[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neanderthals the OG Jews???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20170703_115148.png (915KB, 720x1056px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_115148.png
915KB, 720x1056px
>life-size reproduction of a Neanderthal man, Homo neanderthalensis, dressed in modern suit in the Neanderthal Museum in Mettmann, Germany.
(((who))) does this resemble /pol/???
>claimed to be genocided in the past
>used to rule the world
hmmmm
https://twitter.com/HistoryTime_/status/881565745016123392
>>
They look like Tibetans.
>>
>>132212335
>A rare archaeological discovery of 60,000-year-old Neanderthal bones in northern Israel may result in anthropologists rewriting history.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/06/08/neanderthal-remains-discovered-in-israel-may-rewrite-history/
>>
>>132212335
Does look like an Ashkenazi Jew to me, especially the nose. Neanderthals were apparently smarter than average person too, maybe explains Ashkenazi average IQ being really high?
>>
>>132212335
>Specifically, you must weigh their effect on certain theories in circulation, among them that Neanderthals still walk--or lumber--among us, and indeed that they have maintained their cohesion through the ages and still constitute a group apart. And, most importantly, that this group of living, lumbering Neanderthals is the Jews.
based Slate
http://www.slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html
>>
>>132212648
>Hypotheses on the fate of the Neanderthals include violence from encroaching anatomically modern humans,[3] parasites and pathogens, competitive replacement, competitive exclusion, extinction by interbreeding with early modern human populations, and failure or inability to adapt to climate change.
cortex size suggests the opposite
>>
>>132212335
Neanderthals got outbred by todays niggers. People regarded as white differ from them by having more neanderthal DNA. They are the literal master race. Neanderthals had more complex and heavier brains than we have today, but the downside is that they were manlets.
>>
>>132212721
Archive please
https://archive.is/wXGpN
>>
>>132212871
neanderthal frontal lobes seemed smaller and it's where emotions, problem solving, reasoning, planning and other functions take place. hmmm
>>
except real neanderthals had pointed ears, night adapted eyes, sharp teeth at the front and bone crushing teeth at the back and looked like orcs and trolls for some strange reason.
>>
File: Checked lets archive it.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Checked lets archive it.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>132212889
thank you nordbot
>>
>>132212335
Neanderthals are pure Nords!
>>
>>132212871
If Jews are the most Neanderthal does that make them the master race Hans?? Or no because they are not human enough and it is really white people who are the master race??

>>132213096
Yeah but are you going to say niggers are better off than whites because they have no Neanderthal mixed with them?? Are you saying whites are not the master race?? I'm confused anon , if what makes white different than Africans is Neanderthal blood, than Neanderthal blood is good and made us smart and creative
>>
>>132213299
Varg is cool but he's completely full of shit, he wants the white race to be reduced to a couple thousand hitler youth looking pagans hiding out in the woods, not caring about the actual countries of europe.
I don't give a fuck how "nordic" he is, he's full of shit and thinks like a 10 year old.
>>
>>132213523
>Varg is cool
>he's full of shit and thinks like a 10 year old
>>
File: african-genome123.jpg (78KB, 840x403px) Image search: [Google]
african-genome123.jpg
78KB, 840x403px
>>132213343
there are other species and that doesn't look like a particulary big brain
probably where the elongated head meme started in africa, to make the skull took bigger
>>
>>132213607
I mean I respect him for his authenticity but he has no grip on reality.
>>
>>132213523
>I don't give a fuck how "nordic" he is, he's full of shit and thinks like a 10 year old.
basically this. The dude is roleplaying out in the woods and everyone takes him seriously for some reason
>>
>>132213343
Jews are the master race. Ethnic cohesion makes them seem like a hivemind next to the other races.
>>
>>132212335
If that's really true then all white people have jewish blood
>>
>>132212648
fucking shill cunt
"jews" don't have higher IQs. THEY have avg iqs that are missing the lower IQs: because only the richer jews emigrated to America
WWII was a JEW OPERATION
They wanted the poor dumb jews to be killed off
That's who was killed
JEWS ARE NOT SMART
IF YOU KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON IN USA WITH < 110 IQ - WHITES ARE SUDDENLY NOT "SMARTER" - they're exactly the same - learn stats you fucking DIPSHIT
AVG going up doesn't mean people getting smarter, could mean dumb people dying.
YOU FUCKING NIGGER
YOU DISEASED FUCKING SHILL NIGGER
>>
>>132212335
Yeah I've noticed this.
>>
>>132212335
Jews are not Neanderthals. Whites and East Asians have the most Neanderthal in them. Neanderthals were superior to the African Homo Sapiens. We have more Neanderthal in us than what is currently believed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.