[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plan for the future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: disdain for the racially impure.jpg (24KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for the racially impure.jpg
24KB, 529x399px
ITT: your personal plans for the future

i basically came to terms with the fact that the europe i grew up in won't exist ad infinitum in this state. I came to terms with the fact that it will just get worse every decade. I think many of us have come to the same realization. So i ask you this: What are your personal 5, 10, 20 year goals, considering that fact?

>finish my doctorates degree
>get job
>impregnate my gf, have atleast 3 kids
>join the identiarian movement, gain allies if shit truly goes down
>try to subtly redpill as many friends/aquaintances as possible
>get involved in small local politics (no chance in country wide politics)
>earn enough money so i can get my kids all into private schools
>get as far away as possible off muslim infested areas
>join as a voluntary helper for some youth programs and redpill those kids

i won't trow myself completely in the flames, so i can spare my family the pain directed at me, but i will do all i can to do my part and atleast hold the crash off long enough, as well as gain allies and influence enough to even have a chance of coming out relatively unharmed

pic unrelated
>>
>>132222173
>finish my CS Bc degree
>move to japan and finish my masters there
>join zen temple
>attain spiritual enlightenment and go full brown pill
>do some other stuff along the way
>>
My only desire is to own a small plot of land where I live off of the Earth. And cultivate it.
>>
If everything works out, join the Navy, become a submariner and nuke Turkey.
>>
>>132222173
>finish college
>get a well-paying job
>get a masters degree
>get an even better job
>retire early
>travel the world until i die
>>
>>132222173
Donate drugs to the poor
>>
If any of you think that your plans will come to the fruition in the face of the upcoming age of the civil wars, you are not only fucking naive but also gravely mistaken.
>>
Finish what Mussolini started
>>
>>132226543
I hope you die in your travels, but it is more likely that you won't reach 1/3 of your plan
>>
Watch it burn.
>>
>>132222173
All white people from the former colonies need to come back and help defend and repopulate their native lands. It's the only chance we have. Otherwise, we'll get diluted and end up like Afrikaaner.
>>
>>132226993
Why are such an asshole, dude?
>>
>>132227240
look at my flag
>>
File: 1498859630569.png (76KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498859630569.png
76KB, 375x444px
>>132226543
>no mention of having children
>no mention of helping the white race
>just muh social climbing and muh experiences
>>
>>132222173
Just be lonely. Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Never will get a gf. Maybe I'll buy a condo one day but I'll still be alone.
>>
>>132222173
>Finish my degree
>spend some time trying to get a job (LMAO)
>kill myself / live until 50 as NEET in my parents house
>>
>>132226851
hence the mention of the importance of gaining allies/influence in the face of the "upcoming age of the civil wars"
what is your plan? Just wait for it to happen? Having no friends/allies/power/money is the easiest way to be among the first to die. Sure you might get lucky, but if that civil war is sure to happen, why don't you prepare for it?
>>
>>132227768
Why not try to get involved in country wide politics then Austriabro? Hoffer almost won
>>
>>132227873
maybe if i proved myself in small politics, i doubt however if i got what it takes to become a successful politician. I'm just not the type of guy for it (not yet atleast)
>>
File: 1498584286509.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498584286509.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
Maybe a general question to Europeans here:
Do you plan to leave Europe and if so where do you wanna go?

Like op, I also feel like Europe in its current state won't hold for eternity, but then there's the question of where to go instead.

With my current Korean gf, we often thought about going to Korea, because of mostly conservative values, but the country might be going to shit too, if NK or even worse China finally breaks.

We're currently mostly in favour of Canada, yes it's shitty in politics, but buying a nice rural house with a private school nearby seems to be the best thing we could come up so far with.

What's your place to go, if you also decide to leave, anons?
>>
>>132227768
I'm ready for that conflict, everything you mentioned-wise as well.

That family of yours? That is the sole reason why you either won't engage in that conflict or why you gonna die sooner, rather than later. You can't do this thing half-assed, especially when you are talking about long-term shit.

You are either in or you are still thinking with that civilian normie mindset. Warrior now gives everything to prepare, civilian still strives for things outside of that preparation. School, family, politics. All for nothing in the time of war. Or worse - a weakness.

And I'm thinking like this in 99.8% white country, mang.
>>
>>132228449
>my Korean gf
>>
>>132228095
Best of luck to you man, I hope you make it
>>
>buy land in tassie
>go full anprim
>die of sepsis 3 years later
>>
>>132228692
>anyone ITT
>going anprim

lel
>>
>finish masters in finance
>join the top 1/5 income percentile
>vote for multiculturalism and liberalism
>>
planning to migrate to australia or nz thru the investor plan before i hit 30. a;wways been wanting to continue my study from when i dropped out of 10 years ago. a tafe degree will be good. buy a comfy home. and live out my life exploring the nation having camping trips around the nation.

saved up usd$15m already so far.
>>
>piss about working online
>not have any kids
>float around various brown countries fucking prostitutes until I get bored and move onto the next one
>blow my brains out before I hit 70
>>
>>132222173
>learn to knit
>continue to please my husband
>teach my sons how to sew and cook
>tell them to never give a woman the same respect you'd give a man.
>teach them to treat women as they would a dog that they intentionally wanted and is willing to take care of.
>Teach them to always be pack leader for relationships- even if you only have 1 other member in the pack.

That's it for me, I think.
>>
>>132228449
Korea will only go to shit once America goes to shit. Same goes for Japan and Taiwan. You've probably got a good 20 or 30 years at least.
>>
>>132228930
Pretty much this.
Also
>join moloch devil worship cult
>>
File: 1496427133370.jpg (63KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1496427133370.jpg
63KB, 500x520px
>have MBA
>right now living with parents to save for a house
>work entry level job I am at now for another year or so then begin looking for something better
>once house is bought begin investing additional savings, not sure in what yet though
>wife may or may not happen, if it does will think about it then but right now single.
>>
>>132222173
>finish up last 2 exams for degree
>work
>buy myself shit
>>
Get work
Get money
Buy shit I've wanted for a while
Be alone

I don't really want much.
>>
>pretend to be Salafist when it benefits me
>pretend to be Hezbollah militiaman when it benefits me

I mean how hard can it be? All you have to do is yell 'Takbir' or 'Allahuma sali Muhammed wali Muhammed' and have a beard
>>
>>132228449

>Do you plan to leave Europe and if so where do you wanna go?

No, I'd be a hypocrite for lambasting """asylum seekers""" only to flee from my homeland later in my life.
>>
>>132222173
Capitalism will come to and end soon. It's already breaking down now. Eventually the top 2% will own everything and you won't be able to buy a job on main st.

When this happens the stacies world of decadence and luxury will come to an abrupt end. Chad will need more than a gym membership and a bad attitude to survive.

It's going to be big transition and I can hardly wait.
>>
>>132230197

This. Fight for your contries, eurobros. If Europe - the homeland - goes down there is no hope for any other white nation to survive.
>>
>Finish college with a masters
>Get job and save up
>Move to Eastern Europe
>Find gf
>Marry gf
>Impregnate wife
>Again
>Again
>Again
>Again
>Retire before I'm 50
>>
>>132229645
KYS if this isn't bait.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.