[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU had treated Turkey unfaily: Hungarian PM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1497793567702.jpg (13KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497793567702.jpg
13KB, 273x184px
Another ally appears... The West do not have much time left

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/eu-has-treated-turkey-unfairly-hungarian-fm-2742337
>>
>>132221468
>As Hungary understands the impact of last year’s failed coup in Turkey, it sees EU criticism of Turkey's fight against terrorism as unfair and unfounded, according to its foreign minister.

>"Hungary does not welcome the criticism the EU has directed towards Turkey," Peter Szijjarto, Hungary’s foreign and trade minister, told Anadolu Agency in an exclusive interview during his visit for a Turkish-Hungarian Business Forum in Ankara on Friday.

>"Hungary understands what last year’s terrible attack on Turkey democracy was. We have to stand beside Turkey in the fight against terrorism in order to protect its stability. We must respect Turkey's fight against terrorism to protect its national security," he added.
>>
It just seems like Peter Sizzlesharto is advocating for the removal of kebab.
>>
>>132222989
He has a weird way of doing it.
>>
>>132223240
he's going to play eu off on itself. white liberals are racist and hate brown people as much as anybody else. hey're just useful tools to virtue signal with. him using turkey's problem as an attack on the eu is good
>>
>>132223352
>Szijjarto also said that his government supports visa-free travel between Turkey and the EU.

>"We support the visa-free travel negotiations between Turkey and the EU, because we believe that Turkey deserves a fairer attitude," he said.

>"During the [March 2016] refugee deal between Turkey and the EU, the EU Commission introduced a content that suggested that the refugee agreement and the visa-free travel process will progress together. It is not the fault of Turkey, it is the fault of the EU Commission, it is not fair, and since the beginning of the negotiations, it should have been emphasized that these two issues are separate from each other," he added.

Is Hungary allied with Russia?
Turkey is allying with Russia and maybe that's why Hungary is saying these things.
>>
>>132221468
>Threaten EU
>Rally Turko-German Citizens against its host nation
>Undermine German Democracy
>Undermine German Law

>Unfairly
Can you please fuck off, Roach?
>>
>>132223938

>>Threaten EU

Tell EU that they shouldn't support terrorists because it might hurt them too. EU blows up. Somehow we are responsible?

>>Rally Turko-German Citizens against its host nation

No. We usually just attack Kurds and Neo-Nazis. They are hardly the German Nation. Maybe 5 to 10 percent.

>>Undermine German Democracy

What did we do?

>>Undermine German Law

What?

>>Unfairly
>Can you please fuck off, Roach?

I can't.
>>
>>132224155
>Threaten EU
when we are terrorists, don't work with us
>Rally Turko-Germans.
Higher Political Figures have called for "a holy war" on national television and to outbreed germans
>Undermine German Democracy
You forced Turkish stands to appear all over germany to promote that turk-germans to vote from outside of their border for this madman you have in power today.
>Undermine German Law
The German Comedian Böhmermann made a joke of your pitiful President and Tayyip took it upon himself to read a lawbook from Kaiser's time to find a law that affects this case and get him jailed. FOR MAKING A JOKE.

>tfw Still no Bugspray
>>
>>132224662

>>Threaten EU
>when we are terrorists, don't work with us

That'd not what we say. Don't support terrorists because terror might hit you too.

>>Rally Turko-Germans.
>Higher Political Figures have called for "a holy war" on national television and to outbreed germans

Turks are the least politically interested demographic in Germany. They don't have politicians.

>>Undermine German Democracy
>You forced Turkish stands to appear all over germany to promote that turk-germans to vote from outside of their border for this madman you have in power today.

Your country had no problem working with Erdoğan for the ten years. It's no wonder he can do whatever he wants in Deutschland.

>>Undermine German Law
>The German Comedian Böhmermann made a joke of your pitiful President and Tayyip took it upon himself to read a lawbook from Kaiser's time to find a law that affects this case and get him jailed. FOR MAKING A JOKE.

We didn't jail him You did. If you want to change things vote for another party.
>>
File: corn.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
>hungary
>>
File: 1497789030495.jpg (287KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1497789030495.jpg
287KB, 1462x1462px
>>132225324
I knew it. They are Turks.
>>
>>132223938
>Germany
>Nation

lmao, occupied international breeding grounds.
There's nothing German left in Germany except for the language that nobody will speak in 2 generations. The good guys win in the end.
>>
File: Startbild-Identitäre-Bewegung.jpg (803KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Startbild-Identitäre-Bewegung.jpg
803KB, 1920x1080px
>>132225026
To your last point:

Recep Tayyip Erdogan himself took offense to that and tried to claim this as an Intrusion of his rights.

Germans had to look this up in dusty ol' book in days of yore and had to abolish the antiquitated right to keep him free, so our media can still legally shit-talk others.
(should take a look at itself, but oh well..)

Don't worry, I'll vote the OTHER Party.
>>
Fuck all Turks
Mongol cocksuckers
>>
>>132226778
The "good guys" are in our Parliament, and i wish they weren't.

Commies did this to us in the first place.
Grandstanded by Re-education and Brainwashing after the WW2 and work immigration "Gastarbeiter" which then stayed.
>>
File: leftyscum.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
leftyscum.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
What is going on in turkey nowadays? Nothing has been mentioned of your country since the referendum in my news due to >pic related.
>>
>>132227370
I don't even care about your country or your people and I honestly think nobody else does.
Nobody wants Germany to rise again or revert any of the changes done to German demographics.

Most people on this board don't "banter" you, they are just perfectly honest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.