[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Paganism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Amphi-Rome.png (107KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
Amphi-Rome.png
107KB, 350x256px
Roman Paganism was practiced by almost all of our ancestors because the Romans were happy to share gods with the other peoples of Europe. I think Norse paganism is not as good because their records were poor. They also didn't develop as much philosophy of religion.

Paganism is the religion of the strong and the proud. Christians are cucks, and their religion and slave morality will lead to the destruction of our race and our civlization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mos_maiorum

Cum divis volentibus quodque bene eveniat, mando tibi, Mani, uti illace suovitaurilia fundum agrum terramque meam quota ex parte sive circumagi sive circumferenda censeas, uti cures lustrare.
>>
>>132210428
You all need to learn the way.
Godhood manifests in certain people.
People who had started with nothing, but grew to become one of the greats must have a spark of the divine in them, right?
Hitler was one of these people. Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.
>>
>>132210428
Roman paganism for Romans, Norse paganism for Norse pagans, how does that sound leafy?
>>
>>132210567
Romans will assimilate you dumbass. that's the whole point Zeus= Jupiter etc....
>>
>>132210691
>>132210567
Okay fag. Be part of a tradition that has almost no written history.

>>132210691
Historical illiterate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_ancient_Rome
>>
>>132210775
yes, yes I know they were Greek originally, but they did assimilate other religions though. I spoke wrongly
>>
>christians are cucks
>still defeated paganism
kek
>>
>>132210972
>population was like 50% slave cucks
>"Why did Christianity become popular?"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.