[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dark future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

what's the best way to prepare for the incoming or not race war or collapse, should we learn to use weapons, or close combat? (i'm not sure we have time to master both). how to recognize people with whom we'll be able to rebuild everything? if we don't prepair ourselves we'll be subjuged to the first false order that comes around, since some are the master of falsification and look like us. we should look to people with national or "economic" interest in mind, or racial interest?
>>
Practice hard manual labor and bowing down to pray.
>>
I suggest do nothing. Muslims are taking over the world and honestly I do not have a problem with it. If we were better than the Muslims, we would have fought them off. We cannot even recognize a threat and now my country is on the brink of disaster. You really think there is anything you can do? Muslims organize very well, tight knit community, and put Allah First.
As fucked up as Muslims are, they at least have God, as we do not. Allah is on their side.
allahu akbar!
>>
>>132215642
You need woman you love and trust and you need wild land to claim. You also need another couple that you trust. You have to make children because you need someone to survive for.
Start with a tribe. Other tribes will form. It resets again.
>>
>>132215800
praying never helped anyone. hard manual labor? our issue is spiritual, and weak self defense.
>>
>>132215642
>get self defence weapons
>buy survivalist gear for innawoods
>stock up on food + water
>>
>>132215642
Just die, why live ?
>>
>>132216999
i can't die while the traitors still lives.
>>
>>132215869
Wrong answer. Do you even know what actually happens to a population after a collapse of the welfare state?
About 10-15% of the countries population simply dies in the following years, life expectancy drops by up to 20 year and you'll live in a world of Mafia that acts like nigger warlords.
Just look to Eastern Europe to see what happened.
If Muslims take over I have no doubt that it will be even worse, as they will be the natural warlords in such an event.
You should push for a soft landing regarding the welfare state, which will go away either way.
One way to do it is to incrementally remove it for asylum seekers, immigrants, expats and so on like we do in Austria
>>
>>132217180
dude i'm from a muslim family so i'll either get killed by whites because i'm muslim or by muslims because i'm white.
>>
>>132215869
As much as I would like to disagree, I can't.

The West is laughable as it is. It's weak and effeminate. I think we all know what's the historic destiny of effeminate civilizations
>>
>>132217263
become christian then? it's not that hard faglord.
>>
>>132217472
I feel like any community that has religion as it's core is bad.
At the end it's the same dood sitting in the sky
>>
>>132217588
in any case pick the white side, it will prevail.
>>
File: 1499028649952.jpg (42KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1499028649952.jpg
42KB, 550x825px
>>132215642
>or not

More likely this. The white race will enter into an era of cuckening the likes of which you never could have imagined.
>>
Read "Tactics of the Crescent Moon" by H. John Poole if you're expecting shit to go down with islamists.
>>
>>132217688
What ever i'll probably go in the wild and try to emulate the guy from primitetechnology
>>
>>132215869

Sven the Faggot always delivers. What else can you expect from scumbags who claims "genetic superiority" because "muh blond hair muh blue eyes" yet lets literal subhuman creatures fuck his women for past decade or two.

I'm not joking I would rather get ready to kill as many of you idiots than any mudslimes or shitskins, they're animals and they don't know better, whereas you faggots are just inert and complicit, you're the true scum.
>>
>>132215642
Stock up on guns and ammo. Don't bother building a bunker unless you're out inawoods. Teach yourself marksmanship and wilderness survival - stock up on canned food and water (you may need to abandon your home and move elsewhere to survive). Get a pickup truck.
>>
>>132215642
Get guns, handguns are smaller. Get lots of ammo for shooting. That is all you really need if you want to get by the chaos by being the chaos. If you do not want to steal you need to stockpile lots and lots of shit.

If you are smart, you have a stockpile of cigarettes, vodka or whisky (any other alcohol that holds is good) antibiotics that sort of stuff. stuff that cannot be grown or cannot be easy made. Lighters will also be a big thing so you should have a box full of em for trade.

Trust only whites. Never trust niggers or muslims.

Now the real problem is in getting handguns. Because all registered handguns are confiscated by the state at the first real signs of civil unrest or coming war. so you need unregistered firearms stocked away somewhere.

Also, I run 5 km everyday with a 12 kilo backpack.
>>
>>132218521
A handgun is only slightly better than a shovel. Get a battle rifle or get killed by someone with a rifle.
>>
File: 1323222240001.jpg (19KB, 409x409px)
1323222240001.jpg
19KB, 409x409px
>>132215642
>what's the best way to prepare for the incoming or not race war [and] collapse

Chips, cold beer a blanket and a comfy recliner
I'm gonna savor your destruction. I take great pleasure in coming here and seeing you get booty busted. I have no sympathy for the EU

It's like watching your head bob in and out of the ocean current.. and I'm in my boat blowing the steam off of my hot tea. Taking tiny sips and watching contently
>>
>>132218144
seems like a good idea but how to defend yousrlf from milicias with weapons, we need a militarized network.
>>
>>132219232
if you come from the US yea we know you don't care about EU, since without you and your participation in the two world war, we would be fine, and we would be your masters.
>>
>>132215642
Just watch/read stuff by Piero San Giorgio. Exercise and have healthy diet, this will serve even if shit doesn't hit the fan.
>>
>>132218521
i don't think they'll have the time to confiscate it in our actual situation, it will go very fast. seems risky to get an unregitered one.
>>132222478
yea i've seen some video of piero he's a nice guy
>>
>>132218761
You see in America guns are much more accessible to the public, and rifles are much more common. even for one to have a handgun in the Netherlands is very rare. Also carrying a big rifle around is very suspicious. A handgun is much easier concealed.
>>
>>132226792
Just saying from combat experience that handguns are fucking useless. Even a bolt action rilfe is more reliable.
>>
>>132226931
Thanks for the tip, I will keep this in mind when i stock up. I've seen us-made AK47 for 450 USD think something like that is legit? As they sell handguns which are about 700
>>
>>132227185
Ak's are shit and have poor tolerances get an AR.
>>
>>132217286
This
>>
>>132215869
Typical weak-willed Swede. I pray you find, God, son. You will need him. Allah only offers submission.
>>
>>132217286
>The West is laughable, weak, and effeminate
>Italy

please
>>
>>132215642
i'm almost set for the nigger apocalypse, i have guns, several assault rifles (yes assault rifles not semi autos, i have them too though) a belt fed machine gun, shotguns, pistols, long range precision rifles and even an M82A1. i stocked up on food for at least one year, have water filters (live next to river), clothes and shoes to last me at least a decade, medicine and first aid stuff in a water tight box. i also did more than a dozen combat courses (medic as well) and i go shooting at least once every week. i also have a house innawoods, if i can make it there i'm set and can grow my own food and raise animals.

let SHTF tomorrow, i'm ready.
>>
>>132228146
Hope you have a community of like minded individuals.
>>
>>132227504
sup noguns
>>
>>132228324
Was a black heart that deployed to Shitcanistan more than I'd I'd fucking care to. AKs are poorly machined.
>>
>>132228312
yes, actually i'm a very social person and i have many like minded friends and family. about a dozen hardcore friends who are also trained (military) in weapons handling and even irl combat. some are farmers, most are outdoorsy people with which i go hiking and mountaineering, i know them very well.

in the end i'd prefer to be able to get away from civilization if SHTF but you can't always choose.
>>
>>132228447
>AKs are poorly machined
depends, cheap chink AKs maybe, everything else just works. i have several AK's and they more reliable than most ARs. not saying ARs are not reliable.
>lose tolerances
that's why they work so well
>>
>>132228732
Used both in my career. Wouldn't trust my life to some shit standard AK.
>>
The decline will be slow. Rome didn't fall so much as slowly degrade over centuries.
>>
>>132228858
it wouldn't be the most widely used assault rifle if it was shit. i'd take a T56 over a cheap ass anderson, aero or S&W AR any day.
>>
>>132215642

Did someone said GUERRILLA?
>>
>>132229289
It's shit used by dumbfuck arabs and niggers too stupid to properly maintain their arms.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.