[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philip Defranco

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 287x176px
Is this guy worth watching? I don't want to give views (and waste my time) on his videos if he's cucked. He trends on youtube which is always a bad sign, and now they're trying to push a video of him interviewing the hobgoblin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uevoGGrcaeM
Should I indulge or avoid?
>>
>>132208647
He is more of a centrist with a slight lean to the left, but he does value free speech and will always defend the person whose free speech right is being infringed upon. He mostly plays devil advocate in his videos.
>>
>>132208647
If you want to watch somebody attempt to have an honest conversation with a disingenuous weasel for an hour go ahead. Phil is a decent guy but don't expect much from him.
>>
phil is good.

he isnt right wing tho
>>
>>132208647
Good guy with a mostly even view on things it can sometimes be annoying to watch because he never gives his opinion out of fear of being attacked by viewers. Sometimes a good watch.
>>
I watched him religiously on high school, about ten years ago. Though I don't trust past-me as far as judgement.
He did appear on JRE. Joe is worth the time/views.
>>
I watch him. He stays neutral on everything. Just reports the news.
>>
Thanks for the insights pol. I might give him a watch.
>>
>>132208647
He's good. He's like a new wave of honest journalism. Heavily plays to center and leans left a bit, but actually takes CNN, SJWs, anti-free speech stuff, etc. etc. to task. He's worth listening to for zeitgeist and honest reporting.

That interview is kind of eh though. He's very good and pushes him, but Neistat is a disingenuous cocksucking snake.
>>
>>132208647
Phil is pretty much the embodiment of a radical centristâ„¢. Which is a good thing considering he's basically a newsman. You definitely will get mostly unbiased reports from him, often on topics that regular news sources won't cover.
>>
>>132208647
If it's after the year 2009, no - don't watch.
>>
File: 1485142577425.jpg (90KB, 680x941px) Image search: [Google]
1485142577425.jpg
90KB, 680x941px
>>132208647
DeFranco used to be a completely worthless clickbait YouTuber but he actually evolved into something more positive. Don't know why though, I heard that he has become a father, maybe that explains it. YouTube's algorithm has been shilling him pretty heavily lately, this is never a good sign in my opinion, and although he probably still isn't worth your time, he is worth a subscription at least. It's always good to know what goes through the mouth of popular YouTubers. Shit, I can't for the life of me stand The Young Turks but I'm still subscribed to them just to know what BS they're pandering now to their audience.

Avoid that video though. Unless you have high tolerance for slimy hobgoblins doing evasive non-interviews that is. Neistat can fuck right off.
>>
>>132212965
good advice. TYT are so good at agitating, it makes me wonder if they're just acting. It would be funny to make my own channel and try to be like them, as a troll. It would look so fake and forced.
>>
>>132208647
Why is he dressed like Sarkiesian?
>>
>>132213633
heh
>>
>>132213644
>Why is he dressed like Sarkiesian?
transitioning
>>
>>132213633
About the Neistat (non-)interview, all you need to know is that he has had some financial dealings with CNN and now suddenly has "decided" that he always wanted to do news. Wow! So mature! Much grassroots! Very hip! Expect to hear a lot from that shitfuck soon.

>TYT are so good at agitating, it makes me wonder if they're just acting.
Heh, it doesn't take a wild guess. Even they have to be aware of their sheer cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>132208647
>I dont want to waste time
>He says wasting his time in an anonymous Sudanese modeling forum
>>
How about finding out for yourself you lazy cunt?
>>
>>132208647
He's good

Has a beautiful white family, balanced political views, seems like a good person
>>
>>132208647
He's got too much of the 'early youtube vlogger' thing going on for my taste, but he's all right.
>>
He was a fat lefty cuck when I used to watch him about 10 years ago.
>>
>>132208647
Decent guy, watched his vids when he started.
Good that it all turned out well for him.
>>
If you want to watch someone be "neutral" but omit some info to further prove a point or explain the reason why something happens go ahead. I dont trust him at all seems like a snake. And all of a sudden sticking up for cnn from his latest vids. Nope dont care much for him.
>>
File: 1306302583949.jpg (59KB, 201x198px) Image search: [Google]
1306302583949.jpg
59KB, 201x198px
He just re-reads selected bullshit news for autistic retards.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.