[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is China /Our Guy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ChinaBest01.gif (86KB, 444x333px) Image search: [Google]
ChinaBest01.gif
86KB, 444x333px
China hates the "white left" and refugees
https://www.hongkongfp.com/2017/07/02/antagonistic-anti-refugee-stance-finding-online-support-china/

Its a HK piece that attempts to be sympathetic to refugees, by making themainland opinion look bad, but it really fails.

>The term “white left” — the opposite of “red” or nationalistic leftist positions — has been used in China to to criticise those who believe in universal values (including human right, democracy and individual freedom) and cultural diversity.

>Underlying the negative reactions are antagonism toward “political and moral correctness”, the feeling of being victim of population control (single child policy in China), and nationalistic sentiments.

>quotes from chinese forums:
>Our ancestors taught us to protect our own country. These people have given up their own country, they are refugees or cowards?

>These people who advocate for such brainless ideas are either stupid or bad. But from their intellectual background, they are not stupid, obviously, they are bad. Either they have taken money from political schemers or they have been brainwashed by white-leftism.

>Readers can check out what the refugees have done in Europe. They want subsidies and refuse to work, refuse to integrate into the mainstream culture […] What the hell are these refugees, they act like a bunch of masters, want to enjoy social benefits and care upon arrival. They are parasites at ease. They make use of political correctness to force the European government and “white left” to give money and accommodation, with such a strong sense of righteousness.
>>
>>132217293
The "white left" crashed their own civilization to prove so-called freedom does not work.
Mass suicide would be a perfectly fitting end to the experiment.
>>
If they stop eating dogs, I'll be on their side.
>>
>>132217558
It may just be sour grapes, but I've accepted the terminal decline of Western Europe, and North America. My hope how is that the collapse is so undeniably horrible that it functions that is booming echo becomes a warning that the rest of the civilized world can use to shut up the subversive in their own societies. I want "Remember Europe" to be what everyone else says when leftists try to destroy their countries.

I'm less sorrowful about North American because this place has been a battleground for various racial, ethnic, and religious groups for the last 400 years. We will keep fighting over the land forever I think. Western Europe has no excuse but it's own stupidity.

Stupid 白左.
>>
File: communism not even once.png (396KB, 800x856px) Image search: [Google]
communism not even once.png
396KB, 800x856px
>>132217293
No
>>
Asia is the future.

You can blame the Jews all day, but when 50% of whites are voluntarily cucking themselves and destroying their own civilization for social brownie points, it's pretty safe to say that the days of Western dominance are over. Chinese don't give a shit about your politics or morality or virtue signalling, they only care about success.
>>
>>132218123
Globalization for putting Chinese people and business in other countries, not for putting foreign people into China. As long as the CP rules, China will be for the Chinese.
>>
>>132218302
So? He calls himself the largest globalist leader. I am against globalism and decentralization of power in any form, doesn't matter if a Western cuck or a 3rd world piss skin preaches it.
>>
>>132218376
It's not globalism. That's just what western globalists call it. China doesn't care about the governing systems, of human rights status of it's foreign partners. It goes to Africa, lets the Africans have their shitty warlord governments, and pays the leaders for access to raw materials. There's not globalist blackmail, or an attempt to force UN statutes on anyone. I don't think you really give a shit about whether the Africans are being exploited. I think you're afraid that China will eventually have similarly one-sided trade with the post-collapse West. You're probably right to be worried, but it's not globalism. It's Chinese economic domination. Just be glad they don't care about spreading some Chinese ideological system around the planet.
>>
File: Chan.png (244KB, 312x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chan.png
244KB, 312x400px
Xi is no globalist, but he gets Trump... China will say whatever the hell it wants and lie out their ass and never give two shits. There are zero repercussions for him always.

I've been to China and HK many times over the past 15 years. I have always loved HK and hated China. One is clean, the other is filthy. The people in HK are polite, professional, normal, the people (the bulk) in China are slobs, ignorant, and seemingly non-human.

But within the past 5 years alone there has been a huge shift that I've noticed. There are still tons of sub-humans in China but they have shrunk - the semi-ignorant are becoming more and more aware. They want their children to get a real education, real jobs, they see through the government propaganda - they accept it, but they see it clearly.

I know of several mid to lower-mid tier chinese that are hell bent on moving to HK and they know their life will be hell. The people of HK are more educated and they actually work, not sit around smoking and playing majhong all day. They are basically giving up a cush lifestyle to try to get a start in HK for their kids, so they can either leave or go back to China in a raised status.

Most HK people I know don't give a rats ass about muslims or any of that shit, they hate them just as much as anyone.

Across the board, the Chinese and HK have little tolerance for bullshit and getting ripped off, since the government is basically doing it 24/7 to them.
>>
File: Chinese.jpg (101KB, 642x462px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese.jpg
101KB, 642x462px
>>132217293
>>
>>132218376
i think we need to make it clear among pol users that globalization =/= globalism
globalization : free trade, no heavy gov control, global utilization and massive transportation of goods, skills and ideas
globalism : the idea that a single human race and multiculturalism would work, with heavy gov intervention and immigration

you can do globalization and skip globalism, but not really the other way around
... or you can opt out of both
>>
>>132218986
The smell of your decaying civilization smells better to you
than an older one which is clearly not dying.
You can't survive the same transformation the Chinese are living through.
>>
>>132217293

This is what happens when the population of a culturally healthy civilization looks on at a civilization in its death throes, and how its population gladly welcomes its destruction. It seems impossible and madness, but to the insane, it seems perfectly logical.
>>
>>132217293
>>132217600

>>132219956
>>
>they act like a bunch of masters
kek
>>132219667
>than an older one which is clearly not dying.
They are not dying because they have fuckhuge population but they ave retarded ideas.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/china-builds-glorious-trustworthiness-with-new-social-credit-system-1.3133028

The Chinese government has introduced a data-driven social credit system to force its citizens to be honest and trustworthy, ranking them by good or bad behaviour, with performance-related rewards and punishment.

Using algorithms to keep people honest, the central message is: “Forge a public message that to keep trust is glorious”.

The new system will make citizens more accountable and build a national credit rating system, according to the State Council or cabinet, but many are wary of allowing the Communist Party access so many personal details, especially as President Xi Jinping’s government has cracked down on personal freedom.

Due to roll out in 2020, the social credit system uses big data technology to collect information on all citizens and analyse that information to rate behaviour, including financial creditworthiness and personal conduct.
>>
>>132219301
Globalization is process of globalism.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.