[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark pseudosexual undertones of /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I infer most of you people of NW European descent want your women fucked by foreign men, hence why you constantly post their images to be fetishized even in topics with obvious foreigners. It makes you feel alive to see your women be desired, but let me tell you something: I have always found your NW European women to be whores and look alien'ish and masculine. They look like David Bowie with their dolichocephalic heads, bony faces, and height. How in the world anyone can find such masculine women beautiful is beyond me. You stick to your bitches, and we'll stick to our own. I agree with your desire for racial separation, but it has to work on both ends and requires the addition of both us being a bit prudish. I have a sense of honor and value monogamy, putting such NW ugly sluts down each time they hit on me, but I feel part of the reason they're such despicable slut is because you men fetishize them and post sexualized images of them everywhere, then going "ree" when you see foreigners date them. Maybe you should be a bit more conservative on both the web and real life if you don't foreigners to fuck them? Regardless, be a man of honor and don't rape women in war, like Iraq, and again in Iran. You do that, and more people will take you less seriously as your women continue their debauchery. In a sense, you deserve this because you are perpetuating it.
>>
>>132205115
be quiet burger ur fat n stupid go eat a bruger fatass xD
>>
U fokin wot m8
>>
>>132205431
>>132205936
This is a serious topic, you faggots. If you want shit like race mixing to end, the first step is to stop posting sexualized images of your women everywhere. If you want chastity to be valued more, then stop excessively glorifying sex and focus more on traditional familial values. Fucking imbeciles.
>>
Those are shills and trolls baiting us you fucking retards.
>>
>>132206119
No, it's a real problem plaguing the West. Just Google and see how many articles there are obsessing of "healthy sex life" when more traditional familial values ought to be encouraged. There are many NW Europeans who whimsically post pics of their women in bikinis or nudes while having normal conversation on here, and the first step to stop letting your women be whores is to stop fetishizing them like that.
>>
>>132206079
I don't

I actually report every race mixing thread I come across, reporting is actually really effective at weeding out shit threads on /pol
>>
File: 900.jpg (118KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
900.jpg
118KB, 900x892px
>>132206276
Images like this are better to whimsically post.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.