[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political discussion for the sake of perfection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: political grass.jpg (32KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
political grass.jpg
32KB, 612x408px
I would like to reforge my political opinion to bring it closer to perfection and I don't know many people who I can't manipulate the thoughts of so I have come here. Feed me your thoughts and I shall smelt them into my own.
>>
You can start by convincing us you're not a faggot. Have fun with that.
>>
>>132215441
I can not do so without lying
>>
>>132215349
Nice flag
/Thread Closed
>>
NatSoc can't be perverted or twisted. Start there.
>>
>>132215349
You start a topic, and I'll reply with my thoughts.
>>
>>132216268
As much as I wish I could agree I sadly think that ideologies such as and similar to feminism are more than capable of completely twisting it.
>>
>>132216369
How about the way in which people are payed for doing work and payed for owning corporations that pay people for doing work
>>
>>132216668
It's "paid," not "payed." Not trying to come off like a dick... Just putting that out there.

Yes, people are paid to do work, and people who own businesses are get paid for selling their product. This is how most businesses work... What's your point? Is it the amount of money the workers get? I can't help but feel you're a shit-posting faggot.
>>
>>132217034
gee, his post didn't give that away? "I don't know many people I can't manipulate the thoughts of"

Unnecessary words, pretentiousness, inflated opinion of self - I wager 17 years old, nihilistic, and probably fat.
>>
>>132217034
Both words are correct because english is far from perfect and I prefer payed because it is more simple and easy to understand for people who speak english as a second language, you don't come off like a dick, just as someone who prefers that language is used correctly. That aside, my point was just to bring up a topic but to clarify, if someone did not invent a product and does not actively participate in producing a product but instead makes sure that people who do participate in producing a product are payed for doing so, should that person be payed? and if so, how much should that person be payed in relation to the workers? I am a shitposting faggot but I am trying to put down my shitposting gloves and have a proper discussion.
>>
>>132216573
give an example of natsoc being twisted?
>>
>>132217310
Those words are used to highlight my intelligence and to give reason for being here, I like to think that I am more egotistical than pretentious, I am 36, of constantly changing mind and of a muscular build.
>>
>>132218346
I can not think of an example and I am happy to assume that none exist in history or current time but hypothetically speaking an example would be replacing "the nation" with "women" and "those against the nation" with "men" and then we have something that is quite possible given current political climate in the west and could easily be considered a twisted version of natsoc. As much as I like natsoc it has the potential to be a horrible thing when governed by anyone with bias and or prejudice.
>>
>>132218138
>if someone did not invent a product and does not actively participate in producing a product but instead makes sure that people who do participate in producing a product are payed for doing so, should that person be payed? and if so, how much should that person be payed in relation to the workers?
What you described is an accountant or just someone who does payroll. I'm going to assume you mean the owner of the company for arguments sake.

The benefit of a free market economy is that it makes use of resources more efficiently. A wealthy person will invest in companies (allocate more resources to them) that operate more efficiently. How much the wealthy business owner earns from the company is relative to how efficient it is
>>
>>132219239
Yes, I do mean the owner of the company, my apologies for poor wording. Thank you for you thought, I have now smelted it into my own and am in the process of using it to reforge my thought.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.