[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France, the biggest Nation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Of the 185 battles France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have won 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and thus in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.

But France is still another thing:

France is a profoundly Catholic nation which bore the emblem of the Lys on its flag, the symbol of the holy trinity.

- France is one of the nations that has made the most discovery in the history of mankind.

- It has the second biggest maritime space in the world behind the US and could legitimize some areas, classifying it as the world's number one maritime possession through the globe.

- It is the largest nation in the European Union in terms of area.
- First European Agricultural Power and 4 th World.
- 4 th world military power and 1 st European.
- 5th world economic power.
- Permanent member of the United Nations alongside the USA, Russia, China and England.
- 2 nd industrial and commercial power in Europe.

France is also the third country in the world to have manufactured the atomic bomb.
France is also a Spatial Power, the third nation to conquer Space, the largest space budget of the European agency.
France is also famous for its gastronomy all over the world.
France is also the first nation in terms of Art.

"Impossible is not french"
>>
>>132220996
viva France, viva liberate!
>>
>>132223869
Germany-France forever!
>>
>>132220996

>Mixing up England and UK all the time

Why
>>
When Aliens come, they will probably choose Macron as their representative here on earth. France and Germany will combine forces and become the supreme power of the world by having exclusive access to alien technology, and enforce a lasting globalist peace across the entire world. Sarkozy had allegedly already made contact with them during his term.
>>
>>132220996
France ... is more racist than it seems.
The hate i got online from some random frogs and snails is over the number .... "for being a poor polish".
Wonder what they teach the jungsters about the west nowdays.
>>
>>132220996
>>132223729

>>132219956
>>
>>132225070
And ?
>>
File: 1498003680968.jpg (12KB, 264x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498003680968.jpg
12KB, 264x398px
kekstanis
>>
>>132220996
>France is a profoundly Catholic
was
>>
"Impossible is not french"

Be patient, it's starting to be impossible.
When we are flooded with useless "refugees", it will be forever.
>>
>>132226091
>>132226191
No.
>>
>>132220996
I'm sorry, I don't speak Surrenderese.
>>
>>132227570
In fact, you speak shitpostese.
>>
>>132223994
Shut up little England
>>
>>132227697
>132227697
LMAO
>>
>>132227697

t. Ahmed from Londonistan
>>
>>132220996
>France is a profoundly Catholic nation
lol
>>
>>132228976
Do you have a problem with that?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.