[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protestanism insane autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 51

Protestants are delusional in the extreme.
They autisticaly quote the bible and often have insane believes
>the KJB is the most preserved bible version because it has written in it that its the most preserved version

Meanwhile all other versions have the same phrase.
Protestants ignore this for no reason other then being insane.

More protestant annihilation:
https://youtu.be/TUTlvAsLyPM
http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/is-the-king-james-bible-infallible/#.VJn2mF4AAA

>The KJB is gods book because it has no copyright
Originally it was copyrighted, now in the public domain.
>>
>>132221366
Cool story bro
>>
>>132221764
Nice meme.
Do you have some counter arguments or do you spam memes if someone comes with facts.
>>
File: PraiseTheirLord.jpg (146KB, 750x496px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseTheirLord.jpg
146KB, 750x496px
>>132221366
Now look at where the opposite of us will get you. Pic related.
>>
File: 1467735927541.jpg (60KB, 580x407px) Image search: [Google]
1467735927541.jpg
60KB, 580x407px
>>132223788
>rapist brown latins
yeah, I'll choose my comfy North West European Protestantism
>>
King James Onlyism is nowhere near a majority belief in Protestantism. And you just completely misrepresented it. King James Onlyists will talk about manuscript tradition and the corruption of Alexandrian texts (which they are wrong about). Has little to do with copyright. Also learn to type, damn.
>>
>>132224041
Same here. I may not have nice churches but I get to keep my soul.
>>
>>132221366

i recognize this. it downloaded itself on my iPhone last year.

i wonder why that is?
>>
File: Screenshot_18.jpg (334KB, 1575x906px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.jpg
334KB, 1575x906px
>>132221366

The church of satan is debunking the word of god .. please nigger
>>
File: 1387666057810.gif (2MB, 315x302px) Image search: [Google]
1387666057810.gif
2MB, 315x302px
Catholics are heretics and idolaters. Catholicism has nothing to do with Christianity, it's fully based on pagan traditions.
t. Protestant
>>
>>132221366
If you can find me an English Bible where the language is as beautiful and resonant as the KJV, I'll use it. Until then, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>132221366
Protestant believe in "once saved always saved" they think u don't need to repent just accept Jesus and you're saved. This is such an anti Christi teaching. You need to work for your salvation do. what Jesus told u to do
>>
>>132225183

Protestand here , i dont belief this , to repent means to change your ways , a man can always fall
>>
>>132225183
This post is so wrong I don't even know where to start. We know that we have to abide Jesus' teachings, but you can be solved only if you personally will beg Him for forgiveness. God literally says that the only thing people deserve is hell, but He is mercifull and sent His Son to save us. His sacrifice was perfect and we don't have to add anything to this because it's meaningless. And by this, we don't deny that we should always try to be good people. You have to be imbecile to believe that you will be saved if you were sack of shit your shole life, and begged for forgiveness 5 minutes before your death.
Meanwhile catholics believe that Jesus lives in waffles in silver boxes and you can get salvation only through Mary (no idea why xD). Just read the doctrines of catholic church and you will see that papacy leads you straight to hell.
>>
>>132225773
anon, i dont think you understand catholicism very well
you probably think catholics also praise saints like they are god
>>
>>132225773
and how do you explain what jesus said to peter
>>
>>132221366
Repeat, repeat: God does not have a religion. Repeat until it sinks in
>>
>>132226085
Why would I even want to understand your pagan religion, where priests say the spell and waffle magically turns into body of Christ?
>>132226152
Jesus said to Peter that He will build his church on Peters' belief, that Jesus is Son of God, sent to earth to save people.
>>
>>132225183
Protestant just means "not Catholic".
It is a collection of beliefs, not a belief in itself per se.
E.g.: Mormons & Baptists are both protestant despite having very different beliefs.
>>
File: crosss.png (40KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crosss.png
40KB, 1200x1200px
The only one true church
>>
>>132221366
Catholics are pagans.
>>
Btw. it's funny how literally everyone shits on catholics, but they believe they are the only true and holy church, while in reality they prostitute themselves. 1st time with nazis, 2nd with communists and now, 3rd time, with muslims. Really makes me think.
>>
>>132225183
Are you an idiot? I haven't met a single protestant who believes that, nevertheless that was never thought in the protestant churches I went to, if anything, they would emphasis how humans screw up all the time, and we need to ask for forgiveness and can be reborn again if we ever walked away from God.
>>
>>132226750
>Jesus said to Peter that He will build his church on Peters' belief, that Jesus is Son of God, sent to earth to save people.

Holy shit there are actually people who can read
>>
File: 894.png (214KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
894.png
214KB, 625x626px
>>132221366
>>
Evangelicals believe some psychotic shit
>>
File: 43.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>132227251
Hi
>>
>>132227077
Just google it , look who started it
>>
>>132227432
Post links that helped you learn. I need to study and just using the Bible commentaries isn't what i want right now. I've currently been listening to a lot of J. P. Holding and the culture around the Israelites has me very interested. I don't know anything about God or Yeshua
>>
>>132225034
>>132226750
The Catholic Church is the Church Christ Himself built. The numerous Protestant offshoots began because some guy named Martin threw a tantrum.
I've met Protestants who really seem to love Jesus, and who know their edited Bible. But seriously , how can a much later founded group seriously claim that the original Church is heresy? That makes zero sense.
As far as the "salvation through Mary" thing goes, that is not a Catholic teaching. Anyone who believes that is a heretic who doesn't follow Catholic teaching. We love her, but we don't worship her. I've never understood why many Protestants think that "talking smack" on the Lord's mother is a good idea.
And as far as the idiots mocking the Eucharist, recall the Last Supper. Jesus said "this is my Body" and "this is my Blood". He didn't tell people to use crackers and grape juice, or that it was all merely symbolic.
>>
>>132226781
>Mormons are protestant
They're not even monotheists...
Your definition of Protestantism is way to broad. A meaningful definition must include the 5 solas.
>>
>>132227557
It's not in english, I'm listening to polish pastor. Sorry
>>
>>132227602
Which came first, the Levi tribe or the Torah?
>>
>>132221366
/Pray
>>
>>132227557
>Post links that helped you learn

You cant you just need to read,and skip what you dont understand,it will reveal to you some day , with links you get the doctrines from others , and often it is not good , it actualy took me weeks to understand that verse with peters rock
>>
>>132227602
Because that original church was taken over by satan.
The Mary said literally only one sentence: Listen to my son. Nothing more, yet catholics are praying to Her and pretend that you won't be saved if you refuse. I agree on that Eucharist tho. It's only a symbol to remember what Jesus did for us.
>>
>>132227602
No, we do not teach that failure to pray to Mary causes loss of salvation. You are either making things up or relying on bad sources.
And I didn't say that the Eucharist should be considered symbolic. It's not.
>>
>>132228473
its strawman bait you idiot. thats the only way he will get you to repl to him
just dont
>>
>>132221366
A big problem with protestants is that they believe the Word of God is not Jesus but the bible specifically the KJV bible. Hence why they idolise the bible because they literally view it as god. This also risks demoting Jesus to the position of a man and becoming Arian heresy.

The bible is not the logos, the bible is not the word of god, the bible contains the spoken word of god but is only divinely inspired scripture written by man. Nevertheless it is still sanctified however protestant translations with protestant intentions are not holy. Hence why they should be burned as they try to corrupt the original text
>>
>>132228473

i suffer from a autoimmune disease and cannot drink wine or eat bread , hell time for me

Its good that john lost his head or it would have been hell time for him also

Luke 7:33
>For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.
>>
>>132228156
>"and the gates of Hell shall not overcome it"
>Protestants go against the word of Jesus and think the Church lost against Hell
>>
>>132229269

did jesus not raise from the dead? where did he come from?
>>
>>132221366
Catholic texts are more accurate per se, but they have yet to produce a translation with the same dignity and majesty as the King James.
>>
>>132226750
Because by slandering something you know nothing about you sin in revelling in your ignorance.

Jesus said he will build his church on specifically on peter
>>
>>132229269
See >>132223788
>>
>>132229376
What does that have to do with my question?
>>
>>132221366
How is this different than any other Christian sect? They're all insane sun-god worshippers and cryptojews.
>>
>>132226781
Protestant means they were once part of the Catholic Church but left during the Reformation. Orthodox and gnostics were never called Protestants.
>>
>>132229482

How can jesus build his church when peter is a potential devil?

>31Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat. 32But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith will not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

>23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peter's Confession of Faith

(Matthew 16:13-20; Mark 8:27-30; Luke 9:18-20)

>66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
>>
>>132229638
What am I supposed to see here?
>>
>>132227433
Kind of a simplification, what protestants actually believe is that you can be saved at the last minute of your life, in theory, if you sincerely repent. None of them say you can just do whatever you want while pretending to be redeemed. Catholics aren't really that different in this belief, they just assign more importance to the act of confessing to clergy than protestants do.
>>
>>132229867
Nothing terribly important. Just the throne of Satan in the Vatican.
>>
>>132229830
>How can jesus build his church when peter is a potential devil?

This kills the catholic
>>
>>132223370
>spam
>one single post
religious people are so retarded. this is like watching two down syndrome kids fight over who gets to lick the banana peel
>>
File: nignig.gif (758KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
nignig.gif
758KB, 625x626px
>>132221366
You idiots keep falling for the same guy posting this shit over, and over.
>>
>>132223788
>Beautiful sculpture of Christ Resurrection overcoming the worst man can create.
>Televangelist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVZfyK1q_W0
>>
>>132230423

Dont you have a atheist thread to go to

>>132221409

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM
>>
>>132230611
funny but theres nothing linking atheists together other than them being smart enough to see through religious bullshit where as all of you believe in a talking bush and that god sent bears to kill 30 children who made fun of a bald king
>>
John 6:35-40
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."
>>
>>132231074

?
>>
File: 2015-0320-synod.jpg (1MB, 1700x954px) Image search: [Google]
2015-0320-synod.jpg
1MB, 1700x954px
Orthodox>catholic>pr*testant
>>
>>132231287
Concerning the doctrines of the perseverance of the saints, once saved always saved, eternal security.
>>
>>132231673

The father sends people this is predestined , jesus does the will of the father, if its always saved we would see judas in heaven also.

>and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.
>>
>>132229830
>From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You.” But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.”
Jesus wasnt speaking directly to Peter you sperg
He was speaking to satan because he influenced peters thinking
>one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot
You said it yourself
>>132230340
literal circlejerk
>>
File: Roman Whore.jpg (344KB, 1024x954px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Whore.jpg
344KB, 1024x954px
Fuck Rome and Fuck Catholics
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (29KB, 274x485px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
29KB, 274x485px
>>132228156
So when Jesus said "take and eat this, this is my body, which I give unto to you," he was being symbolic but everything else in the Bible is to be taken literally, don't think about it, goy.
>>
File: Catholic-Jew.jpg (202KB, 523x867px) Image search: [Google]
Catholic-Jew.jpg
202KB, 523x867px
>>
>>132233805
>>one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot

So he warns his apostles that one is a devil but it cant be peter because jesus build his church on him ? . One is a devil and it can be all of them

does that make any sense here?

Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial

(Matthew 26:31-35; Mark 14:27-31; John 13:36-38)

>31And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 33And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death. 34And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

>But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:
>>
>>132230718
Christfags are retarded
>>
>>132232970
>if its always saved we would see judas in heaven also.
But did Judas ever have faith in Christ? I think it's clear that Judas' betray of Jesus was a part of God's plan. Jesus even told his Apostles that one of them would betray him (John 13:21).
>>
File: 1407809695294.png (64KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1407809695294.png
64KB, 395x578px
Really, who cares. Christianity is only relevant to old people and child molesters. Nobody else cares which fairytale you guys think is right
>>
>>132235201

this
>>
>>132235161
>But did Judas ever have faith in Christ?

i have no idea did he do miracles ? god knew that he would fail because omniscience
>>
>>132235056
>John 6:70
He is predicting that Judas will betray him
>Peter's Denial
54 Then they seized him and led him away, bringing him into the high priest's house, and Peter was following at a distance. 55 And when they had kindled a fire in the middle of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat down among them. 56 Then a servant girl, seeing him as he sat in the light and looking closely at him, said, “This man also was with him.” 57 But he denied it, saying, “Woman, I do not know him.” 58 And a little later someone else saw him and said, “You also are one of them.” But Peter said, “Man, I am not.” 59 And after an interval of about an hour still another insisted, saying, “Certainly this man also was with him, for he too is a Galilean.” 60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are talking about.” And immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the saying of the Lord, how he had said to him, “Before the rooster crows today, you will deny me three times.” 62 And he went out and wept bitterly.
why would satan weep bitterly over this
>>
WASP here.

The pope is a pedo.
>>
>>132230718
He was a prophet not a king. If youre going to be an edgelord at least get the story straight.
>>
>>132236237
>greece
>white
>anglo-saxon
what?
>>
>>132236349
Ignorance and Atheism go hand and hand
>>
>>132236006

You still have not explained why peter is save from the 12, why would jesus pray for peters faith if he already build his church on him.

> 32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:

>21When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. 22Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake. 23Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

He is the first to ask who the devil is , do you really think that simon thinks he is safe of being the devil
>>
>>132224143
It's a fedora tipper. The post lacks rationality like fedora tippers themselves.
>>
>>132223788
Sinister. Still better than a bad translation.
>>
>>132236866
i said that he was talking about judas
>25 Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?” 26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.
you didnt seem to read it to the end
and you didnt explain why he is the devil, the burden of proof is on you
>>
File: luther.png (780KB, 628x933px) Image search: [Google]
luther.png
780KB, 628x933px
>>
>>132237956
>muh wooden inerrancy doctrine
Fuck right off lool
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 212x238px
>Muh dead kike hanging off a stick
>>
>all the legalists in this thread

God's grace is irresistable and those who are his chosen nation remain under the tender of the shepherd. Salvation without works is dead because TRUE believers follow Christ. Those who don't are not saved (yet) or have a false faith, hence a notion that one is saved but is actually dead. TRUE belief. The Holy Spirit compels good works. Good works is not a prerequisite for salvation.
This is not a legalist precedent that works get you into heaven. The Lord knows His flock and has known His flock before the creation of the world.
>>
>>132230718
Typical 14 year old case of fedoraism
Many such cases
>>
>>132230718
https://youtu.be/vqQdc0mX1_c
That's not true, they have overwhelming left leaning political views.
>>
>>132230718
You all, almost invariably become godless nihilistic communists.
>>
>>132240778
to add on this:
search for 2008, 2012 and 2016 US elections and look up voter demographics
>>
Just a reminder that Jesus was literally killed for being a heretic and teaching gnosis to people. The truth will set you free, and this is what Christ taught that the kingdom of heaven is within
>>
>>132237685
>and you didnt explain why he is the devil, the burden of proof is on you

What is more logical peter is optional the devil because it could be any one of the 12 , or it is one of the 11 because peter somehow got a freebee on being the betrayer.

>you didnt seem to read it to the end

i read it to the end it does not matter he was talking about judas , because the apostles did not know this at that time, right until jesus gave the bread to judas peter could have been the potential betrayer
>>
>>132242123
>he could have been a potential betrayer
the keyword is potential, but in the end it turned out it was judas which "frees" peter
>What is more logical peter is optional the devil because it could be any one of the 12 , or it is one of the 11 because peter somehow got a freebee on being the betrayer.
could you refrase this or write it with better punctuation, i dont know what you mean by this
>>
>>132226840
>You can divorce your wife three times :^)
>>
>>132242523
>the keyword is potential,

And here you now admit that jesus did not build his church on peter because he was a potential devil

My work is done go be a protestant
>>
discrediting papists is as easy as posting a single image
>>
>>132225183
it's true though
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wvfigb_3CO0
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2i5UdJgus
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XKKWjNWPtQc
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 398x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 398x266px
>>132243174
forgot said image
>>
>>132243087
i did not anywhere in my statement deny that jesus said he will build his church on peter
all i said was that you thought that peter was a potential devil and i refuted it by showing you it was judas, i was merely quoting you
nowhere did i state that peter being potential demon were my toughts or ultimate truth you retard, learn to read
my work here is done ,go be a real christian now
>>
>>132221366
>Roman pagan scum literally delay one of the ten commandments and invent a new one hoping the illiterate peasants dont notice
>burn anyone who loves God and want to read the Bible
>>
>>132227602
>The Catholic Church is the Church Christ Himself built
Liar.
>>
>>132227602
>We love her, but we don't worship her.
Burn in Hell lying pagan Roman filth. You habe elevated her to co-redemtrix woth Jesus via your Fatima lies and heresy and your Assumption of Mary fanfic.
>The Latin Catholic Feast of the Assumption is celebrated on 15 August, and the Eastern Orthodox and Eastern Catholics celebrate the Dormition of the Theotokos (the falling asleep of the Mother of God) on the same date, preceded by a 14-day fast period. Eastern Christians believe that Mary died a natural death, that her soul was received by Christ upon death, and that her body was resurrected on the third day after her death and that she was taken up into heaven bodily in anticipation of the general resurrection. Her tomb was found empty on the third day.

>"... Orthodox tradition is clear and unwavering in regard to the central point [of the Dormition]: the Holy Virgin underwent, as did her Son, a physical death, but her body – like His – was afterwards raised from the dead and she was taken up into heaven, in her body as well as in her soul. She has passed beyond death and judgement, and lives wholly in the Age to Come. The Resurrection of the Body ... has in her case been anticipated and is already an accomplished fact. That does not mean, however, that she is dissociated from the rest of humanity and placed in a wholly different category: for we all hope to share one day in that same glory of the Resurrection of the Body which she enjoys even now."[33]

>Many Catholics also believe that Mary first died before being assumed, but they believe that she was miraculously resurrected before being assumed. Others believe she was assumed bodily into Heaven without first dying.[34][35] As mentioned earlier, this aspect of the Assumption is not authoritatively described in Catholic theology, and either understanding may be legitimately held by Catholics, with Eastern Catholics observing the Feast as the Dormition.

You make Mary weep, you disgusting heretic.
>>
>>132243938
>https://www.quora.com/Why-are-there-different-versions-of-the-Ten-Commandments
literally image search and one of the first results
>>
>>132244383
Fuck off lying, detestable crypto kike.
Popes burn in Hell with kikes, and you will too unless you actually love God enough to seek the truth.
>>
>>132244541
did you read the fucking link? how am i lying, you are using a picture that is falsely making catholics look like heretics you heathen
>>
>>132221366

>religious people
>sane

Pick only one.
>>
File: orthodox convert.jpg (813KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox convert.jpg
813KB, 700x933px
>>132231544
>>132226840
orthodox are all closeted hipsters or superstitious hipsters. I always laugh when some bow-tied western converts to orthodoxy; i imagine them standing for 4 hours next to some 5'3 illiterate grandma who reeks of cabbage and sausage and thinks they are gay as aids.
>>
>>132245020
this is black or white fallacy
learn to form an argument
>>
>>132221366
Protestantism != KJB exclusivity. I have never been to a church that actually uses the King James version, but my dad was obsessed with that version when I was a lot younger. Protestants are more concerned with being "modern and relevant," so they tend to use translations that are easier to understand.
>>
>>132229455

Perhaps, but the source text came from the Catholic Church. Unlike Muslims we don't think that the Bible was handed over in completion directly from an angel. That's why we have exegesis.

Modern protestants act far more like Muslims in their manner of belief than Catholics ever did.
>>
>>132234631
>he was being symbolic
because he said "in REMEMBERANCE of me" immediately after the comma you sperg.
>>
>>132245696
wrong
if he said
>take and eat this, this is my body, which I give unto to you,in REMEMBERANCE of me
then "this is my body" is used to add to the "take and eat this" which means he meant it
the comma before in rememberance of me just means we should do it in rememberance of him, not that it was all symbolic
>>
>>132245442
>are more concerned with being "modern and relevant
aka worldly.

>>132246293
wrong

>And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me
>>
>>132244708
>you are using a picture that is falsely making catholics look like heretics you heathen
>falsely
If the shoah fits, you dirty apostate.
>>
>>132245696

> John 6:51-60

> 51I am the living bread which has come down from heaven. Anyone who eats this breadwilllive for ever; and the bread that I shall give is my flesh, for thelifeof the world.'

> 52Then theJewsstarted arguing among themselves, 'How can thismangive us his flesh to eat?'

> 53Jesus replied to them: In alltruthI tell you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son ofmanand drink his blood, you have no lifein you.

> 54Anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life, and I shall raise thatpersonup on the last day.

> 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

> 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me and I live in that person.

> 57As the living Father sent me and I drawlifefrom the Father, so whoever eats mewillalso drawlifefrom me.

> 58This is the bread which has come down from heaven; it is not like the bread our ancestors ate: they are dead, but anyone who eats this breadwilllive for ever.

> 59This is what he taught at Capernaum in the synagogue.

> 60After hearing it, many of his followers said, 'This is intolerable language. How could anyone accept it?'

John 6:60 is literally Protestants
>>
>>132246559
i know this is not exactly what it says, thats why i used "if"
>This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me
he literally says this is my body
this do in remembrance of me doesnt mean he meant it as a symbol you sperg
also read this>>132246899
>>
File: 20170630_20_13_33.jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_20_13_33.jpg
7KB, 224x224px
>>132245115
>Inventing bullshit to discredit other side
Fuck off
Orthodoxy is GOAT

Young attractive people, qties, kids, rich businessmen, alpha Russian guys

Whereas Catholic churches stay empty and proddies engage in Islam cuckery
>>
>>132246829
all you can do is provide false information, insult others, use strawman arguments and judge other people pretending you are god
your opinion has no real worth, heretic
>>
>>132247160
>>132246899
first sentence literally points out it's a symbolic foreshadowing od Christ's death and resurrection.
>>
>>132247681
which first sentence are you refering to and where does it "literally" point out somehting is symbolic
>>
>>132224143
I seriously have seen actual people say crap like this right next to:
>Anglicanism is the true faith our king not getting a son was a sigh from got for him to make his own religion
>The bible is true because it says its true.

you can not make this shit up.
The rest is only a handful of verbal smoke screen away from one of the above positions and equally ridicules if the smoking is removed.
>>
>>132247980
could you solve a mystery for me
what kind of protestant are you? you deny half the protestants and all you do is attack other protestants and catholics
>>
File: Mr. L.png (559KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. L.png
559KB, 600x916px
Luther
>Claims to only follow the bible
>Declare multiple books to be NON-canon in his bible to better fit his ideology.
You can not make this shit up.

>>132248238
PS: I'm not a protestant.
>>
>>132248877
>>132248457
fuck, i got you confused with the fucker that was in this thread before because your ID is same colour
just fuck my shit up
>>
File: manhood.jpg (601KB, 724x948px) Image search: [Google]
manhood.jpg
601KB, 724x948px
>>132221366
Orthodoxy or Catholicism are the only ways to go. All of these proddie denominations are badly regulated an filled with liberalism and rampant homosexual acceptance. And you Euro protestant clowns have female and transgender priests, complete disgrace to your heritage and religion. Say what you will about Catholics and Orthodx at least they preserved the basic moral tenants of their religion. Also on the topic of muh paganism, the pagan warrior culture within both Orthodoxy and Catholicism made Chrstanity truly European and inspired people to fight for their culture. Now that it has been eliminated Christians are whiny cucks who sit on the sidelines and complain while their civilization is destroyed.
>>
>>132246559

The Gospel of Luke wasn't written in English but Greek. Luke uses the word anamnesis. This is a direct reference to the idea that the Israelites weren't just symbolising the exodus from Egypt during Passover but we're actively participating in it.

This ties in to the idea that Christ was putting himself forward as the new Passover meal that would save man from captivity. This Passover meal extended from the last supper until his death on Calvary ('It is finished' - said after he drinks the Roman soldier's wine - is the closing line in the Passover meal; the fact that it was given on a hyssop stick is a barn door reference to using hyssop to smear lamb's blood on the doorway to signal the angel of death to pass-over.

Protestants read sacred scripture literally but they just don't get the obvious fact that it's supposed to explain things, not just give useless information. The crucifixion in Luke and John clearly indicate that Christ is the new Passover meal and, just like the Israelites, when we do it we're literally taking part in that same sacrifice.

That's why Christ foreshadows it in John by telling his followers to eat his flesh and drink his blood (precipitating them calling for his execution) and why both John and Luke make clear and direct links between the crucifixion and the Passover.

Denying the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist is to miss the wood for the trees. The early Christians knew this and only the protestant 'reformers' broke with this tradition.
>>
>>132221366
Protestants are (((Jehovah))) witnesses with another name
>>
File: nOVD0td.png (14KB, 310x835px) Image search: [Google]
nOVD0td.png
14KB, 310x835px
DESU, all you liturgy queens and foreign faith queerballs have worked hand-in-glove with the jews to dismantle the american republic. Snark all you want about evangelicals, but they put Trump in power and he has repaid them handsomely.

Evangelicals are the only functioning wing of American conservativism that regularly achieves policy objectives.
>>
>>132249850
>at least Catholicism maintained its 95% pagan roots and anti-biblical stances
Yeah that's why it's the whore of Babylon. Not something to be proud of
>>
>>132250413
If you knew anything about protestants and Jehovah witnesses you wouldn't spout such stupid nonsense.

Hell will be very painful for you
>>
File: fight for israel.jpg (106KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
fight for israel.jpg
106KB, 600x781px
>>132251017
Protestantism is liberal, pacifist, crypto-kikery. Paganism has European roots. re-read my post if you didn't comprehend why inclusion of Pagan concepts is beneficial.
>>
>>132249850
>the pagan warrior culture within both Orthodoxy and Catholicism made Chrstanity truly European and inspired people to fight for their culture. Now that it has been eliminated Christians are whiny cucks who sit on the sidelines and complain while their civilization is destroyed.
I have to agree with this.

Protestants are :
>catholics are pagans
>Look at our glorious LGBTQPRWTF+ pretests we truly preserved the original intentions of our ancestors.
Protestants who fight "paganims are always like this"
>lets bitch about how the catholic/orthodox canon has different wordings then we do while civilization burns.
>Yes the exact numbering of the 10 commandments is super important! You can not swap places with them!
>Despite the fact that our protestant canon is a bastardized fabrication made up by the reformation.
>>
>>132251172
>believing in a "religion" a bad king made up just to get divorced

Absolute heresy.
To Hell I'll will not go. I'm doing God's will unlike you worshiping jeova with a (((revisionized))) bible
>>
File: prots versus cathocuck.jpg (108KB, 808x513px) Image search: [Google]
prots versus cathocuck.jpg
108KB, 808x513px
>>132250909
>be orthofag/cathocuck
>be a slave of the jews lol
>>
>>132221366
Protestants hold the bible is the supreme truth and dare to call catholics heretics.
They forget that the bible is a simple book compilation and the books included there were chosen by the catholics they call heretics.
It's just insane! 'Carholics don't follow word by word a book they put together therefore they are heretic. We protestants are not heretic because we follow a catholic book word by word!'
Protestants are retards.
>>
>>132251302
Based Catholic Polack
>>
>>132251661
(((protestants)))
>>
File: KevZFIjk_200x200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
KevZFIjk_200x200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>132251661
>implying papal succession is remotely unbroken

KEK, your international kiddie fucker ring doens't even make sense by its own dumb logic.
>>
File: IMG_23211.jpg (62KB, 562x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23211.jpg
62KB, 562x586px
>>132225183
>
>>132225553
this.
>>
>>132251918
not an argument
>>
>>132251918
le dangerous fegget was raped by a protestant. what's your point?
>>
>>132249850

>All of these proddie denominations are badly regulated an filled with liberalism and rampant homosexual acceptance
>this is what 3.5 edition Paganism and Protestants players actually believe
>this is the reality

>>132250909
>>
>>132251661

Why dont you read ezra and see how the children of israel felt when they actually took time to read Gods word.
>>
>>132251295
>protestants are liberals
Only the liberal ones.

It's less of an exaggeration to say all Catholics are faggot pedo-pagans
>>
File: 20231865_8rN4g.jpg (110KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
20231865_8rN4g.jpg
110KB, 483x500px
>>132252340
>why don't you read ezra
>read ezra
>ezra

omg kys
>>
>>132251302
Catholics are more supportive of homosexuality than protestants.

I don't understand how you can try to spin this
>>
File: Hebrews 4 12.png (569KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hebrews 4 12.png
569KB, 1920x1080px
>>132221366
>Meanwhile all other versions have the same phrase.
Who? jehova's witnesses and mormoms are not christian churches.

>>132227602
>The Catholic Church is the Church Christ Himself built.
He didn't and it is already corrupted. It will be part of the one world religion along with another false religions (islam, hinduism, buddism, etc) and big protestant denominations, all of them infiltrated and compromised.
>As far as the "salvation through Mary" thing goes, that is not a Catholic teaching.
It is, Catholics worship Mary.

Art Bell & Malachi Martin Last Interview 1998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn--7GTffn8

Jesus is the only way to God, not a church or a denomination.
>>
>>132252514
>being this burger

kys
>>
File: warrior.jpg (133KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
warrior.jpg
133KB, 1024x717px
>>132251302
The cause of Protestantism's flaws is pretty clear. The focus on de-centralized and liberal approaches to control of doctrine and tradition (because that's pagan lol) has made a ridiculous amount of nonsense tolerable. Preachers here in America often do these bizarre conference-like sermons where they can wear whatever they want, make crude jokes, and call people out for answers randomly like their religion is some sick gameshow. The bible is interpreted in the most insane manner, to justify anything- see the prosperity doctrine, hippy jesus, and it can be preached however you feel like it. This and is especially common in American Evangelicals, with their mega churches and christian rock music. Fucking disgusting tbqh
>>
>hurr swedish protestants are faggots so it means others are too xD
>>
>>132252734
This
>>
>>132251918
Irrelevant to my point. You base your beliefs on a simple collection and call the assemblers heretic. Bible loving protestants are the definition of retarded.
>>
File: trash.jpg (90KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
90KB, 600x400px
>>132252117
I'm talking about Europe when it comes to the homosexuality, I elaborated in other posts about 'murican Protestantism's problems.
>>
>>132225034
if you think your iq is 100, then a catholic's is 101. that is the difference between one true church catholics and whatever door to door cucksalesman you prods subscribe to...you'll feel the change overnight, you faggot.
>>
>>132221366
>this is what protestants actually believe
>>
>>132252734
DUDE I JUST ADOPTED 3 NIGGAS FROM CONGO SO THEY CAN HANG WITH MY LITTLE DAUGHTER! LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ALL ARE IN THE FRONT ROW! MUH JESUS MUH FUCK DA PAPISTS...HERE'S A LITTLE DIDDY I CAME UP WITH ON MY BANJO...YEEEEEESIIRRRRR LOVE THEM JEWSSSS LOVE THEM NIGGGGZ, BUT HATE THEM PAPISTSZZ YEAAA WE BASEDDDD YAAAA
>>
>>132253362
LMFAO DA HOLYIEST OF HOLYLY MORE MAN PROD (((GOLDEN PLATES))). HE HAS 4 CHAINED CHILD BRIDES IN THE WOODS BEHIND THE PIC!! FUCKING BBBBAAAAASEDDDD!
>>
>>132253362
'One true bible' just slightly diferently and often wrongly translated.
>>
File: IMG_4604 (1).jpg (664KB, 2174x1447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4604 (1).jpg
664KB, 2174x1447px
Most Catholics in America are wetback shitskins who mix their own santaria indian paganism into their false Christianity just as their Latin Roman cousins do.

Pic related is what Google shows of my local Cathcuck church which is in South Carolina.
SOUTH CAROLINA
Really makes one think...
>>
>>132221366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

FACT:
Kosovo is Serbia

FACT:
Apostolic Churches > Any Protestant "Church"
>>
>>132253888
it's in america. there is no white folk to go to church. it's normal that there are always shitskins since america is 56%
>>
>>132254212
>t.portugese shitskin
This is South Carolina, we are 90% British and 10% nog.
These are literally wetbacks that make up your apostate church. Your (((Latin))) brothers.
>>
>>132253888
Holy shit the third kid on the bottom right with the bowtie looks exactly like a younger me. If this gets enough (yous) ill post a pic
>>
File: 8b9QPzg.gif (2MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
8b9QPzg.gif
2MB, 352x198px
>>132221366
Henry the 8th dindu muffin
Protestantism is the words of Jesus Christ in action, unlike your cuck pope and NAMBLA priests.
>>
>>132252585
>Who? jehova's witnesses and mormoms are not christian churches.

>My book A says its the only truth
>Therefore A is the only true and perfect book because it says so!

VS
>My book Z says its the only truth
>Therefore Z is the only true and perfect book because it says so!

Debate yourself.
>>
>>132221366
The Protestant suicide gene is very really. Look how the Swedes destroyed their country in the belief they would create a utopia.
>>
>>132254212
>talking this much shit
>moortugal
get fuckted mate
>>
>>132254446
of course it is 90%. as you can see in the picture they seem very british/american to me.

you must really miss mr. president hussien obama very much. such a joke.
>>
Protestants are degenerate phony Christians , they need to go off cliffs like lemmings !!
>>
>>132254850
for (you)too >>132255006
yes you could not elect a nigger for president
>>
File: 1b9.jpg (43KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1b9.jpg
43KB, 640x539px
>>132227602
>As far as the "salvation through Jesus" thing goes, that is not a Islamic teaching. Anyone who believes that is a infidel who doesn't follow Islamic teaching. We love him, but we don't worship him.
>>
>>132253362
Are you serious?
>>
Let's just not forget that Nazi Germany was catholic and fought against the (((protestants)))
>>
>>132252734
>The bible is interpreted in the most insane manner
To be fair the bible is a terribly written book.
It has tones of laws in the OT however the apostles declared that all of the OT is non-canon because they did have a hallucination.

All you have left is Jesus repeating over and over
>Follow me
>I'm god
without any substance.
According to the bible no one even understood what Jesus was all about, the apostles totally misinterpreted him, see the scene before his capture.
Some behaviored with Jesus
>hate your mother and father
>Sell everything
>[driving out the money changers]

And thats the end of it.
Its literally a meaningless collection of stories that no one understood.

No theology if Jesus was something other then a scamming cult leader he would have written:

>This is the bible I will dictate to you it to be a manual for life
VS reality where some guys after his death compile these stories and protestants say that somehow the bible is important.
>Actual theology!
>What is the nature of the trinity or father/some/ghosts
VS reality where this is never explained
>Nature of the afterlife and how angels relate to this and demons.
>Origins of Satan
>Can you make images of Jesus or god or what is idolatry?

You can not imagine how much of the Christian drama would have bean avoided if the supposedly perfect and infinitively intelligent god of the bible wrote these things in a manual.

However no we inferior humans need to figure this out and theologians are infinitively more intelligent then anything ever written in the bible.

Theology proves the bible to be inferior and Jesus to be a idiotic cult leader.
Protestantism disproved.
>>
>>132221366
Catholicism is the Talmud of Christianity.
>>
File: bignose.jpg (6KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
bignose.jpg
6KB, 300x180px
>>132256108
your post alone solely justifies the invasion by the nazis
>>
>>132227077
Eh wot, m8?

Charles Stanley* and most of the big TV Protestant preachers teach "once saved always saved."

*Stanley is an excellent and insightful preacher, imo, excepting those occasions when he's banging on about Protestant peculiarities like once saved always saved or sola scriptura and the like.
>>
>>132256359
And Sabbath is literally translated to Saturday.
It says Thou Shalt Honor the SATURDAY.
For more info...see; not SUNDAY!!!
>>
>>132253362
Post the origins of this I need to see more.
This is so funny Protestants need to fabricate ludicrous stories because they have a hate boner that they have no apostolic succession to Jesus and the apostles.

Protestantism is a shit show.
not better then their believing that Luther is god and don't look and ignore Luther editing the bible to fit his ideology.
At least Mormons did have a angel who did roster their holy text and they believe in this.
Protestants have only misdirection and a literally disproved with facts on every step.
>>
>>132253362
>protestants believe this
I'm a protestant and I've never heard of that, so no that's not what "we" believe
>>
>>132256800
so you are misinformed
>>
>>132221366
so the douay-rheims is the best english bible right?
>>
>>132229221
>i suffer from a autoimmune disease and cannot drink wine or eat bread

http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/the-mass/order-of-mass/liturgy-of-the-eucharist/celiac-disease-and-alcohol-intolerance.cfm

http://www.hprweb.com/2013/06/celiac-disease-and-holy-communion-a-medical-and-spiritual-dilemma/
>>
>>132256611
There's no such thing as a trinity either. The Bible never mentions this. Catholics even write their own versions of Bibles to pretend otherwise.
>>132256800
Thinks there is only one kind of Protestant. That's so cute.
>>
>>132255006
Does your skin get darker in the sunshine or do you turn red and blister?
I already know the answer, Ujarak. :^)
>>
>>132252608
Catholics DO support faggotry more than protestants.

Your entire priesthood is a fraternity of faggots
>>
Who cares?
Protestants who left Europe and went to America made some bitchin first world nations.

Catholics tried the same thing, but ended up making corrupt hellholes run by criminal empires.
>>
>>132227602
>And as far as the idiots mocking the Eucharist, recall the Last Supper. Jesus said "this is my Body" and "this is my Blood". He didn't tell people to use crackers and grape juice, or that it was all merely symbolic.

Then literally everyone is fucked since no one of us can go cannibal on Jesus body we are doomed.
And everything is over.
He did say it was the most important thing!
WE have no life in us if we don't eat his body.

On the other hand the story has him giving bread to eat while he is saying these things soo...

At least the catholics are trying meanwhile protestants ignore this because the words of some human(their pastor/Protestant tradition/Luther) are more important then the bible.
>>
File: StoneDick1.jpg (7KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
StoneDick1.jpg
7KB, 232x300px
>>132257175
In WW2, some churches got blown up, and in the stone altars they found stone Phallus (Phalli) inside them. From the priests still being more pagan.
Catholic priests with stone strap-ons...THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT!! They worship Lucifer. And the Shekinah...their Holy Spiirit, is the Shekinah.
There is likely a HIGH percentage of stone cocks in churches in Europe.
Christians duped into praying to stone dicks....I will tolerate this shit no more!!!
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!
((((Did I mention their God, is a TOTAL DICK?))))
>>
>>132257175
you clearly don't know what you are talking about so you should go back to r_kekistan, 4chan is to hard for you to understand, son

>>132257131
and you don't even know that Portugal is in the most white countries in Europe unlike the south american tier country you have there, barack. I recommend get educated first and you should also go back to r_donalft, Hernandez
>>
>>132225183
Only Calvinists believe that.

>>132227077
Look up "Preservation of the Saints"

>>132226750
It would be a stretch to even call Mormons Christians

>>132229194
As has been made clear, very few people are KJV Onlyists, and they are insane.

>>132229269
Most Protestants believe that the Church is all saved Christians in the world, not an organization. The Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists and Anglicans typically don't believe their church is The One True Church, just an organization within it.

>>132229455
Agreed.

>>132247980
See above.

>>132251295
Most of that wasn't true 200 years ago. Protestantism changed because the culture changed, and people who weren't Christians in any meaningful sense have infiltrated its churches, along with Catholic churches.

>>132251302
>Despite the fact that our protestant canon is a bastardized fabrication made up by the reformation.

I won't disagree that he was wrong, but Martin Luther didn't just arbitrarily throw away books of the Bible just because, he replaced the OT with the (((Tanakh))).

>>132252880
The NT yes, but the Church didn't assemble the Tanakh, the (((Jews))) did.

>>132254806
I think that's a high-trust Northern European distinction, not Protestantism (though I'm sure it played a part).

>>132227602
Martin Luther, 1522:
>The veneration of Mary is inscribed in the very depths of the human heart.

Also Martin Luther, 1531:

>[She is the] highest woman and the noblest gem in Christianity after Christ. ..She is nobility, wisdom, and holiness personified. We can never honor her enough. Still honor and praise must be given to her in such a way as to injure neither Christ nor the Scriptures.

>>132253362
>>132256800
>>132256854

What's this? A fraction of Protestants who are Baptists, a fraction of whom believe their fairytale foundation story, a tiny fraction of whom are KJV Onlyists?

Protestantism BTFO.
>>
>>132257930
you, protestants, lack of discipline.
>>
>>132257551
This is how lost Catholics are, it's sad. Let me hold your hand and walk you through it.
>But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
>26Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

>And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498891041218.jpg (31KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498891041218.jpg
31KB, 960x520px
>>132221366
>>
File: 1499051792968.jpg (192KB, 982x754px) Image search: [Google]
1499051792968.jpg
192KB, 982x754px
>>132221366
>the KJB is the most preserved bible version because it has written in it that its the most preserved version
remember to be respectful when the heathen attack
Pray to Lord Jesus.
Repent.
Ask forgiveness.
You are forever a sinner.
>>
>>132258102
>The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

>The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

>These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
>>
File: wrong.gif (3MB, 214x248px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
3MB, 214x248px
>>132235201
>>132235465

See:
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-0zpu2toenZF1QZ-ZqaSvFsFXX7EzQLh

And/or:
>https://www.amazon.com/Resurrection-Jesus-New-Historiographical-Approach/dp/0830827196
>>
>>132256466
The bible is still trash according to itself.
Over 50% is non-canon OT= trash!
Wast of paper for rituals that are NON-canon = trash!

Like can you address this?

Its trash from a human perspective

Collection of writings over decades from different writers =trash.
If god was real he would have dictated his perfect manual in 10~20 years to one person or collection of people.
No actual afterlife explonations = trash.
No theology = trash.
No answers = trash.
bible dose not referee to itself to be even important only something about teaching = trash to be disregarded.

Ether god is fake and idiots tried to change their ancestral faith to their own and made edits over time or god is retarded.

There exists no holy book in the world, no holy book written be a manual for life and have all the answers.

The bible has only babbling and confusion its description of hell is only confusing nonsense.
>>
File: 1465206304_1433930271297.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1465206304_1433930271297.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>132257688
We have Portugese in California, entire clans of you fucking brownie southern euro trash. I even have then in my family, Jao. The American South is almost entirely British, which are the whitest ethnicity on the planet. That's why we rule the world you 3rd world mutant.
What language are you typing, bub? :^)
>>
Don't forget to honor the SATURDAY, and keep it holy. Seems important...it's one of the ten things you HAVE to do.

https://youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A
Male Catholic Camel Toe at 2:10
Catholics are weird. Did I mention the dicks?
>>
>>132258899
English, not American. There are Portuguese in CA but yet you own CA which is worse. If they are brown it's because they mixed with some americans right there. The biggest portuguese community is in NJ and they are pretty much based.
>>
>>132258759
The bible is full of sapience coming from millennia of worship to the One God. And in the light of Jesus Christ all these teachings take perfect fulfillment.
>>
>>132258759
>The bible is still trash according to itself.
>Over 50% is non-canon OT= trash!
>Wast of paper for rituals that are NON-canon = trash!
>Like can you address this?
The IT isn't null and void, only those who accept the truth and are washed in the blood of the Lamb of God are clean. The lost are under the Law.

Levitical Law will be the law of the land in the millennial kingdom.
>>
>>132259429
Every Portuguese I have ever met and have seen on the Olympics broadcast ate tanned as fuck brah.

We White Anglo Saxon Protestants rule the waves and thus, the world. And we turn Lobsterback red in the sun, my genetically closer to subsaharan Africans friend.
>>
>>132256663
>Post the origins of this I need to see more.

its from the Catholic memes FB page. Some of them are kind of lame but there are some winners.
>>
>>132221366
>Originally it was copyrighted, now in the public domain.
No sweetie, the early era of printing was notorious for its lack of intellectual property conventions.

Also, someone from a denomination that declares St. Jerome's Vulgate to be equally authoritative to the Greek original texts shouldn't be throwing stones at people who want to retain an old translation because it uses the Textus Receptus instead of (((reconstructed))) texts that were published around 110 years ago. Both the RCC and the KJV proponents are adhering to a similar principle in those two decisions.
>>
File: 5s4kkZ1.gif (498KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
5s4kkZ1.gif
498KB, 500x236px
>>132257070
>here's no such thing as a trinity either
[gets out popcorn]
Then how do you explain the things Jesus did say about him and the father being the same?
How exactly is the holy ghost coming into this and what is he exactly?

You realize the trinity was invented to deal with the fact that Jesuses words are meninges shit and people did try to somehow compile his statements into something that was even functional?

While you have no answer other then human words I like to take this moment to once more say:
Jesus was incapable of explaining anything!
This proves he was a idiotic or even crazy human.
Perfect god, wants humans to follow his commandments, god is incapable of even giving the basics of what the living fuck we where supposed to do or believe in.
Only nonsense from Jesus.
Religion is silly.
>>
>>132258899
>third world mutant
kek
>>
>>132260189
>ruled the waves

you just copied us.
We are tanned because we put suncream on and don't get sunburned like the bifas you are.

The anglo saxon is the perfect jewish puppet before the arab. congratulations proud anglo.
>>
>>132221366
>They autisticaly quote the bible
How is this a bad thing? or are you implying that some old fart with a dress and a funny hat has more authority than the bible?
>>
>>132224143
I'm not KJV only, but the KJV is superior to the NRSV and other new translations that have an ideological basis.
Franly I like Tyndale and Luther's translations better than KJV. I also find the online Hawaian Pidgin New Testament to be a fun read.

https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/Hawaii-Pidgin-HWP/
>>
>>132260413
Jesus said that? Interesting. I remember Son of God. I remember Him saying he was the Son. I recall Him calling out to His Father repeatedly.
He even begged His Father to forgive those Jews who killed Him. "Forgive them Father..".yada yada yada
Your logic is that HE was begging Himself, to forgive someone else? HE was talking to Himself the whole time anyway
The whole point of a Messiah was to make things clear.
I imagine if Jesus was part of a Trinity...He would have made SURE to make a point of at least MENTIONING IT.
Except He DIDN'T.
>>
File: 20170410_172727.jpg (370KB, 905x905px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_172727.jpg
370KB, 905x905px
>>132256663
>Protestants need to fabricate ludicrous stories
You mean like Fatima, or the Assumption of Mary?
>The Latin Catholic Feast of the Assumption is celebrated on 15 August, and the Eastern Orthodox and Eastern Catholics celebrate the Dormition of the Theotokos (the falling asleep of the Mother of God) on the same date, preceded by a 14-day fast period. Eastern Christians believe that Mary died a natural death, that her soul was received by Christ upon death, and that her body was resurrected on the third day after her death and that she was taken up into heaven bodily in anticipation of the general resurrection. Her tomb was found empty on the third day.

>"... Orthodox tradition is clear and unwavering in regard to the central point [of the Dormition]: the Holy Virgin underwent, as did her Son, a physical death, but her body – like His – was afterwards raised from the dead and she was taken up into heaven, in her body as well as in her soul. She has passed beyond death and judgement, and lives wholly in the Age to Come. The Resurrection of the Body ... has in her case been anticipated and is already an accomplished fact. That does not mean, however, that she is dissociated from the rest of humanity and placed in a wholly different category: for we all hope to share one day in that same glory of the Resurrection of the Body which she enjoys even now."[33]

>Many Catholics also believe that Mary first died before being assumed, but they believe that she was miraculously resurrected before being assumed. Others believe she was assumed bodily into Heaven without first dying.[34][35] As mentioned earlier, this aspect of the Assumption is not authoritatively described in Catholic theology, and either understanding may be legitimately held by Catholics, with Eastern Catholics observing the Feast as the Dormition.

Pig disgusting pagans putting Mary on the same level as Jesus as co-redeemer with their Asteroth pagan goddess worship heresy.

Explain yourselves.
>>
>>132261051
Fátima was a prophecy brought into existence. you can see it.
>>
>>132259724
Your post is gibberish.
>The bible is full of sapience coming from millennia of worship
This makes things only worse.
Why can the perfect god not create a book that is a manual how to live? Or worship him?

Before you ember that according to the bible this god did the exact thing on Mount Sinai.
Writing with his own hand all the laws of the OT.
Then this Jesus dude comes across and declares himself god.
And he declare the OT laws to be NON-canon!!!!!!

You are fucked on every level.
>>
>>132260189
Tanned is normal in the summer, in our culture we deliberately darken our skin to prepare for summer. In the winter we are white as silk.

I actually got called out for actually being white in the summer
>>
>>132260413
How's that popcorn? Can I have some?
>>
>>132259750
Seriously nice theology.
however only if this bible did write it plainly and simply that this was going to happen.

Yet it dose not.
Once more the bible is nonsense.
If you can produce a bible book that is on the same level like human theology its literally is inferior garbage and this says things about the nature of god.

God the retard or god the human fabrication you make the decision.

conclusion the bible is the most inferior book, god is inferior to humans.
>>
ITT: heretics
>>
>>132221366

What is KJB? As a protestant never heard of it. But sounds like very important thing to your person.
>>
>>132261809
I burn in December. in Colorado. .wtf does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>132261809
So WE WUZ WHITES AND WUZ KANGS!!!
>>
File: images (4).png (8KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).png
8KB, 302x167px
>>132260695
Your most successful colony is Brazil.
What do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>132262230
exacly... what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>132221366

Catholicism is institutionally fucked but tends to have better individual members.

Non-Catholics aren't as centralized and hence tend to spread less evil across the planet, but their individual membership tend to be the worst hypocrites.

Of course, if protestants were serious about serving Christ they would return to the True Church and reform it from within now that the medieval punishments for "heresy" (exposing and chastising the worst abused of the clergy) are long behind us. But of course, "muh tradition", they will continue being retarded.
>>
>>132262335
Brasil (5th biggest country in the world), Angola, Mozambique, etc...(gold, slaves, gems, iron...) First Empire and the Last Empire to end thanks to (((you))). Yours was just premature ejaculation.
>>
>>132262335
And don't forget that the British robbed us India in the spoils of war.
>>
>>132262679
How many ICBMs and SLBMs does your Airforce/Navy currently posses? When did your little empire last visit outer space? :^)
>>
>>132260977
There are bible passages who indicate that he did say he is literally god also Christians clam this.

And the bible is nonsense I recommend learning about theology and looking the bible passages these theologians are pointing to.

Because Jesus was insane and the bible is full of this shit you get interpretations that Jesus is god and is sacrificing himself to himself and begin for forgiveness to himself.

Or you accept that Jesus is only a prophet (Islam, Jehovah witnesses) and are no longer a Christian since you need to edit out all the passages where Jesus says he is god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

Get your bible and into theology you go.

Conclusion Jesus was a babbling moron the bible is written like contradictory shit.
>>
>>132263377
The only info you have is that which Satanic Jews spoon fed your childish self.

Conclusion: Go fuck yourself, son of the widow.
>>
Everything they say is a lie...even the 6,000 year old Earth BS.
That's no where in the Bible...priests of Moloch tell you so, and you all believe.
That 6,000 year old BS, is a result of MASONIC ISAAC FUCKING NEWTON....trying to apply science to the BIBLE.
People just believe everything they are told I swear.
Then you prove them otherwise with scripture, and they say, "Show me someone else who agrees with you on paper."
Hahahahahahaahah
https://youtu.be/mkBS4zUjJZo
>>
>>132263731
????
Are you LARPing?
Is your religion only some LARP?
Seriously are you taking this Christian thing seriously? Or are you only loving to pretend play to be a goblin/Christian ?

Read up upon your bible and then decide what its all about.

Or are you one of these indoctrinated hicks
>My local community told me what my faith is from early age.
>This has no basis and is contradicted by the bible
>I will never think about it and question the mythology I was thought by my church.
>I also will insult everyone who questions my folklore that I pretend somehow has basis in the bible however it dose not.

Look into other theologies and see they are all equally valid interpretations.
>>
File: j5LaQAZ.jpg (117KB, 796x984px) Image search: [Google]
j5LaQAZ.jpg
117KB, 796x984px
>>132260695
wrong pedro, the jew is the anglo puppet.
>>
>>132221366
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon
>Luther made an attempt to remove the books of Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation from the canon (notably, he perceived them to go against certain Protestant doctrines such as sola gratia and sola fide), but this was not generally accepted among his followers. However, these books are ordered last in the German-language Luther Bible to this day.
>>
>>132264870
Yeah, I'm the guy not questioning the church. Just eat a fat dick you moron.
How do you know this IS NOT what I was raised to believe? Can you explain that?
>>
>>132265154
Dude answer the theological questions:
1) Is Jesus and god the same person/thing/whatever
2) If yes then why did Jesus literally talk to himself?

http://biblehub.com/luke/22-42.htm
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+17&version=NKJV
He literally prayed to god (!Who is himself!) so that god remove this cup from him!

He literally preyed to himself and begged himself to not suffer and die. Yet god (who is Jesus) did not accept the prayer to himself from himself and rejected himself.

3) if you say Jesus was only a prophet not god there are bible passages that prove you wrong and you are no longer a Christian.

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Trinity
>>
>>132266593
I said He was the Son of God, which is VERBATIM wtf Jesus said, and you somehow here mere Prophet?
Like I keep urging everyone...just actually read the BOOK!!
You have not. I know you have not. Not all the way through...you are a FUCKING LIAR.
And cannot understand simple English, or gasp the most simple concepts.
>>
>>132257070
Catholics selected what went into the bible you dumbfuck
>>
>>132267030
So, does not make it less true, just harder to discern, you fucking moron to end all morons.
If you read all the stuff left out, and changed it more STRONGLY proves my point, asshat.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>
Besides all this Catholic BS, is to pretend that Christianity is a monotheistic religion...it is not.
That is a laughable lie, and more akin to Judaism.
>>
>>132266996
And you officially are classified to be insane.
Sorry kid I gave you 3 questions you did not answer them.
only if you don't think about it can you construct a heresy that contradicts the bible and believe in it.

>I said He was the Son of God
OK and the question was:
>1) Is Jesus and god the same person/thing/whatever

You are mentality insane and incapable of engaging in a actual discussion.

>Like I keep urging everyone...just actually read the BOOK!!
What book you nut-job?!
Learn to write, you are writing like your typical retarded-insane Christian.

Are you talking about the bible?
The one I actually linked to?

http://biblehub.com/luke/22-42.htm
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+17&version=NKJV
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (21KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
21KB, 235x214px
>>132221366
>Protestants break free from the church
>rule themselves without the pope dicking them with an excommunication and demanding money
>Protestants are delusional
>>
>>132262679
>Gets cucked and destroyed by the Dutch, a much smaller Protestant country which stole almost every dime the Portuguese had in trade.
>>
>>132228156
>pretend that you won't be saved if you refuse.
This isn't true.
>>
>>132267610
Even the verse you shared, you fucking moron, it says exactly wtf I did...son of God/Father
You really cannot read can you?
See how strong this spell can be? Is this not insanity?
How he expect me to think for him?
READ THE FUCKING VERSE YOU TELL ME WTF IT SAYS!!
You find me verse of Jesus saying I am God, or that He is part of some Trinity.
>>
>>132267930
>USA
>Not important English colony
>French splay the American terrorists with guns to damage England
>American untermenschen and religious fanatics live in their unimportant colony for decades.
>The USA is the Somalia of its time.
>World War 1 Europe destroys its own infrastructure
>World War 2 Europe destroys its own infrastructure
>"Herp Dearp why you not so mighty like us you papists!"

Also I'm talking about your religion not the crumbling civilization you inherited from your ancestors that will disintegrate in your life time.
>>
>>132268180
You are clearly insane and incapable of thinking.
Look the Christian can not understand a conversation how cute.

Do you think we should have them for pets or slave workers?

Read once more what the questions are. Here they are repeated for you:

1) Is Jesus and god the same person/thing/whatever
2) If yes then why did Jesus literally talk to himself?

He literally prayed to god (!Who is himself!) so that god remove this cup from him!

He literally preyed to himself and begged himself to not suffer and die. Yet god (who is Jesus) did not accept the prayer to himself from himself and rejected himself.

3) if you say Jesus was only a prophet not god there are bible passages that prove you wrong and you are no longer a Christian.

Try to answer and not be your typical Christian untermensh.
>>
>>132221366
Start by being coherent
>>
>>132269572
One more time. I told you wtf was in there, post a verse which disproves anything I said, and I will address it.
You have not done this. Do not send me links, I want verses. When I talk Bible, I wanna see this shit.
It is a simple concept...your own verses say wtf I am. Now copy and paste one which refutes anything I have said.
Should be easy.
And Jesus said, "I am part of a Trinity. Thou shalt worship it, and my mother."
Or something.
>>
File: James_clerk_maxwell.jpg (47KB, 591x795px) Image search: [Google]
James_clerk_maxwell.jpg
47KB, 591x795px
Catholicism is for brown people and illiterates.
>>
>>132250909
Evangelicals are jewish worshipping neo-con cucks, pls ky anon.
>>
Judaism: A religion which teaches those who worship stars, are not human; which promptly founds a country whose symbol is a STAR.
Fascinating.
>>
>>132269237
>post all that shit
>still not understanding that you're a modern degenerate sodomite that worships asteroth
>>
>>132227602
Hurr durr, because Christ (didn't) actually established the ROMAN catholic 'church' of pagan idolatry and babylonianism, it means we are now infallible and incorruptable. You pagans will burn in hell for your sins against Christ and devil worship.
>>
>>132269572
Three persons, one divinity. God can act in coordination through different personal agents without altering in the slightest his perfect harmony.
>>
>>132272798
Yeah, it makes sense for God to act like 3 different people, lying His ass off. And never mention it, but send some guy AFTER Jesus, to say, btw...I left a bunch of stuff out...none of you are gonna believe this, but everyone has to do wtf I say, and those I subsequently choose say, FOREVER!!
>>
>>132261746
God reveals himself to the lowly in heart and confuses the pretentious. Such is his will. If you want to know how to live according to His teachings, follow the one who is the Way and the Life.
>>
What about all the other ways God is described? His Throne?
Is this really God the Throne? Seems we have a quartet now. The mystery deepens.
>>
Nigger, all desert religions and their spinoffs are insane. Nature worshipping is the only pure way to practice spirituality and I don't mean the kind including human sacrifice to please ancestors or Nordic "gods". Personification of natural processes doesn't make it a deity.
>>
>>132273108
The God triune: the Creator, the begotten Logos, and the ministering God.

Such is His Will.
>>
>>132274333
YEAH!! Only ideas coming fro non-desert places, have any true merit. And not anything anyone else has ever done. only MY version of non-desert religions....I love this fucking guy!!
>>132274709
No such thing as a trinity. sorry, your ancestors were lied to. And now you know it. So the sinful nature of your transgressions double.
God may have forgiven natural ignorance, but WILLFUL ignorance? Sorry.
Sort yourself out.
>>
File: psalm 10.png (71KB, 698x601px) Image search: [Google]
psalm 10.png
71KB, 698x601px
>>132267208
dude read pslam 10, it makes more sense in the non-kjv version. Basically david is whining about how
>>
>>132274333
By worshiping nature you may know the sapience of his author. But, unlike nature, He does not decline or change.

There is a new and better Way
>>
"Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
No one really understand why Jesus said this, He was not questioning His Father, but beggining to quote This Psalm of David.

Psalm 22
For the director of music. To the tune of "The Doe of the Morning." A psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?
Read this whole Psalm, and try to refute this Psalm being a prophecy of Christ. Go ahead. I dare someone.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.