[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired to death of this shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: onenews.png (66KB, 428x300px) Image search: [Google]
onenews.png
66KB, 428x300px
> Be Maltese
> Have the choice in the election between voting Labour for good economic savviness (thanks to old guard Labour), but have to deal with SJW bullshit
> Or Nationalists which are an inexistant party headed by a clique of utter incompetent buffoons
> Gay marriage is pushed, despite the fact that they have civil unions with 100% of the rights of gay marriage, so it's just the word
> Labour wins in landslide
> Economic shit barely anywhere
> Nothing but gay marriage on the news 24/7

Fuck my country. The Catholic church shit the bed here with its partisan behaviour, and now the retaliation is to virtue signal about this sort of shit.

At least we're still vastly against immigration...
>>
>>132217456
When will you finally get gay marriage? Soon, I hope.
>>
>>132217456
It isn't just the word, marriage usually allows one to adopt or hire surrogates, whereas civil unions does not.
>>
>>132217626

Civil Unions in Malta are literally marriage without the name. Including adoption rights and surrogate rights.

They're already here, and they're passing gay marriage in name soon

Also fuck off, faggot. Sick of hearing about you.
>>
>>132217456
Are Maltese boys hot?
>>
>>132217456

What is the nigger situation there m8?
Are you overrun with arabs?
I am thinking of going to work there for a while.
>>
>>132217732
So what is your issue with the word marriage?
>>
>>132217626
Also:

However, same-sex marriage and both IVF and surrogacy access are still banned for same-sex couples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Malta
>>
>>132217456
OP pic is owned by the Labour party, so you see their propaganda there. Same with its rival.
>>
>>132217900

Not as bad as it used to be. We're letting Italy handle them, since they allow a lot of them in.

For some reason, the place where I see most Arabs is in University. They're generally on a tight leash by the general public.

>>132217990

Nothing. This law changes jack and shit. I'm just sick of hearing about it for months straight. You'd think half the Maltese population's taking it up the ass from the other half, to hear the news.

Also, gay marriage won't change this, as the IVF bill is a separate bill.
>>
>>132218128

Do you agree that Labour right now is coming close to a schism between the reasonable part who want to focus on the economy and wages and whatnot, and the SJW wing that sadly is being way too championed by the PM?

I am hoping that if Muscat does resign in 3-5 years time, we'll see the Scicluna branch of the party take over. God fucking forbid we get Helena fucking Dalli as PM
>>
>>132218265
The law would allow men to call each other husband rather than having to use the second-class term "partner".
>>
>>132218436

> Allow

Who's stopping you?

> Muh words

Yes. Words. My point exactly
>>
>>132218539
The law would be stopping you.
>>
>>132218539
If gays are equal to straights, why do they have to use different terminology? This would allow two men to both be listed as the parent of a child they have adopted as well as ease access to surrogacy.
>>
>>132218603

> Be gay in Malta
> Meet friends in Paceville
> Go to bar, drinking fruity cocktails
> "Hi babes! This is my husband, Joh-"
> Suddenly police kick down the doors
> Charge in, throw me to the ground
> "I HEARD YOU CALL HIM HUSBAND. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST, FAGGOT"
> life in Malta
>>132218659

You have no idea what's in the law. They already have that, because the Civil Unions bill is literally

"Look at the marriage act. Same thing, but called civil unions and for gay people."
>>
>>132218759
how is Maltese language classified?
>>
>>132219079
Bastardized Arabic
>>
>>132218759
Wait, are you married?

Well no, not technically...
>>
>>132218659
stop projecting your inferiority complex
>>
>>132219196
I'm not. I'm tired of straight people pretending they don't think we gays are inferior by giving us separate but "equal" legislation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.