[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G20 - THE HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ewrhedgn.jpg (24KB, 439x341px) Image search: [Google]
ewrhedgn.jpg
24KB, 439x341px
So, while /pol/ is LARPing about ayyys and White House Idiots a real happening is taking place and getting ignored:

It's G20 this week, the meeting of the great 20.
Everybody will be in Hamburg, 20km from where I live.

The Saudis, Trump, Putin, Erdogan, Merkel, May and many many more.
10 000 violent lefties are expected. Also trucks of peace.
This is the happening.

Shit is about to go down.
>>
>>132203750
I've never seen a square knot look so overtly faggoty sailor style sexual.
>>
>>132203750
That looks even gayer than the bongs Olympic logo somehow
>>
>>132203811
>>132203861
full agree.
>>
Nothing ever happens other than lefty tears

although a truck of peace might b cool
>>
>>132203750
(((G 20)))
>>
>>132204043
Eh, they had a G20 near me once and that caused the roads to be repaved to show off the wealth and the might of the US.

Then I wandered toward a key infrastructure bridge that was covered in armed police and fancy vehicles and armed police standing on top of fancy vehicles wondering wtf was going on.

Then I wandered under the arches of the bridge to see it was still all full of stuff the crazy homeless people leave there and that my backpack from school might as well have been a bomb.

And then they sent some big fat black guy in a van to accost me but I just ignored him and he drove away. And that's not all I saw that day, but let's say it was all worth seeing.
>>
File: 3tt3h.jpg (489KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
3tt3h.jpg
489KB, 955x500px
>>132204288
It begins. pic related.
city is in lockdown.
>>
perfect time for all world leader fags to come together and announce formally about ayy lmao
>>
>>132204638
you are a stupid faggot.
please kill yourself.
>>
>>132204540
Possibly the strangest thing was walking by the FOB Chinese people lining roads. If you've ever been to the 3rd world you know how they just stand there like they all saw a ghost, wearing child-sized worn out t-shirts you would never see in the first world, and there are all weird sub-euro-sized busses parked in the street with beads and sashses and little buhhdist icons in the window or maybe mini chinese dragons or something.

>w
>t
>f

Obviously had bussed them all in to make a show for the chink minister from like several hundreds of miles away.
>>
>They're meeting in Germany

They're setting up the POTUS!
>>
File: afp-m6978.jpg (36KB, 750x533px) Image search: [Google]
afp-m6978.jpg
36KB, 750x533px
Prince Asshole Bin Laden is bringing is OWN. FUCKING. GOLDEN. ESCALATOR.

They actually booked a whole hotel and made them tear down and erect walls inside to adjust to their "needs".

The are bringing fucking camels.

Fuck do I hate those guys.
>>
>>132205401
Ballin'.

Seriously, Arabs are just niggers with petrol money and style.
>>
>>132206834
One of my favorite brief moments was real nigga hours with the bus driver in Qatar.
>driving by the palaces
>that one belongs to the king
>that one belongs to one of the princes
My mom of all fucking people
>is it true the king has a harem?
>I'm not supposed to answer that

Because otherwise he'd lose his license as a bus driver because tourism is important to the economy. But if you look it up on google maps or whatever even though can't see over the walls when you're driving by they're not exactly estates to brag too much about. And it's in the middle of the damn desert where nobody goes because it's insufferably hot half the time, it's literally all sand dunes when you look out the window of the plane, and seriously you have to be pretty hard up if you want to move to Qatar as anything more than a potential stepping stone into the first world.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x1334px
>>132203750
I have heard that Merkel will replace all other 19 G20 leaders with Eastern German trained imposters. This way Merkel will overtake the world.

Is this correct?
>>
>>132203750
nothing will happen apart from some lefty fags getting pepper sprayed. don't get your hopes up horst.
>>
I hope that's where they use the grenade launchers that were stolen recently in Portugal.
>>
>>132207757
I get my hopes up whenever the fuck I want Siegfried.
And I'm pretty sure something WILL happen.

To big of a chance to pass for many.
>>
>>132203750
doubles and the stolen grenades and bullets from the portugese army base will "resurface" at g 20
>>
>>132205401
God I love Arabs. I hope they shit in the streets too.
>>
>>132207757
The mountain jew knows
>>
>>132203750
You need to sacrifice yourself to take out Merkel, man.
>>
>>132207757
considering this is G20, I am expecting rubber shots and tazers.
>>
Oh shit flying out of Hamburg airport tomorrow. Will I dodge it do you think?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.