[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press H to Laugh at Heterosexuals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660202/Man-fined-10-000-shouting-slurs-gay-man-NSW.html

Mr Taufaao, of Lake Macquarie, was fined $1100 and was placed under supervision of Probation and Parole for two years when he was convicted.

Mr Massa said he remembered when Mr Taufaao's fist hit his mouth and falling backwards but believes he lost consciousness soon after.

Under the Anti-Discrimination Act the matter was passed on to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunial after Mr Massa's friend, Simon Margan, complained to the board about the language that was used in the altercation.

When Mr Margan attempted to step in to stop the punches, he said Mr Taufaao yelled 'F**k off f****t' and 'I'm going to kill you f****t'.

The tribunal said there was sufficient evidence to find his complaint 'truthful' and 'reliable'.

The hearing decided the actions of Taufaao's behaviour 'frightening and led to serious injuries to Mr Margan's friend'.

'It is appropriate that a significant sum be awarded,' they said.

'The comments were not merely insults. They had the capacity to incite, or the effect of inciting, ordinary members of the audience to which they were directed... to experience hatred and/or serious contempt for Mr Margan and for homosexual men generally, on the grounds of their homosexuality.'

Taufaao was ordered to pay Mr Margan the $10,000 compensation before July 21.
>>
>>132213579
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4763741/gay-nightclub-punch-over-woman/

http://archive.is/EOeHa
>>
>>132213579
Wow. A guy acts like a nigger. Somehow it is the problem of heterosexuals.
>>
>>132213751
Look at surname
Islander
>>
>>132213864
You can be white and still act like a nigger. Being black is no the same as being a nigger. Like a gay is not suddenly a faggot.
>>
>>132213579
>Taufaao was ordered to pay Mr Margan the $10,000 compensation before July 21.
Why was he ordered to pay this faggot money when he punched a different faggot? What kind of jewery is this?
>>
>>132213579
How could a man be a faggot for hitting on someone's wife, a woman?

It sounds like he was yelling an angry buzzword more than anything else. Plus, 10K for assault and threatening to kill someone seems like the usual, unless the 10K is on top of other charges.
>>
Godamnit UK get your shit together.
>>
>>132214132
>>132214143

Hold on, what the fuck happened? He called someone a faggot for groping his wife and he punched him, and then a gay in the crowd got offended? Or did he punch the groper, turn to the gay and go "Fuck off faggot" for fun? Fucking journalists need editors again.
>>
>>132214143

It's a common insult so there isn't that much thought put into it.

What's stupid though is the guy thinking that in a gay club that a random guy would honestly be hitting on his wife.

I'm gay and been in gay clubs and it's kinda normal for people to get touchy, acting like the guy is hitting on a woman though is just odd.given there is no attraction present.

This is part of why gay guys don't want straight people going to gay bars/clubs, it leads to a bunch of bullshit like this where straight people constantly think they're being hit on.
>>
>>132213579
>cuckstralia
>>
File: homotalk.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
homotalk.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>132213579
have you caught AIDS yet bug catcher?
>>
>>132214240
>He called someone a faggot for groping his wife and he punched him, and then a gay in the crowd got offended?
Yes. He punched Mr Massa, and his friend Simon Margan was the one awarded $10k
>>
>>132214240
That's why I posted the second article. I think it tells the story more clearly:

The NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal found Paul Taufaao committed unlawful homosexual vilification during the assault at 3.30am at the ARQ nightclub on September 15, 2014, in addition to a Sydney court finding him guilty of assault causing actual bodily harm.

Taufaao told police he punched David Massa in the mouth after speaking with him for more than 20 minutes because he thought Mr Masa had touched his cousin’s wife while on the dance floor.

His friend Simon Margan complained to the Anti-Discrimination Board after Taufaao yelled “F… off faggot” and “I’m going to kill you faggot” while Mr Margan tried to prevent Taufaao from punching Mr Massa again after the first punch.

BONUS:

http://www.cheknews.ca/hundreds-attend-big-gay-dog-walk-victoria-343200/
>>
>>132213977
>Like a gay is not suddenly a faggot.
Oh Germany this explains everything
>>
>>132213579
>A New South Wales man
Shouldn't it be New South Welshman?
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (138KB, 891x470px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
138KB, 891x470px
>>132213579
Why the fuck would a straight man bring his cousins wife to a gay club?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.