occult ritual sacrifice of 2001

Saturn's hexagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q

http://www.whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
>>
>>132234734
Yeah I realized how fucked most people are a few years ago when I kind of broke a normie I knew at the time. Said something along the lines that if you are just parroting shit from the tv you are just regurgitating other people's thoughts and actually don't have any original thoughts and people who just spastically spit out some quote really don't have original thoughts and have been conditioned to think about family guy or whatever once their mind begins to wander anywhere that could lead to an original thought and are nervous because they have never had one and the brain has been conditioned to enjoy the tv memes. He just looked at me and said "bro but that's all I do, I love family guy references, like that's my thing bro .... damn bro do I not really have any thoughts of mine own? I never thought about it before but fuck bro..." dude left my friends apt at that point lol
>>
>>132224412

That fucking link lol
>>
This is one redpill too many for me
>>
>>132234730
Interesting, ride the tiger by evola is along the same lines but goes way more in depth about what has caused the disolution of civilization. Combats each ideology explaining the mistakes in each one and why its a mistake as well.
>>
All I know is that the future is going to be very rough for younger generations. You need to prepare as much as you can. It's not just paranoia. There are too many scenarios that will come into play in the future.
>>
>>132234734
All the social engineering of the "counter culture" and "hippy movement" really personally skeeve me out as someone who was into that shit from 17-22ish after realizing how it was all 100% CIA from the beginning and how much damage tuning in turning on and dropping out had done to me .... anon I get acid flashbacks when I drink coffee now and am haunted by serious shit and got involved in really reckless shit and dodged cases and bullets .... now I'm trying to get back into society and lead a normal life and am a recovering leftist anarchist hippy... It's tough because I literally made 0 plans because was so set on dropping out of society. Thanks CIA niggers for fucking up my life and career prospects!!! Great job on making a whole trap for thinking people to fall into where they aren't really rebeling and just fucking themselves up on nice CIA lsd and just smoking weed and removing themselves from society so they are not a threat. Being a hippy is such a total mind virus. FUCK THAT YOU FUCKING CIA NIGGERS
>>
>>132236260
Don't fight the knowledge
>>
>>132236724
No I'm not. Just overwhelmed.
>>
>>132236639
The problem is that the hippy stuff is not all bad. Healthy food, nature, healing music, romanticism, fighting for things other than corporate jewism. Have you read the book "Children of the Sun" about the Wandervogel, proto-hippies? There's a reason so many alternative cancer doctors end up dead. Was the white male anti-war movement hijacked by kikes? Yes. Are burnouts with Marley posters above their couch and dreads fucking morons?
Yes. But, it does not follow that we should do a 180 and suck the military-industrial-complex's and corporate kike materialist's cock.

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/a_conspiracy_theory_of_a_conspiracy_theory_to_attack_white_male_dasein
>>
>>132235607
>and then everyone registered republican that day and Jesus enacted a flat tax across the entire country.
>>
>>132238004
Good post
>>
>>132235594
>Judaism is symbolized with a hexagram
>day of worship is Saturn's Day
>Saturn the planet has a literal hexagon at its North Pole.
How is there not a god or at the very least aliens? Pro tip there isn't.
>>
>>132234734
Knowing how to regurgitate memes can be useful. These programmed NPCs of people will mimic whatever you meme at them or attack it depending on how its presented and by who they percieve the origin point.
Think of each different personality type as a mask and yourself as the actor or player using each as needed to achieve desired results.
>>
File: 1497877968820.gif (3MB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497877968820.gif
3MB, 262x300px
tfw 34
>>
I'm in my 40's. Fortyish, if you will.
I graduated HS in 1992 with a class of 70 people. This summer is our 25th HS reunion. The alumni organization decided to combine the classes of 90-92 because there aren't enough of us left alive to bother with a single class reunion. Most of my friends are dead, quite a few were suicides and car crashes. My first wife died of rapid onset leukemia in her 20's. Just one oldfags life experience, take it for what you will.
>>
>>132235607
Eh I'm an encyclopedia of Simpsons and Seinfeld, and other bullshit, because I was raised in front of a TV. Nobody would ever accuse me of being unoriginal, in fact I've always gotten the exact opposite, too unlike others if anything, hard to relate to. Remember not to focus on the superficial. Quotes are just memes, they have their purpose.
>>
>>132234752
>being this delusional
>>
>>132238004
I love literature in the 50s and 60s, even though it was obviously drug fueled, there was a beautiful connection to humanity, to freedom and our connectedness to nature. By connecting us to each other with social media at the expense of nature we sadly lost our belonging.
>>
>>132236639
This described me as well. While I no longer want to drop out of society. (In the fullest sense this is both futile, and wicked.). I do want to decrease my economic dependence on the mass trade system (own, or small community source of food, water, fuel, and building materials)
>>
>>132238004
This.
>>
>>132239149
46 here class of 1988
I've lost so many friends to suicide ,cancer, drug od's and just odd deaths it's scary at this point. So many dead, I won't even go to reunions it's too sad.
>>
I'm 40
USA fell for some serious b.s. The 2x Iraq + Afghan wars took out a huge number of able-bodied and minded men.

Alcohol+Drugs did a number on many others, high fructose corn syrup has been another, and I would imagine that the general rise in environmental toxicity is yet another factor.

I think drugs today are far more dangerous than they were then. There seems to be a concerted effort to supply and poison Americans with drugs
>>
>>132238666
Ahem lads
>>
>>132235594
>>132238666
was equated with the Carthaginian god Ba'al Hammon, to whom children were sacrificed, and to Yahweh, whose Sabbath was first referred to as "Saturn's day," in a poem by Tibullus, who wrote during the reign of Augustus; eventually this gave rise to the word "Saturday" in English.[35] The identification with Ba'al Hammon later gave rise to the African Saturn, a cult that enjoyed great popularity until the 4th century. It had a popular but also a mysteric character and required child sacrifices

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_%28mythology%29

the star of rapham is borrowed from hinduism, which actually had strong influences on the talmud (which influences cabalah) and cabalah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4

https://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/david-rockefeller-mastermind-of-the-911-nuclear-terrorist-attacks

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=9%2F11+ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk
>>
>>132239932
I believe my 20th reunion was canceled.. I didn't go to the 10 year one.. I don't keep up with anybody though since I was an outcast
>>
>>132240290
>There seems to be a concerted effort to supply and poison Americans with drugs

all the mafias/govts are in on this and no one is on your side. no one!

atleast the Opium Wars had a few based yellow man to fight off the molochite empire

now Yellowman ship shitloads of meth and heroine in.
correlation between the consumption and production of heroin in Vancouver and the amount of chinks.

Is there any information on the Chinese connection to the opiate crisis in North America? I remember heroin exploding in Seattle in 2014 and 2015 and an article in a Vancouver newspaper about the appearance of fentanyl on cargo ships bound from China

https://www.statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

no one will stop it. it is in the interests of the ruling elite
>>
Why all the disinfo? The only people dying young are the ones who dived into the drug culture. Marijuana, cocaine, heroin, now prescriptions; those of us smart enough to stay away from that are doing just fine. Says a lot about you.
>>
>>132240485
>>132239932
>>132240290
>>132239149
this is silent genocide
>>
>>132226811
this nigga gets it. someone actually took their redpill.
>>132225660
theyre more like neutered dogs than people at this point
>>
>>132240759
this
nothing to see here goys. run along now
>>
>>132240674
I'm not sure how it all works but it's a complex system involving multiple countries.. for most it's fulfilling demand for monetary purposes, but there seems to be an agenda as well, mainly to create soft-genocide of Americans
>>
>>132239601
>social media
Another major pillar of the social engineering behind what is being seen today. It creates a panopticon type effect where trends can easily be dictated to create social pressures to ostracize originality to the point its something that is feared instead of sought after. Where people care more about matching up exactly with the status quo in order to fit in than they do about the status quo itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon

>The Panopticon creates a consciousness of permanent visibility as a form of power, where no bars, chains, and heavy locks are necessary for domination any more.[47] Foucault proposes that not only prisons but all hierarchical structures like the army, schools, hospitals and factories have evolved through history to resemble Bentham's Panopticon.
>>
>>132236631
theyll be grist in the mill for the age of genocide to come
>>
>>132239622
you want to be amish basically
>>
>>132240674
>>132241476
The really filthy drugs have ALWAYS been controlled by the Asians. Opium in the early days. Heroin in the 80's and 90's and now meth, 99.9% of which comes out of gooks

Delaware has a huge port that just recently China was super interested in buying, but for some reason the Governor refused to let it go through, but Chinese delegates constantly visit the state to overlook the port being expanded to handle larger ships. That right there is shady as fuck.

When Chinese ships started being accepted at Delaware's port, heroin suddenly showed up. Its known China is huge on importing illegal drugs like heroin. The port is absolutely perfect for moving drugs AND trafficked humans from - its literally a HUB to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, Wilmington, New York.

Delaware's Governor has been extremely shady as fuck (Governor Markel) he lost the current election so it is a new Governor, but Markel was notorious for refusing FOIA requests, refusing to allow any investigations, was caught Tweeting shit to a prostitute, was caught using a fake fucking name connected to a fucking official state email address. Its one of the shadiest states in the U.S.
>>
Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.
>>
>>132242439
thanks for the advice mister satan dude
>>
File: 1484632539515.jpg (19KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1484632539515.jpg
19KB, 480x479px
>>132238666 (checked)
>>132240323 (palindrome checked)
>>
>>132240674
>this anon knows about the chinaman
You know the chinese are in bed with the mexican cartels. The cartel crews rob the mexican mining crew and sells the minerals to the chinese, as well as the chinaman using REM machines to mine rare minerals which destroys the land via radiation output by these machines. Theres most likely a drug connection in there as well. The paris accords as well as un agenda 21+24 heavily favor china by forcing a deindustrialization upon mainly the usa as well as other western countries.
>>
>>132242813
its over lads, the gooks won
>>
File: IMG_2300.png (19KB, 1063x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2300.png
19KB, 1063x606px
>>132235084
Yes yes exactly heh heh no one is trying to kill you my fellow white person.
>>
>>132238004
>>132239601

I agree. The music and other art of the time was something else. A deep connection to what it meant to be a human being. Listen to some of the early Dead songs... Poetry over prose. The early Dead fans were independent free thinkers until they blew up and the mindless drones following the latest trend took it too far becoming the dirty hippy "deadheads" that became degenerate for degeneracy's sake and those that just enjoyed the musical craftsmanship and writing prowess of the Dead became a minority. Mindless masses have always been around crowding in and eventually ruining every scene.
>>
>>132228344
The rise in "cancer" is caused by a diagnosis spree. Not because people got sicker. Cancer is not even a disease. Just a mark the medical industrial complex stamps on more and more individuals do lure more money from them, keeping the death rate high by killing them with deadly chemicals and death certain "treatment" methods.
>>
>>132223589
what if its only so because people are fat and not really a conspiracy?
>>
>>132223750
sorta related

prior to 2000, 20% Interest rates on savings was the standard. then drastically went to 1%

what happened?
>globalisation ponzi scheme

your funds were invested in China/India
>>
>>132242439
>sleepy posting
This is an 18+ board kid
>>
File: jatc.jpg (80KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
jatc.jpg
80KB, 850x400px
>>132244035
Also keep in mind; There will always be a "cure just around the corner" for a disease that never existed
>>
>>132244035
>>132244796
People diagnosed with cancer who refuse treatment still die.
>>
>>132244192

what if the moloch industry getting people fat is really part of the conspiracy?
>>
>>132244953
People die
Can't even prove cancer exist
>>
relax goys

there will always be spare poojeets and wongs in asia just yearning to take your place and house, along with an efficient government eager to destroy you and import the 3rd world to replace you

so dont zerg about it, its literally nothing.
>>
Xennial burger here ('76). Basically raised Gen X'er though.

Reading this thread with a mix of horror + fascination. Not that it's news to me, but this particular angle on what's happening is really intriguing. The idea that Gen Xers may be a canary in the cole mine is so obvious and scary at the same time.

just turned 40 this year, and I'm telling you millenials that the cliche is so fucking true-- time flies by. One day you are in your late 20's having fun, the next thing you know, you are 40. I urge you all to claim your life NOW, don't wait and waste your best time, energy level, focus, and health on being a NEET. It's not fucking worth it.

Re: all the hippie stuff, yeah that was me too. Still is in many ways. And yes, it's confusing because it's taken many of the most natural impulses human beings have and and twisted them into a dysfunctional way of being. But wanting freedom, health, autonomy, and the ability to author your own life in contrast to a social structure that would either confine you, make you an NPC, or take away your sense of purpose & belonging, makes complete sense. Every man should feel a sense of self ownership. This is natural.
>>
>>132246026

2/2

Re: Gen Xers deserve it b/c of degenerate lifestyle practices-- there's a truth in that. If anyone is stupid enough to eat toxic processed food, consume drugs that are clearly toxic for no clear benefit, or buy in to the lamestream media, then yes, they have earned the suffering that will befall them. The other side of it though, is that we are conditioned from day 1 to think this is 'normal', and we (meaning white men in particular) are given a life where we have no meaning. So, Of course the impulse to escape a structure where you have a shit life becomes stronger. Remember that most of the sense of personality / role / identity is created in a child before the age of 7, 80% or so before the age of 5. Indoctrination into girls being more important, in being abandoned by dad who has to work all the time, etc, happens very early.

we were all trained to be this way at a very early age.

Then we were fed a mix of lies and conflicting narratives to keep us dissatisfied and confused for the rest of our lives. Still are. It's no fucking wonder that we end up wanting a way OUT. It's like trying to win at a rigged carnival game.
>>
>>132246026
>Not that it's news to me
so this genocide is common knowledge amongst gen x'ers?

why dont they revolt? seeing the crime committed against them and their peers
>>
>>132223589
I'm still alive, my belgian yid frenemy
>>
>>132246026
>>132246132
good post
>>
>>132234752
All you generation Z kids talk the same
>>
>>132244019

oddly enough, many of those early deadheads became founding members of Silicon Valley, and laid the conceptual frameworks for much of the way Tech is used today.

>The early Dead fans were independent free thinkers until they blew up and the mindless drones following the latest trend took it too far becoming the dirty hippy "deadheads" that became degenerate for degeneracy's sake and those that just enjoyed the musical craftsmanship and writing prowess of the Dead became a minority

I think this is a mix of things; the rampant momentum of degeneracy of the 70's kicked in. Things got taken too far, as they always do in youth culture. And you had bigger and bigger audiences that were there just for the rock n roll party of it. The band themselves fell victim to this. VIsion gave way to the comfort of belonging and being in the blur of hedonism for novelty's sake.

I think a certain amount of deconditioning is a healthy impulse. Psychedelics do that, they deprogram & decondition you. But taken too far, you have people who are structureless, lacking in any focal point or organizing principles.The trick is to receive all the wisdom, insight, and creativity that comes from a deconditioned state and apply it to create a much more optimal way of organizing oneself.

There was a lot of that in the 70's & 80's-- people who deconditioned themselves too much and never took up a new focal point. By the 90's, it was an acceptable meme and culture in it's own right. As someone who has been there, I can say that there is a significant amount of low self esteem involved in that world.

And as someone who lives in the bay area, I can also say that there are many here who passed through a phase like that and came out the other side to go on to be successful. You should see all the very rich old deadheads in Marin county.
>>
>>132246026
>born in '76
>claims to be a millennial
You are a Gen Xer faggot

>born in '76
>claims to have turned 40 this year
You are also bad at math and/or keeping track of your age
>>
>>132246583
Gen X had the opportunity to revolt in the 90s as technology started to push the baby boomers out of the way. Some Gen Xers did revolt but to no avail as the numbers were too small to have an effect. The majority of Gen X just got down on their knees and sucked baby boomer cock. There is no hope for Gen X now. Too many are just slaves in the matrix like Millenials and Gen Z.

>inb4 Gen Z is master race
Nah. Sorry to disappoint. That is just a meme kids.
>>
>>132246583

Of course. Who do you think was writing all those early 'woke' websites, books, conspiracy stuff, etc. in the early days of the internet (and before) ? It was Xers and Boomers.

I remember hearing about ALL of this stuff as far back as the 90's. Gen Xers knew it was all a lie back in the day, which is why they were jaded and pessimistic.

DESU, I laugh at how millenials think they are so special and so 'woke' becuase they are informed & skeptical; they're not. They're just a continuation of the next generation looking for the truth. Much of this information was already well in place before you guys were old enough to take it in. It was just in books instead of online.

When 9/11 happened, NONE of my friends were really all that surpirsed. Everyone knew what was up.

Granted, just like millenials now, the majority of Gen X were totally bought in to the consumer / pop culture paradigm, following trends, just trying to accept the life they'd been given. But there was a minorty then, and still a (larger) minority now, who are waking up.
>>
>>132247004
>silicon valley of the virgins
dont waste your time in SV

just a cult of gen X virgins herded to the cull
>>
>>132244192
this
people living lazy, decadent lifestyles, eating the wrong food

heart disease like a muthafucka
>>
Fuck em.

They just let the boomers run amok and thought they were going to have a place on the gravy train and here we are.
>>
>>132238889
Kekd so hard. Tfw gonna die by 40 from poisoned shit I consumed as a child constantly.
>>
>>132223589
Too much of a pussy to an hero so im oke with dieing at 50 rather then having to stretch this bs out till 80
>>
>>132223589

Gen X had the lowest recorded repopulation rate of any Western generation.

They basically had no reason to exist.
>>
>>132247832
I hope some ingredient in dunkaroos wipes us all out at 40 for some gnarly carcinogen in the icing.

>ONLY 90'S KIDS WILL REMEMBER DUNKAROOS BEING THE LEAD PAINT OF THEIR GENERATION
>>
>>132225660
Then of course there will be war.
>>
Its the food we eat, especially meat and dairy from factory farms
>>
>>132247683
>virgin valley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103650/40-year-old-virgins-Silicon-Valley-paying-sex-therapy.html

https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/predatory-sex-therapists-in-silicon-valley/
>>
>>132239622
Start growing your own vegetables and fruit. Start small, a few zucchini and squash maybe hot peppers. Then next year increase your garden. Raise chickens to keep away ticks. Start hunting for your own meat. Reduce your dependence on (((them))). Just start small so you don't get overwhelmed.
>>
>>132240674
Chinese communist party considers it a sick revenge to poison the west with a fresh supply of opiates.
>>
>>132247057

No, douche nozzle.

Born dec. 76. That more or less makes me what is not called a "Xennial". I never said I was a millenial.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/28/xennials_a_23006562/

being born at the end of 76 still makes me 40. My maths are just fine. It's you capacity to think more broadly that needs a little improving ;)

But, I will say this; I have parcticipated in most of the subcultures that defines you as millenials. I am familiar and current with everything your generation thinks is yours. Tech, electronic music, punk rock, dyed hair, counterculture in general, dropping out, etc. I've been there, done and seen it. Overwhelm and malaise at the problems of the world were being discussed by Xer's first. I was and am one of those cool people who helped pave the way for your millenial 'culture'-- i.e., I was there first.

The thing is, all this shit took on a life of it's own (and in a lot of ways, worse) when the millenials came of age and ran with it, bascially amplifying and exaggerating what the Xers were doing in the 90's to early 2000's, when we were in our 20's. What was the fringe became the norm. As it always does. As it did when Xers took up the fringe of what came before them.

None of this is new.
>>
>>132248655
Archive time
https://archive.is/ydNPn
>>
>>132248005
Ate those all the time lad. And lunchables. And soda and candy. Fuck me I am in for it, I'm 25 and don't feel good about the future.
>>
>>132247953

>They basically had no reason to exist.

this is flawed logic. more like they had no reason to REPRODUCE, which when you look at the likely course of outcomes for Earth on a number of fronts (envirnomental, political, economic, etc.) makes complete sense.

It's that age old theme of intelligent people reproducing less because their standards are higher
>>
>>132223589
that picture is retarded
>>
File: Hopin.jpg (51KB, 460x317px) Image search: [Google]
Hopin.jpg
51KB, 460x317px
Born in 1968. You younglings have no idea of the horrors you are about to face. Only the strongest will survive.
>>
>>132249164

here's the thing I wonder though; wasn't it always this way?

As you age, people start dying for different reasons. Many people don't live past their early to mid 50's. It's just a reality, always has been.
>>
>>132249382
Yes and no. everything is different now and most of my white male peers died way too early in my locale. I'm just old enough to remember the world before. We are living in a Jewish-created nightmare comrade. I've had a long time to think about it and watch what's going on and this is worse than any sort of science fiction I've ever read and I'm really into reading you know. Something has got to give.
>>
>>132229879
Glad I am not alone. Fuckingg NPCs everywhere.
>>
>>132249870

>Something has got to give.

on this, you and I are in agreement. It's clearly inevitable.
>>
File: 1489077409680.jpg (55KB, 532x634px) Image search: [Google]
1489077409680.jpg
55KB, 532x634px
>>132245041
what if people are getting fat because they are stupid, have no purposes in life and this whole white shaming thing really came into reality only recently, like 10 years tops, and before that they just ate themselves to death on fatty foods and discarded most of the advice given by dieticians, and they could have chosen to do sports but they were too shitty and tarded to do so. What if only because the white gatekeepers keeping some of the jew away from all of this through anti monopoly practices started seeing most humans as fat, bloated pieces of shits and just stopped giving a fuckl.

Why else would a random imageboard of mostly losers manage to subdue a bunch of semetic retards with lots of money with so little effort that we barely even noticed a bump in board culture?
>>
>>132248655
>born in 76
>Xennial
>just turned 40 this year
You are are the douche nozzle. Its 2017. You are turning 41 this year. There is no such thing as a Xennial. That's some retarded made up shit right there. You are a Gen Xer turning 41 this year. Sort your shit out before posting anymore.
>>
You're just trying to scare me r-right? G-go back to /x/ larpers
>>
>>132248218

this. just eat raw fruits and vegetables (organic if easily absorbs pesticides, like leafy greens, but for others like onions it doesn't matter as much) and then wild caught salmon (try to get it from the atlantic) twice a week, and maybe just a little bit of greek yogurt (as long as the cows weren't treated with hormones). if you must sweeten things (cereal, tea), use a little bit of honey instead of sugar. and broccoli is basically the most based food on the planet
>>
>>132247677
Frank Zappa was identical to us but like 30+ years ago. Check out YouTubes of him on various talk shows. This redpill shit has been around for a long time. It's just easier to get more people on board with it now. I'm anxious to see what happens in another generation with all these people learning the truth behind everything.
>>
>>132250145
I'm thinking in terms of white ethnostate and breakaway civilization of some sort.
>>
>>132250839
>not growing your own food, hunting your own meat, making your own yogurt
Top cuck
>>
>>132250234

Cute. The pot calling the kettle black. Your post offers nothing but criticism. You do nothing to share, or put yourself on the line. I post information about myself to ground my opinion, to give it context. You? You offer nothing. Your post is meaningless noise, just like your life.

This right here is why there will be failure in this movement; In-fighting, judgement, and trying to tear each other down with criticism rather than mutually learn and receive empowerment. In short, divisiveness. A divided people is a weak people, easily controlled. Do not attack you allies.

We too easily allow ourselves to be divided. Millenials are particularly bad at hiding behind a veneer of complacent skepticism while avoiding actually putting some skin in the game. Your generation lashes out because you perceive yourselves as the lone carriers of the world's problems (which is false) where it should be you receiving the insight of those who have gone before you, and paying it forward for those that come after you. IF this world falls, all generations will feel it together. There is no reason to rage at those that are on your side. This to me, is the worst side of pol: the willingness to use shame culture-- the very knife that has cut you-- on others around you. If you want to learn anything from history and make a change, learn this: shaming and fighting each other does not make a people strong. Creating a cohesion and unity does.
>>
>>132251957
dont be feeding the trolls
>>
>>132251957
>this

It's almost like it is premeditated, as in psychological warfare to prevent us from reaching an agreement on things and solving our problems.
>>
this thread is the best analysis of the nature of the threat and where society is heading

>>132246026
> Gen Xers may be a canary in the cole mine is so obvious and scary at the same time.
well said
>>
>>132252512
Bump
>>
>>132250207
>and before that they just ate themselves to death on fatty foods and discarded most of the advice given by dieticians, and they could have chosen to do sports but they were too shitty and tarded to do so

It's more than just this. Foods have been engineered to be addictive. The FDA blatantly lies to the public about what is healthy, ignoring huge amounts of science that makes it pretty clear. A sedentary lifestyle is encouraged now, more than ever with all the screen time. More than just sports, people don't walk or move nearly enough. People avoid the sun when it's good for you, and regulates homones that aid in weight loss. People have shit sleep in rooms that are not dark enough, and then wonder why they are metabolically imbalanced. There are many reasons, all of which are preventable.
>>
>>132252512
Yes, very well said.
>>
File: 1493341109923.jpg (1MB, 1192x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1493341109923.jpg
1MB, 1192x1717px
>>132252341
Thought I'd reward everyone for making a good thread for once.
>>
>>132252228

This is sage advice, I forgot. Thanks ;)
>>
>>132251957
Good post, so tired of being told either Gen X ruined the world, were too irrelevant to do anything which literally *helped* the world get ruined for poor baby Millennials, or Gen X must be miserable and should all just kill themselves.

Yes, I am pretty rich and happy and no I will not give you a free job. You were never entitled to a good world, you stupid ungrateful kids had Crypto, Youtube/Twitch and Digital Marketing.

We just had to be boring and bust our asses to become managers, rock stars addicted to heroin to survive the media machine, doctors or trial lawyers, or burnouts like any generation has.

Not our fault you paid too much for college and never took advantage of the internet or cryptos too bad so sad. Keep on believing all other generations are trash except Millennials while at the same time crying that your generation is trash.
>>
>gen X
you mean genocided X?
>>
>>132252740
It is hard to tell if they were truly "engineered" or if "industrialization allowed for an evolution in foods provided to the public, in a closed loop of feedback of what the public has liked"

There are also nations where simply the offering of such food was given, and they still became fat, all by choice. Nations where also domestic foods became more so in sugary things because they gained more wealth and the people wanted to eat it.

To be honest, I dont think that the jews made the people fat. At least not leading actors in this role. Perhaps partners as they have lots of money, perhaps they even invested in white sugary companies just to kill us, but the beginning, the demand and whatever, was all their own choice.

Coca cola when it was invented was not jewish I think, all the sodas that came afterwards were not jewish. People still chose them over water.
>>
>>132223589
>why is half of gen X already dead?
That what happens when you give women rights. They kill you young.
>>
>>132247677
Can you tell me about these books? Would be an interesting read.
>>
File: indawoods.png (179KB, 3076x1476px) Image search: [Google]
indawoods.png
179KB, 3076x1476px
>>132252842
Yes, it is a comfy thread. Like, it feels like we are on the verge of some great change, the fuse is lit. Here we are...watching it all in real time.
>>
>>132223589
Sounds like some /x/-tier conspiracy desu

and I LIKE conspiracies
>>
>>132252740
It's an effort to create a pacified populace, and it's working. I was JUST looking through my grandfathers photo album from high school, in the 50's. It's depressing to see people back then healthy and full of life.
>>
>>132223589
I was just having this conversation with my brother yesterday. So many are just dropping dead. Liver failure, suicide... A guy I loved very much had a massive heart attack and died last year, and he appeared healthy (though he ate garbage and got little exercise.) I still haven't recovered and don't know if I ever will. Something is not right with Gen X. I kind of feel like at this rate it would be a blessing for my number to be up soon.
>>
File: gay in training.gif (3MB, 144x234px) Image search: [Google]
gay in training.gif
3MB, 144x234px
>>132224412
It is a dysgenic population control program- only the weakest and most perverted will be allowed to live unfettered.
>>
>>132253339
You know how you can avoid these problems with health. You can just choose to NOT DRINK SODA AS MANY HEALTH EXPERTS TIME AND TIME AGAIN WARNED NOT TO DO ON MANY MSM THINGS EVEN.

ITS MOST LIKELY YOUR OWN FAULT
>>
>>132253106
>engineered
Have you ever read Salt, Sugar, Fat? That's literally what the food companies do. Look up what happens to the people who protest or want to investigate corporate farming, and monsanto. It's scary.
>>
>>132253455
I'm not fat you retard. Read my posts in this thread. I barely buy any foodstuffs at all, I am largely self sufficient
>>
>>132252341

I think it's more psychological than that. More like every generation tries to distinguish itself from the previous ones by rebelling and criticism. And if you've become an awakened person by rebelling, why would you begin to listen? doing so would go against your identity.

I could be wrong, but I don't particularly see how this is engineered. More like a natural response, particularly in these times where we have a loss of belonging and meaning in young generations, happening since the 60's at least. With a loss of belonging comes a loss of desire to listen. When children are disempowered and have no voice, they rebel. When they are welcomed and feel that they belong, they take up the torch. Family dynamics at a mass scale.
>>
>>132223589
they are beginning to understand what they fucking did. If only they had done it sooner.
>>
>>132253574
Nobody was talking about you retard, I am talking about the public at large, the general american public. They all chose to be fat more or less. And because of that their morality rates have increased.

>>132253562
again, maybe now its engineered, but this descent into fatness did not start with evil jews plotting to kill everyone with sugary foods. It started slowly and it accelerated as demand for the foods soared. The jew may have had a hand in this as the jew does want to harm us, but the embers were entirely the choice of the white race.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (91KB, 634x440px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
91KB, 634x440px
>>132253666
Alright then Satan, but knowing and understanding this and in the midst of the soft genocide against whites how do we as oldfags rebuild white identity and pass on the torch to future generations? There are some serious sociobiological programming errors which require urgent editing.
>>
>>132253106

by "engineered", I simply mean intent. Whether that intent was to harm people, or to simply make greater profits, or both, is really the unknown here.

I agree with you that it may not have all been planned as such; there's science to suggest that grain & sugars are very bad for people. But we have reward circuitry in our brain to eat sugar & complex carbs. One could argue that the natural extension of these drives + agriculture (i.e., producing food en masse that is not ideal for us nutritionally) is at root cause for obesity.

But, these foods being a source of disease in people has been known by science & government for decades now, and instead of taking action to steer people toward a healthy diet, they've double down on shilling this crap.

Why? Engineered disease. Which means you need medicine--->Big Pharma.

TL;DR-- the Jews may not have made people fat, but they haven't stopped them from becoming fat either
>>
>>132223589
>genocide x, heroin, waking up

this thread is missing a gen x tribute theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-KDa7uwidw
>>
>>132253132

I'm going to be honest with you: Even though I was aware of them, I didn't read those books at the time in the 90's. Many of my friends did, and we would have discussions about the ideas.

I'm sure if you used the google jew you can find a list of the classic conspiracy theory books

see:

David Icke
Robert Anton Wilson
UFOlogy books
Anti-Feminist Books
The Bell Curve
etc
etc
etc
>>
>an entire generation that embraced nihilism
>ending well

Take note kiddos, the path they took will not bring you to a place you're gonna like.
>>
>>132253339

I get it. same. What amazes me is how many more feminine manlets there are now than even in my father's generation (boomer).
>>
>>132254047
get annexed by the amish?
>>
>>132254592
Look man, in this case the jews are at least not to blame

>the jews do not have 100% control over all industries
they mostly congregate in media, hollywood, banking, jewlerly and a few other minor area's. They could have invested into it at a later stage to boost something that is harmful, or used their media machine to try to prevent from dieticians from speaking out. But I think that the general advice in the US was to also avoid this kind of stuff.

Sure there was the fat scare, but it may have been just retarded science/consensus that went wrong still. But by then the people were already sipping horrible sugary water and the white people made it even more horrible with more potent sugars.

>the jews also dont have total control of other nations industries
nations like russia especially. God you have to be there to understand it but they have this tea ritual with tea and candy and they often splerg out with TRADITIONAL sugary treats, and now they are cheaper, guess what happens...

ITS ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD

THESE FAT PIECES OF SHITS CHOSE TO EAT SUGAR AND EVEN WHEN THEY GET ADVICE NOT TO EAT SUGAR THEY STILL EAT IT.

THEY TRY TO TEACH THEM AT SCHOOL THAT YOU MUST DO SPORTS TO REDUCE SOME OF YOUR FATS BUT MOST OF THEM. SLIGHTLY ABOVE 50% ARE FUCKING SEDENTARY

THE JEWS DO NOT FORCE THE PEOPLE TO BE SEDENTARY. YOU CAN LITERALLY JUST FUCKING WALK 30 MINUTES A DAY AND YOUR LDL WILL DROP.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN JEW YORK? THE JEWS WANTED TO BAN SUGARY DRINKS, OR RESTRICT THEM AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE MERRILARDS DID? THEY FUCKING THREW A TEMPER TANTRUM AND WENT "MUH FREEDOM"

YOU CANT GET MORE RETARDED THAN THAT
>>
>>132223589
There's no conspiracy, it's just lots of drinking + lots of smoking + lots of eating
>>
>>132255244
I don't see how that would be possible. There needs to be a new set of rules. The gloves are off.
>>
>>132255313
LITERAL FUCKING JEWS TRIED TO BAN SUGARY DRINKS, JESUS FUCK YOU MERICANS

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/27/nyregion/city-loses-final-appeal-on-limiting-sales-of-large-sodas.html
>>
File: soda-ban.jpg (35KB, 590x422px) Image search: [Google]
soda-ban.jpg
35KB, 590x422px
>>132255611
here is what they made as material.

>OBONGO IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY MUH SIPPY SIPS

I FUCKING HATE YOU PIECES OF SHITS
>>
>>132234858
Correct.
Gen X is made up of the boomers first failed abortions.
>>
>>132255600
urban/suburban societies are prone to decay. agrarian, close-knit societies seem more resilient to moral/social decay. keeping it simple and primitive maybe have its benefits,
>>
File: 1442561344465.png (646KB, 600x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1442561344465.png
646KB, 600x1030px
>>132255756
MUH BURGERS\

just so you fucks reading this know, we willl fucking kill all of you, regardless of jews or not present in gov and media.
>>
>>132254047

>Alright then Satan

I lol'd.

IMO, and I'm just another guy on the internet, we begin by creating belonging together. Spreading empowering information. Giving younger generations validation. Being the big brother they needed but never got. Rapport is much more powerful than shame. Belonging is where the power is.

The more we polarize, the more we will remain disempowered. All people need a sense of purpose. As oldfags, we give that by acknowledgement of younger generations. We also receive that by acknowledging younger generations. We co-create a common purpose to work toward. In this case, the securing of a healthy and happy future for ourselves and our children. The reclaiming of a balance between the races. The healing of our economy. The restoring of dignity for all people, in their own lands, for their own futures.

The Red pilling phenomenon is by it's very nature a deconditioning process. If we do not create a new and better structure to organize around, then all we will experience is more and more chaos and bitterness.

It's all about VISION. Having something to move toward. Having a focal point, and a reason for waking up in the morning. If all we do is shitpost hate at each other, then how do we expect to every actually solve the issues?

Either we are complaining about the problem, or we are busy creating a solution. There is no complaining when there is creating.
>>
>>132223589
Stop over eating you pieces of trash.
>>
>>132223589
Drugs, alcohol, lethargy and a shit diet.
>>
>sit on the computer all day
>eat like shit
>don't exercise
>don't lift
>pump self full of drugs

Why it's a mystery why a group is dropping dead
>>
>>132255756
Caps lock so you know it's serial.
>>
>>132256426
How about you start by not being sedentary then. To lower your LDL cholesterol by just fucking moving at least 30 minutes a day.

Better yet, why not do some cardio a couple of times a week. That alone will cut a lot of morality away from your life.
>>
>>132255313

lol. Love the rage :)

yeah. I think it may be more symptom than cause.

people want to feel comfy when they are stressed. what's more comforting than pleasurable food and being sedentary?
>>
>>132256655
This. Count how many hours a day you spend sitting on your ass. If it's more than four you've got a problem.
>>
>>132238004
You're totally right anon, I knew about how evil Monsanto and other organizations were. All the L really opened my eyes and restored my faith in God, kind of a Jesus freak now and all the Satanic and demonic influence on our planet is obvious to me now .... Bill Nye is either under demonic control or some reptilian, look at his eyes in the sex junk video. Pretty obvious demon or possession IMO.

I'm happy to see all the responses from similar people on the hippy shit, there really is a lot of good there in the ideas of autonomy and human flourishing, just a short step to see white genocide/the overall dysgenic agenda and realize how necessary fascism is in our country. I really do think it is possible to unite far left and right people in the future in America. Us NatSoc hippies are proof of that, the far left and right shares a few key issues like food supply, Zionism, central bankers, CIA funding terrorism, etc.

I hear y'all older people on the dead but they were definitely CIA'd up from day one ... not to say I don't know many great deadheads or to take from your experiences... but just to point out that such is life in America that we have to love our CIA created culture, that we enjoyed, on some level because that's most of the culture we have in America. Such is life in a country made up by freemasons a few hundred years ago
>>
>>132256746
here is a great source that has most of the benefits that I would include for a healthy life

https://healthyforgood.heart.org/

Lifting, which I do also helps, I also run usually twice or thrice a week. I have an active job. I could give you the testosterone pastebin but most of you fucks will struggle your whole lives JUST WITH NOT SIPPING ANY GODDAMN SUGARY WATER

YOU ARE A DISGRACE UPON YOUR FOREFATHERS WHO FACED MUCH HARDER LIFE PROBLEMS THAN SUGARY WATER.
>>
>>132256426

+1. Already on it.

I'm Keto, so I don't eat complex carbs or sugars. I eat 90% organic. I eat whole unpackaged foods whenever possible.

I walk at least 5 miles every day, plus workout routines 3-4x a week.

This is a minimum, IMO.

In better shape than ever. Grew up a chubby kid. I'm a lean & fit adult.
>>
>>132256426
Makes sense, follows what I'm thinking for the most part just looking over it.
>>
I'm a millennial/genZ and having just turned 18, don't know what to do with my life. I certainly want to avoid this shit that has affected Gen X, but it seems I have fallen into the pit of lack of motivation that my generation seems to be defined by.

Maybe it's because my parents divorced when i was 4, but still I got to see my father on a weekly basis. Whatever it is, i'm all shades of messed up.
>>
>>132256655

I replied to you here>>132257008
>>
>>132257008
So what, most of the normies out there who are dying, who are on these dying charts are NOT YOU. Why dont you tell them to start moving their fat asses.
>>
>>132256933
>most of you fucks will struggle your whole lives JUST WITH NOT SIPPING ANY GODDAMN SUGARY WATER

This is something I never understood. You know drinking it will fuck you up, there are plenty of drinks out there that are palatable that won't fuck you up, just don't fucking drink it. You actively have to go out of your way to fuck your shit up. And have you ever tried sipping one after having cut sugar from your diet for a few months? Tastes like cocaine and I mean that in the worst way possible.
>>
>>132257317
I was able to cut it in favor of tea for a while, but eventually there's a point where you just HAVE to try again, and then you're hooked.

I might as well try again soon, because i could drink a cup of tea and get as satisfied as drinking 6 cokes.
>>
>oh gee I wonder where he got that sedentary number from

its from a european report, read it and weep

http://eurheartj.oxfordjournals.org/content/ehj/37/29/2315.full.pdf

no jew is forcing these 53% of people to lead sedentary lives. Leading a non sedentary live is the easiest thing possible. Cheapest thing as well. You can basically DO IT WITHOUT ANY KIND OF MONEY. EVEN WITHOUT SHOES. JUST GO FOR A FUCKING WALK YOU FAT CUNT.

DOCTORS ARE LITERALLY FORCED TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU STILL JUST IGNORE IT AND THEN BLAME THE KIKES.

WELL THE KIKES ARE NOT TO BLAME HERE. YOU ARE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT I WILL FUCKING PERSOINALLLY GAS YOU ALONG WITH THE KIKES TO RID THE PLANET OF YOUR VILE PRESENCE
>>
>>132257137

quick advice:

1- take care of your body, because it's going to take you a long way toward feeling Okay. That means exercise, sunlight, eating a good diet (paleo recommended), lifting. Just to feel good in your skin and have the right neurochemistry. Eat right & move right, starting now to avoid gen x's fate.

2- create a sense of purpose for yourself. our culture has fragmented purpose for young men, by design. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS. You are valuable, you have gifts to offer this world. Discover them. Engage them. Give them! You'll feel 100% better if you do. Trust me, I waited way too long on this. define your interests and take action toward them. it's literally easier than ever to monetize your interests. give value to the world and you will be paid and praised for it.

3- dont be a perfectionist. this is a trap to keep you frozen. just take action, even if you suck. stick to your vision and keep building
>>
File: startrooper.jpg (133KB, 990x536px) Image search: [Google]
startrooper.jpg
133KB, 990x536px
>>132257570
>Being this triggered.

It's the kike bread and games. Weaponized food and entertainment.
>>
File: reallyneattestthing.jpg (2MB, 1968x3704px) Image search: [Google]
reallyneattestthing.jpg
2MB, 1968x3704px
Also, here is the thing that I spread around for the non fat retarded fucks who need a bullet to brain like you retarded fucks do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM
https://pastebin.com/LYmqmLRP
>>
>>132257570
most cities/towns are anti-pedestrian. they designed cities/towns to force everyone to drive around. your school day is designed to be 8 hrs of sitting on your ass. so is your work day. 3 hours wasted sitting in traffic to get to your place.

The automobile with it's noise and fumes also makes the city unlivable. Just look at LA and see the smoggy haze every day, that kills thousands every year not to mention all the automobile accidents.
>>
Because God is merciful and wants the world to be a better place
>>
>>132241938
Wow that is some shit Delaware anon the chinks do the same fucking shit in Philadelphia... own the freighter, docks, warehouse, cultural centers/restaurants/shops to be fronts, etc. Very vertically integrated operation from the Triads... chinks are happy to be flooding a country with opiates and NWO types happy to let them do it
>>
>>132258220
so does roachland have a gen x? how are they faring? no culls yet?
>>
File: 1414310842959.png (898KB, 694x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1414310842959.png
898KB, 694x1113px
>>132257973
the jew is a schizophrenic cult who often manages to hit the right mark, but often not. They have a communal solipsism thing and more or less can only exists because dumb fucks like most of you no longer prevent them from doing what they flawed nature demands of them.

Many things in life are being made worse by them, but many things still are completely your own fault. Their evil ratio is something like 95% though so no matter what you dumb fucks do they still need to be removed. But I am not sure if you fat fucks are actually capable of catching them, all they have to do is to get into an urban place where cars and mobility scooters cannot reach and you are out of luck.
>>
>>132253882
>again, maybe now its engineered, but this descent into fatness did not start with evil jews plotting to kill everyone with sugary foods.

It started with evil Jews selling lies like "low fat is healthy" and the food pyramid.
>>
>>132252900

Feel you on this. I suspect that a big part of the hate for Gen X is because the younger millennials are kids of Gen Xer's. It's just hate for Daddy.

Either that, or they're just mad because we 'failed' at creating the revolution that we 'should' have. Yet, which generation pushed the culture more in that direction? Hmmm....

I hear you loud & clear on the entitlement thing, too. I agree-- the internet has made it so much easier to make money, and yet they still complain.

And like it's Gen X's fault that most had to buy in and take the paycheck? lol. that's a young man's argument. wait til there's kids & a need to just be fucking secure. I used to rage at boomers for going yuppie, and while it IS something to call out, it's also easy to understand as you get older. At a certain point, you've gotta create whatever security you can, and like it or not, sometimes that means compromising, just like every generation before us. It's not glamorous, but it's real.

They will see. In time.
>>
>>132258386
you should know, you work for them all day
>>
>>132258667
your struggles with finding fault in yourself in any way and lack of self awareness is why you're hated.
>>
>>132258035

the HI TEST pill. Respect!
>>
>>132258698
your roach bitches do work my jock non stop
>>
>>132258436
>my own fault

I overcame the Jewish bullshit agenda, all of it and at great cost on every level. I am /fit/ and active. You need to realize that the kike is responsible for a great deal of our problems and must be brought to heel so western civilization can be pulled out of the ditch and continue on down the road of destiny. We will not be fettered with bullshit substitutions. It's time we take it back.
>>
>>132234928
Please link.
>>
>>132258950
okay then, go to an average party, or just average any place and tell them to become better they have to become non sedentary. Go on. Do it.

Also tell them not to sip on sugar. Go on, il wait for your success.
>>
>>132258905
>your roach bitches do work my jock non stop
are you saying your dick size is fit for a cockroach? dont roast yourself, roast me instead my dude
>>
File: genocidemotivational.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
genocidemotivational.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>132259097
There is a way I could but you would not be ready to deal with the consequences. There is only one way to deal with a junkie you know.
>>
>>132258235
You know, those human trafficing general threads awhile back put together some maps with trafficing networks connected to various ports across the united states. These chinaman use singapore as one of their major hubs as well.
Perhaps it may be of some use to look into various port cities and seeing if significant ones have chinakike mayors or connections.
>>
>>132259399
actually, that would also be my preferred thing. I think a blanket genocide would even be advisable as to how much this advise reaches most of these people

>radio
>tv
>doctors
>schooling

well the schooling a s bit flawed as they did not suggest to cut out sugary foods, as I remember from obongo's woman ape program they still did promote activity...but I bet most kids still just ignore that...kek.

I think all in all there is moral justification to at least do some harm to most of the fatties. Through taxes, starving them off expensive healthcare, or removal of EBT from trash foods. One could escalate it further and further until you get to fat camps.

Personally though, I think that we should go as far as japan and force companies to pay a fat tax. If they employ fat people.
>>
>>132258758

>lack of self awareness

explain please. I'm curious how Xer's are not self aware? And please do not use my inquiry as proof of my ignorance, creating a circular argument.

I can see how X's are self involved. That would be a fair claim, though the same can be said of boomers and millenials, so perhaps not a distinguishing feature.

I can see how X's are distracted. That would be accurate as we were the OG sucking on the TV titty generation.

I can see how X's are seen as impotent. How we were all grunge rage and puck rock, but no real change came of it, except more social permission to be a shitbag burnout

I can see how X's could be accused of hiding our head in the sand and feeling politically disaffected, which would make us basically millenial Seniors.

But lacking in self awareness? As a distinct feature of our generation? How are you arriving at this conclusion? What's your argument? The only way this makes sense is that we did not have the big data on ourselves that millenials do to really quantify our own self understanding. While I guess you could call that a lack of self awareness, by that same logic you'd have to say the same of every generation before millenials
>>
>>132240674

No, opiate boom is from Afghanistan war.

Chinks do precursors for meth.
>>
>>132256311
>Stupid people are more likely to eat fast food and be unable to do basic math

Well gee anon, do you think that we should tell /pol/ that water is wet too?
>>
>>132259833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGqFlV_8R-c
>>
>>132260003
look at my flag, and then look at yours. Do you think I care about a thing like "choice"?
>>
>>132257243

Oh, I do ;)

All the time. But people are fat and lazy and do not listen just because I say so, no matter how much science I point them to.

Telling people "dont' be fat" is not enough.
>>
>>132234958
>>132235594
that is purpose of all upheavel, chaos, and suffering... with the eventual goal of establishing messianic age

collapse of civilization through:
-depopulation
-promotion of disease epidemics(cancer etc)
-abuse of civilians by authorities
-suppression of medicine and cures
-sexual crisis
-mass migrations

are just some steps to the establishment of messianic age
>>
File: racewardadd.jpg (235KB, 522x768px) Image search: [Google]
racewardadd.jpg
235KB, 522x768px
>>132259833
>>
>>132256271
Can we agree that civilization is not humanity's natural state and to blame for the problems of the last five thousand years?
>>
>>132258135
t. American with European flag

Europe is very pro-pedestrian and pro-bicycles.
>>
>>132257008
You do know that there is no scientific evidence that a ketogenic diet is healthier than a diet with carbs right? It's mostly pseudo science pushed by crossfit sheep and gym bros.

Carbs arent what make you fat, over eating and not exercising is what makes you fat. Track your macros, do IIFYM, and make sure you get around 25g of fiber per day and 1g/lb of bodyfat of protein and you are golden. The rest of your calories can be divided between carbs and fats as you wish so long as fats dont drop below 25% of your total caloric intake, or it can cause hormonal problems like low Testosterone
>>
>>132256933
Pls post the pastebin.
>>
>>132224412
>>132224492
>>132226811
the same brigade that brought you eugenics, world wars, genocide, economic collapse, failed health care systems... now proudly presents to you.... multicultural population replacement and forced homosexuality

the future looks bright
>>
File: copypasteinthemaking.jpg (652KB, 1504x1996px) Image search: [Google]
copypasteinthemaking.jpg
652KB, 1504x1996px
>>132258035
>https://pastebin.com/LYmqmLRP
>>132261647
Its here, along with the picture.

Also if you wanna eat right, here is something of my latest battle against the vegetarianfags (I do not recommend a keto diet however, but that of an elite omnivore diet)

https://pastebin.com/RsaYNUrm (still a bit divided to the whole topic but mostly leaning towards hating the veggyfags)
>>
>>132256271
what made Americans tough, resilient, and prepared has been bled from our society. Training only goes so far. As soon as Americans became divorced from the land (hunting, farming, animal husbandry, butchery) and their families (multigenerational households, intact and complete nuclear families, lots of siblings, safe neighborhoods, good schools
>>
>>132262119
Its called building the amygdala. Weird science, read this

https://archive.is/GZMcT

Its part of the evolution theory also detailed in my other pastebin. Also the reason why we are degrading today. The molly link in >>132261928

youtube thing somewhere above explains it well. All of my content is devoid of spirituality and other nonsense, closest to science and (bio) evolutionary science.
>>
File: 129791361361.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
129791361361.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>132228398
>the internet is literally going to save humanity
>>
>>132260965
>trial by fire
Its funny because completely giving into nature is the sign of complete collapse of civilization. Have you ever considered that modern times arent a punishment for past mistakes but instead an oppurtunity to prove ourselves? A chance to ascend to something greater? Take a moment to embrace what is before those of us who have not succumb and allowed ourselves to become NPCs like all the others.

The choice is yours, become the demon or defeat it.
Civ tier 2 is the goal, remember that.
>>
>>132255600
Its only a matter of time before the left eats itself and everywhere is a massive civil war.

However, this is actually planned by the elite. They know EXACTLY what they are doing. The plan is two fold for them. 1. overthrow the old system officially 2. reduce the global population by a large margin.

>but how will developed nations reducing their population cull the third world?
The third world will cull itself the second Western aid stops flowing in. 20% of them will merely starve to death, and the rest will chimp out as they always do. Then you aid in ebola, aids etc, yep the third world will cull itself.

>but when inflate their population with western aid?
to create the migrant crisis which will destabilize the whole world, thus crashing the "old world system"

They don't actually care about the migrants, but the migrants are their biggest tool right now. Which is why they tell their drones to support it, despite the fact its clearly breaking down society into growing unrest.
>>
>>132228974
If you haven't been eating organic since a young age you WILL be fucked soon in your life.

>Oh well this is 10 cents less so I guess I'll get this one. Who eats organic anyways? Is that some weird health thing?

Fucking retarded because 80% of people talk and think like this.
>>
File: 1493242893599m.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493242893599m.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>>132223880
>Tfw gen x'er
>>
File: 1467068314603.jpg (3KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1467068314603.jpg
3KB, 99x125px
>>132258667
>the internet has made it so much easier to make money, and yet they still complain.

A thing to keep in mind is that, even if we're in the middle of the Information age, most parents still raise their children to go out and work for a living. Earning money on the internet is something a lot of older parents see as lazy and sometimes downright insulting.
>>
>>132262676

It already saved the fucking american election dude.
>>
>>132262457
Thanks a fuckload dude. I'm a fat fuck, but I'm starting to get better. I've been doing intermittent fasting for a few week, only eating during the afternoon and evening, and swimming 2k every morning. I'm planning on getting back to the gym. I've already lost two inches off my waist, and load of weight in fat. I've cut liquids outside of water, which I'm drinking much more of, and I actually feel like something for the first time in forever. I'm still like 60 pounds from a healthy weight for my height, but still, 240 is still much better than 260. I'm almost down to being just "overweight", and I'm the happiest I've been in years, and it's fucking fantastic. Finding shit like this always is a huge help, since I get lost easily with this kind of shit. Something as simple as little infographs like this mean the fucking world to me, I can't wait until I can look at myself, and not feel like a disgrace to my ancestors
>>
>>132263756
how is gen x faring down there?
>>
We knew we had it a little too good in the 90s and 9/11 really seemed to be the tipping point that destroyed everything in this country.

US society was still very traditional when I was a kid. My K-12 was entirely white (we were all Americans) and what separated us was our own character, personalities and interests. We had jocks, nerds, preppies, skaters, etc...

The country today is virtually unrecognizable. If you had told me this demographic change, laws based on virtue, people using their real names/photos and showing how stupid they are in public on the internet, allowing and even paying to import millions of foreigners into the country and catering to them was the future when I was in middle school I would have never believed it.

The Western world has really lost it's foundation and sanity in virtually everything. I too am very pessimistic about the future here, the stability and position of the US and what kind of fractured, fragmented and stratified society the liberal mindset is giving us.

We might like video games, the internet, porn and movies today. But I have no doubt that our grandparents and parents had a much better society and much stronger country.
>>
>>132264673
You need to understand that 9/11 was the functional end of the world, and the fumes of the "end of history" ran out by the middle of the 2000's. What this means is that the inertia of Western Civilization finally ran out and uncoincidentally this is right when shit like gay marriage triumphed. The reason everything feels like utter shit is because the world has lost its center. We've fully become swallowed by nihilism and things that once gave society direction and purpose like religion no longer influence enough people to matter. The spirit of gravity is drowning us and we'll die if we don't do something about that.

Western civilization is dead. Our only purpose now is to avenge it and ensure something better than this jewish modernist hellscape replaces it.
>>
>>132263948

true. yet, it's not the kids' fault that their parents are out of touch.
>>
>>132260965

yes. on one level, this is correct. on another level, all of the greatest achievements of humanity throughout time have been inside the context of civilization
>>
>>132228085
gen x were more rebelious, more outgoing and have had more energy. Now you to library and you see autistic kids everywhere and many non-retarded people will develop social anxiety in their life. I see no future for humanity honestly
>>
>>132261179

I'm following the science. I don't think the verdict is in either way on this one yet. There are arguments to be made both ways. I know that for myself, I tend to feel better Keto. I've done IIFYM, and wasn't thrilled with the way I felt. But thanks for the info. Definitely better than the SAD, and good little nutshell share for other readers.
>>
>>132233051
Globalisation and the rise of mobile/Internet technologies did ao much more harm to our societies than most people would care to admit. This all shifted into 'overdrive' in the latter half of the 90s.
>>
>>132261179

And, point is that I"M NOT A FAT FUCK ;)
>>
>>132266016
>>132266006
>>132265942
>>132265620
>>132265400

holy shit I just samefagged HARD
>>
>>132264673
They've basically destroyed cliques in modern schooling. Bullying is a false flag. There's always been hazing, but its vastly overstated nowadays. The reason they give for bullying is that the bullies don't like people who are different, or are lashing out for their own differences. Basically the intent is to try and homogenize the people themselves. The diversity thing is a complete sham, they don't care about individuality. People aren't all the fucking same, however people would join together and find common interests, and cliques would form. People interested in nerdy shit would become nerds, people who liked sports were jocks, and so on. They would connect on what them who they were, and their differences was what made them one as their own. You look at the modern day, and they go about praising diveristy and differences, however the differences aren't the same as before. They aren't looking for people of varying interests, opinions, and thoughts, they've warped it into physical differences. Diversity in body, not mind. The concept of "we're all human" and the like has the end goal of trying to create on homogeneous population. Diversity is a false flag to destroy alternative ways of thinking. People who don't adapt or become indoctrinated are left as outsiders, especially with the association of certain beliefs with things seen as "evil" by society, such as conservatives being Nazis. These people, persecuted, tried to escape into various hobbies. Video Games, Tabletop Roleplaying Games, the Internet, various forms of media (to name one example: Star Trek). However, as they saw that they were able to escape from the mainstream indoctrination through these. By isolating themselves in these communities, they managed to stray away, keep diversity of mind, and stay strong. This was too dangerous to them, and so they went out to destroy these enclaves. This is where the suicide epidemic stems from.
>>
File: 129791361360.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
129791361360.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>132265400
GenX royally fucked up when it came to preparing the next generation, but I'd like to think that they were only a part of the problem with how the millenials turned out.

>schools got neutered to shit, home economics may as well be a myth now
>college is both the worst moneysink one could buy into right now and the center of most liberal indoctrination
>drugs were as abundant as candy during most of GenX's late teens and early adulthood, severely fucking up the parental capabilities of the generation
>most millenials entered the workforce or attempted to enter the workforce immediately before/during the worst recession we've seen in decades
>generation was raised to believe they're all special and being fed with light liberal drivel while they were still in the "question everything" phase of childhood
>social divide is worse than ever thanks to king nigger
>nihilism is an everyday part of life, millenials care as much about one another as a chink would

But the millennials are starting to wake up to the bullshit around them, and I shudder to imagine a world where the internet was in the serpent's grip.
>>
>>132239932
44 here, suicides (4), cancers and lunacy amongst my fellow classmates/old friends. Most of them arent married as well or already divorced etc
>>
>>132266323
>leaf
>shit post
checks out
>>
>>132225660
>>132266323
big pharma is shilling forums and paying off doctors and therapists to convince people that they need sex change

But pharmaceutical companies are convincing people that the problem isn't that high school sucks, but instead they are suffering from a serious medical problem, and they need treatment now..
>>
>>132266323
They forced outsiders into these communities in an attempt to destroy them. You can see it here with all the shills and newfags plaguing the site. As an isolated group, this individuality will develop into a culture on its own, with its own morals separate from those of mainstream society. That's what board culture was. It was the same as cliques were in high school. People would find things that they enjoyed, and together with this, they would bond, and become strong through their similarities and differences, and develop an identity. This is anathema to globalism and modern leftism. So they go in and destroy these communities. Many of these hobbies were made by these people for their own people. Video Games were made by nerds for nerds, RPGs were made by nerds for nerds. There was no agenda, no quotas, just make something you would enjoy, since you know there are people that will enjoy it too. Eventually they become too big, too powerful, and it starts drawing sheep away from the herd. Things go from people making things for likeminded people, to massive corporations making generic watered down products for the masses. No soul, no magic. It's what they've done to video games, to tabletop RPGs, to the internet, to 4chan. They make up lies and problems, like sexism in gaming (not a thing), neo-nazi hackers trying to destroy society (not a thing), basically anything to destroy these communities. That's why the suicide epidemic is a thing. Imagine being a German soldier during WWII, and learning that Berlin has fallen. How exactly do you respond to that. Your way of live, your friends, your people, your community, your ideals, all gone. There's a reason why it's happening. The whole "lonely" thing is their own cause. It's being done on purpose. They're lonely because their identity is being destroyed.
>>
File: 1498614587349.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
1498614587349.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>132267322
>/pol/ spilling onto other boards both ruined and saved 4chan from becoming a homogenous shithole

Meme magic is an incredible thing
>>
>>132228085
>will we, the millenials meet the same fate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhlKHgORrgM

you tell me
>>
>>132247057
holy shit you're a dumbass
>>
>>132247511
>
/genX/ is one person
>>
>>132267568
That's sort of true and false
/pol/ is where they're trying to destroy us, it's the entry point. It is exactly why they want to destroy us, for thinking differently. True-/pol/ is the important part, but that's not all. All of the weird of 4chan is required. 4chan was started by a 15 year old weeb with no real life friends. It's made of outcasts. And that's a big deal. They want to destroy our ideology, taint it. That's why shills and slides are rampant, and its why they're making a huge deal out of 4chan. If its not the shills that kill us, they can kill us by swarming us with easily indoctrinated normies. We don't need /pol/ spilling just into other boards, we need other boards spilling to /pol/. Use their own tactics against them. /mlpol/, as fucking degenerate as it was, kept out shills and newfags for it's short existence. 4chan is full of fucked up shit. Take /a/ for example. As big of a shithole as it is, it's a core part of 4chan. Also, it's not the same anime as "mainstream anime". They delve into the weird shit, the stuff that isn't acceptable to the people trying to kill our site. That's one thing about here, we're contrarian outcasts. We don't consume the big budget garbage made to appease the masses, because thats all its for. Why do you think mlp exploded? When you tell anime posters or horsefuckers to go back to their boards, you're creating an environment thats easier for them to destroy. The more contrarian bullshit they deal with, the harder it is for them to shill. Globalist Shills aren't just a threat to /pol/ and nazi funposting, they're a threat to the entirety of 4chan, and people need to stand up and fucking realize it.
>>
>>132260317
You're emptying human population of vast amounts of land, and in the meantime youre disintegrating western society with cultural clashes, the war against white men and so on.

it is a finely tuned depopulation machine, that succeeded in declining birth rates and increased immigration
>>
File: 1499105880654[1].jpg (176KB, 647x507px) Image search: [Google]
1499105880654[1].jpg
176KB, 647x507px
>>132223589
this is why
>>
>>132223589
gen X is the druggie generation, i literally dont know a single person my age that hasn't done at least marijuana. so your "normie" gen x'er has done at least cocaine.
>>
>>132225314
so US only has increase in population due to immigrants

without immigrants the genocide would be exposed
>>
>>132269289
if you think gen x are all stoners, wait till the millenial and gen z culling begins
>>
>>132260317
Sabbatean-Frankists, in other words, satanists who follow a doctrine where the Torah is interpreted in reverse so call sins become acts of holiness done to bring the apocalypse

They believe the destruction of civilization is needed to bring their messiah.
>>
>>132269951
>>132235594
>>132234958
ritual suffering, sacrifice and slaughter is the essence of their cults
>>
>>132269289
I'm not sure, millennials are pretty bad with drugs as well.

People in their early 20s already developing alcohol dependencies, have been stoners since their teens, has done ecstasy or coke on a more than regular basis. Hell, half the people I know in this shit town are on pills/heroin and people are dropping like flys.

I fell for the degeneracy meme and have my own issues with alcohol, and have dabbled with pills, but I want out of it. I don't want to be this way anymore but It's tough when you look around and everyone is just as miserable with no hope or aspirations. Everyone my age are constantly sharing things on social media about depression/suicide, and while you can argue they're just "memes", I think it's a little deeper than that.

Nobody is happy anymore due to the current state of things and the perception of "happiness" they've been sold their whole lives so they cope with substance abuse
>>
>>132270594
>>132269289
>alcohol, degeneracy
this is how the injuns were killed off. white people have gone the way of the injun. will yellowman persevere where redman/whiteman failed?
>>
File: 1494694728955.png (342KB, 1260x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494694728955.png
342KB, 1260x725px
>>132251957
Your Kekistani flag makes you a faggot, but I always look past that because it's a good post and it's not worth compromising our coalition to call you out. Widening the faultlines is what the left wants.
>>
File: 1497977294920.gif (358KB, 576x421px) Image search: [Google]
1497977294920.gif
358KB, 576x421px
>>132263343
Proof?
>>
>>132270594
leave your town before it's too late.
>>
>>132223589

I'm 41/gen x. in almost perfect health.

this is gay. sage.
>>
>>132263343
Here's the thing with that.

The best time to do something is yesterday, the second best time is right now. Some people might have had shitty parents, and didn't have the choice, but you do now.

Sure you might have lost a lot of time, but that doesn't mean you still shouldn't start now.
>>
>>132271809
and what about your former schoolmates? did they get passed the globalist gauntlet?
>>
>>132271510
[spoiler]I can't quit blowing my money on alcohol to save up enough for a car[/spoiler]
>>
More like a collective self suicide by their own ignorance. Natural selection after all.
>>
>>132272186
actually, just went to wives' 20th year reunion for her high school, she's 38 (barely gen x)...

most of her classmates looked at least 10-15 years older than she does, and half of them didnt show because they were embarrassed for being too fat. i never see any of my old classmates, i assume they've all moved to other areas.

hmm, maybe we are dying. i never actually considered it before.
>>
>>132271493
you just watched "the fattening"
>>
>>132272334
I'm not sure how to help with the alcohol bit, but DO NOT buy a new car. Cars are literally the absolute worst investment you can possibly make. Get a half decent used car, NEVER new.
>>
>>132239932
Class of '87 lost 6 friends over past 18 months from 2xcancer, suicide, alcohol, heart attack and drugs. i feel like i'm going to die anyday now
>>
>>132272713
Oh ya I probably don't make enough money in a year to afford a new car haha.
Everyone around here is poor though and wants way over asking price for their hunk of shit that barely runs too.
>>
>>132272657
this thread read it thru or the next thread might just be about you

anon, they shook
‘Cause ain't no such things as halfway spooks
>>
>>132263343

This. Your body will clean itself once you stop eating poisons.
>>
>>132272713

excellent advice. new cars are for complete schmucks.

if i had 100 million in the bank, i still would not buy a new car. get something 3-5 years old with low mileage.
>>
>>132272985
I mean I can't really complain, I was forced onto ADHD meds as a kid, and I'm dependant at this point. I'm trying to wean off, slowly less and less.
>>
>>132272943
and yet somehow, the official "life expectancy" keeps on trucking beyond 90 years of age. seems like everything is fine and dandy.
>>
>>132223589
Jesus, I just lost a cousin, she was 50! I guess chemicals and sedentarism are taking a toll
>>
we need more of these suppressed genocide threads. thanks anons. real eye opener

alot of shit being exposed
>>
>>132273725
umm the governments keep rising the age of retirement, but if people are dying younger that means we are slaves!!!!
>>
>>132261928
Looks like im cutting flax seed oil from my supps. Thanks anon
>>
>>132274095
this nigga gets it.

the retirement age is something like 75, because we all living longer, healthier, satisfying lives and have the best healthcare with cancer cures n shit

nothing short of a revolut will stop the genocide machine
>>
>>132223589
Chuck Klosterman, if u know what I mean
>>
>>132251957
>We too easily allow ourselves to be divided.
This from the autist taking on a sub-generation label
>>
>>132271395
I see you are using my OC... Thanks friend.
>>
>>132269384
Tbh don't care about the genocide if I'm not directly affected? What can I do to not be phased out. Stay rich? Srs replies only
>>
>>132235367
>How does this not make people spit with rage?!
They put football on tv.
>>
>>132274733
once yellowman reaches his prime, you will be phased out. rich or not.

your tribe is being dissolved one by one.
>>
File: 1474069021979.jpg (41KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1474069021979.jpg
41KB, 736x736px
>>132273085
Scared to death and scared to look.

I'm 18. I'm glad i got my redpills in early. Childhood was nonsense, average divorcee family with separated liberal arty father and severely maladjusted bipolar mother. Lived with both for a period of time. Now i am off to college. Luckily my major is one of the good ones (accounting) and I have a tution plan so I do not have to pay. I lift weights nearly every day and am soon to go out for a run. I'm about 8/10 but despite these positive characteristics, the spooks I have bottled and collected have been running their course for a very long time. I'm in the process of shaping the world around me but I just don't know. I don't feel like I am standing on firm ground, like many mention in this thread the moral fabric of my peers and of my parent's generation is tattered, to say the least. Role models aren't very plentiful. So I'm attempting to become one myself. It is necessary to cease all drug use and increase test levels (being a man), but this is what i struggle with. I roll my own cigarettes which i indulge in daily. Maybe alcohol once a week. In any case, enough meandering. I am glad that we are being fucking sincere for once, my friends. Sometimes the jokes aren't very funny anymore.
>>
>>132252900
Speak for yourself. I have a god soul. I just happened to be born into gen y. Finding purpose for my potential has been a trip but I'm winning and trying to bring my NPC peers with me.
>>
>>132275053
The world's rotten like the dogs in mr wongs farm
I remain calm, study memetics, read the bible
World going in flames like Sodom and Gomorrah
>>
>>132235607
>>132239269
I use movie quotes and "dry jokes" a lot ,they come naturally in a situation,my friends aren't as movie savey so it's ok.One example of my dry jokes is
RPG Session , dude gets shot , friend asks "what state is he in" , I point to a USA map , he is in some state for sure
>>
>>132275053
get in touch with one of Trump's boys and your going places
>>
>>132223589
Because evil won ww2.
This is the path your degenerate race traitoring jew-serving ancestors chose.
(((They))) made your bed and western civilization will die with you in it.
>>
>>132234734
when did you come here?
>>
>>132233947
If you're ever visiting a Jew's house, take a peep at their kitchen cupboards and the fridge, lads. They don't eat what Gentiles eat: you won't find brands like Kellogs and Oreos and Coke. They also do not drink tap water. If they do they have a Jones tier filter. I knew a Jew who took his clothes to a Jewish cleaner because he said he didn't use toxic chemicals.

Remember to always research your doctors surname before a checkup. If its Berg or Stein, ask for another or cancel. And never be an organ donor on your license. Let's say you get in a car accident, well John Goy, say your asleep or in a coma, and the nurse Betty Chaim knows your name, and a cousin in Israeli needs a kidney. Well, kiss your ass goodbye.
>>
>>132223589
Those are just the ones that are on drugs.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.