[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does this make pol feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53KB, 640x530px
how does this make pol feel
>>
>>132211558
Are trans fish gay?
>>
wait, transgender?
I thought gender is a social construct
>>
>>132211558
>implying fish have gender
>implying gender is real
>implying it's not just fucking their brains up
>>
>>132212066
Think you're focusing on the wrong end of "trans", mate
>>
Why do I get the feeling two decades ago the word "transgender" wouldn't have been used in the headline to describe this?
>>
>tfw they're actually putting chemicals in the water that turn the frickin frogs gay
>>
File: 1426276518482.jpg (31KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1426276518482.jpg
31KB, 500x329px
>>132211558
>turning the freaking frogs gay
>>
ALEX JONES IS ALWAYS RIGHT FAGGOTS
>>
>>132211558
Good thing i dont eat fish
>>
>>132211558
angry. those contraceptives could stop black babies
>>
I don't really care that much about those (((global warming))), (((climate change))), deforestation or any other hippie shit but the amount of crap we throw down the drain is concerning.

Water quality must be real shit pretty much anywhere besides highmountain springs, haven't bothered to analyze my house tap water yet but I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of crap inside.
>>
>>132211558
This was in a passing line in the first episode of Torchwood, BBC knew about this
>>
File: test-e.jpg (73KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
test-e.jpg
73KB, 500x374px
>>132211558
So we should legalize male hormonal birth control to even it all out. We'd also all be making some sick gainz.
>>
>>132211558
This has been known for like a decade already
>>
>>132212322
>>132212406
>>132212685
It's not that they're just dumping contraceptives into the water, it's that women on the pill (which is just estrogen) piss out the excess and it gets into the waterways.
>>
>>132211558
Our society has so many whores that they are literally polluting the water with the waste from all their baby-b-gone pills
>>
>>132213499

>(((they)))

you mean cis women?
>>
>>132213524
Men just want to fuck tons of different women, right? Well, you got your wish.
>>
>>132211558
Could tap water be the reason for the rise in trannies? I know tap water has high traces of Prozack and other drugs taken by many Americans then pee it out, but it can't all be filtered.
>>
>>132213603
By they're, I meant (((they're))). Of course, whoever is in charge of shilling hormonal contraceptives to women is likely part of (((them)))
>>
>>132211558
Don't you mean transFINder?
>>
> the water is turning the frogs gay
> I have my sources

hahaha how dumb lol

> lipid steroid hormones are sequestered at water treatment centers like cholesterol in an artery

> concentration of reproductive hormones high enough to change ratios
>>
THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY
>>
>>132211558
Alex Jones was right again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>132211558
>>
>>132213499
>it's that women on the pill (which is just estrogen)
no it's not
it's progesteron
>>
>>132211558

Environmental scientist here
This has been known for over 10 years. Alot of studies have been done on fish in the UK and found that in waters with high concentrations (around urban areas) males become feminized and start to lose interest in reproducing. In some cases they actually produce female sex organs and can lead to whole population collapses.

Nobody really knows the impacts that this is having on humans and because of this no action has been taken to remove the contraceptive pill chemical from drinking water. This can be easily done by fitting every water treatment works with an additional treatment method (activated carbon for example) but the cost would cost around £30bn

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill
>>
>>132214366
Always archive
https://archive.is/8ArGc
>>
>>132214389
Fucking Christ
>>
>>132211558
>fish
>transgender

What, so you mean to tell me there's butch bitch fish that lay eggs on top of the other fish eggs like they're inseminating them? Or sissy faggot fish that jizz where some other fish jizzed trying to fertilize that?

I seriously don't understand how this is anything but clickbait. Female fish lay eggs. Male fish swim up and jizz on them. Sometimes fish can actually have sex, in that the eggs can be fertilized while inside of the body. Are these faggots seriously trying to tell us that there are male fish out there swimming up against jagged edges and mutiliating themselves so as to have the most bastardized reproduction of an intromittent organ ever?
>>
>>132211558
whats next? make trees gay?
>>
>>132211558

and some people actually drink water from the tap
>>
alex jones is never wrong
>>
>>132214389
Based archiving norwegian
>>
>>132214389
Can you get the nickname "The Librarian"?
>>
>>132214633
Male fish are being born with partial female reproductive organs rendering both of their reproductive organs useless, making them transgendered fish in the traditional sense of the word which is basically transsexual. Good job with your abstraction skills though buddy, you sub 100 iq herd mates are good for something apparently.
>>
File: Alex Jones.jpg (75KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones.jpg
75KB, 676x875px
>>132211558
Like AJ was right the whole time and everybody just laughed.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.