[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1499068055104.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499068055104.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
CANADA YES
>>
>>132208654
I used to live there, is it that bad now?
>>
>>132208827
*showing geo-location
>>
Is this real...
>>
>>132208654
>they pick a nu-male cuck looking white male

every time
>>
>>132208654
When I lived there in the 80's the only non-white group of note were the natives, and there were a lot of problems. I was a kid then, and that group was the only one I had issues with, ecause of the problem causing.
I moved to Montreal and found one group of problem causers became at least seven or eight, maybe ten now....
Some correlation isn't it, no issues until you get attacked enough times.
>>
>>132209797
City of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
in case you didn't see that on the billboard
>>
>>132208654
Just wow... your country sure has won a nobel peace prize.. for the best march towards racial suicide in the history of the White race. XD
>>
>>132210228
More like SaskaCOON
>>
>>132208938
It's almost like they want to lose.

If you want to promote something, you don't try to associate it with gay boomers.
>>
>>132210383
It wasn't like that 30 years ago. I was wondering how long they would hold out.
>>
>>132208654
bump
>>
>>132208654
god can you all please gas your pathetic self loathing cuck selves already ffs. this is why i won't be renewing my passport.
>>
>>132208654
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>132208654
I cant believe how quickly all this shit happened
>>
>>132208654
The government has no fucking business involving itself with privilege crap. It is not something a government can acknowledge. That should be tried in a court
>>
>>132212233
It got into full swing in 1990, just as the USSR was about to fall. I often wonder if there was a relation. The 80's weren't at all like this.
>>
>>132212662
The commies had all this planned, before the fall, how to destroy the west how to destroy capitalism, they even knew the fall was inevitable.
>>
>>132208654
Like the pathetic kid who beats up on his own self, just to humor his bullies. That's today's mainstream whitey.
>>
>>132208654
Someone should pay to recreate this sign nationwide with brown people. Why should they be allowed to be racist either?
>>
>>132208654
What the fuck? I thought Saskatchewan would be one of the more conservative provinces like Alberta. I guess it's all relative.
>>
>>132213120
It was. Follow my posts. I used to live there.
>>
File: 1411898015322.jpg (17KB, 601x337px) Image search: [Google]
1411898015322.jpg
17KB, 601x337px
>>132208654

just
>>
>>132212662
Bush Sr, the Clintons and the UN did it all
Look into it twat - they fucked this shit all
Bush Sr is the most evil piece of shit alive
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.