[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italy Struggles to take the Hordes of Refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: shipwreck1.jpg (66KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
shipwreck1.jpg
66KB, 759x422px
Italy is pressuring the EU for other countries to take the "refugees" collected by the NGOs...I get that their rational is that they need rescuing from drowning, which is fair enough. But why can't they return them to Libya? This would still be rescuing them and they wouldn't become long-term dependants, it would be a win win situation.
>>
>>132199573
>collected by the NGOs
ferried is more like it
>>
>>132199573
and who do you think is sending them out on these boats to be (((rescued)))
>>
>>132199573
Just kill them lol
>>
>>132199573
Italians need to rise up. Or the Maltese need to build some anti-ship coastal batteries.
>>
>>132199698
We need to apply more pressure to stop this madness...charities like "Doctors without borders" are destroying Europe
>>
>>132199788
The worst part is that EU rules mean once these people get Italian citizenship, they can go wherever they like within the EU...which is what concerns me so much as a Brit
>>
>>132199677
Sink them!!
>>
>>132199573
>But why can't they return them to Libya?
Because that doesn't fit the EU's agenda. Liberals want one world government, so there's only one election cycle for the planet for them to rig. And the way they've chosen to do it, is to allow people from the shit parts of the world to flood into the good parts, to bring us all down to the lowest common denominator. That's why the culture of white nations is mocked, to create the idea it's nor worth defending and preserving. Remove the idea of racial divisions by encouraging race mixing, remove the idea of borders by not doing anything to stop illegal crossings, create the idea that racism is one step below eating babies then label anyone who disagrees as a racist, they'll be so afraid of the accusation they'll bend over backwards to prove they're not.
>>
>>132200389
What is the solution?
>>
>>132200597
It's done, man. The decisions have been made LONG ago. Just sit back and watch the show.
>>
>>132200744
By who? Name your conspiracy theory?
>>
>>132200597
kill the kingmakers
>>
>>132200597
Elect Trump, because ever since Liberals have been destroying themselves trying to make people hate him, but it only turns people against them instead. Case in point, CNN. All he needs to do, is not be terrible as President and Liberals will be discredited. More and more staunch Liberals are turning. If not for the backlash against Trump, the Red Pill documentary might not have been made. Rapefugees expose themselves more and more, the media won't be able to hide it forever. After Brexit terror attacks in England have exploded, which only proves they were right to leave the EU. The solution is already happening, it just takes time.
>>
>>132200830
The West decided most of this after WW2. For good and bad reasons.
>>
>>132199573
>I get that their rational is that they need rescuing from drowning, which is fair enough.

No it's not.

They collect these people just off the coast from Libya. By doing this they cut down the risk, which increases the amount coming.

They're also pretty much handed these boatloads of "refugees" (actually economic opportunists without legitimate asylum claims) by human traffickers.

Yes, that's right, NGOs are openly aiding and incentivizing human trafficking.
>>
>>132199728
Won't you get in troubles for posting such hateful speech? Police is probably on the way to your home.
>>
>>132199573
Because when we tried, first France killed Geddafhi, then the EU said that reporting than was racist and fined us
>>
>>132200937
>Case in point, CNN.

Do you realize CNN has about a million viewers? They're so insignificant they're dwarfed by youtubers. They know this, that's why they are so desperate to clickbait viewers.

I don't know what the fuck Trump is doing, every time he mentions them he gives them more relevance to hundreds of millions that don't care on a normal day.

For reference The Guardian, the shitty lefty opinion rag in the UK, has 1.2 million readers. And they're almost shutting down their doors because it's not enough and nobody cares about what they say.
>>
>>132199573
>refugees
At what point one becomes a syrian refugee? Because the one shipped to Italy are 99% coal black niggers from the deepest shitholes of africa.
>>
>>132201288
Why dont you use the one skills that you guys have? Laziness. Just let them drown and be like "oh I was just boiling my spaghetti didnt see them out there" or some shit.
>>
>>132201439
Tried that too. The (((OGN))) came to the rescue
>>
>>132199872
I thought you faggots did that brexit thing.
>>
>>132201400
being brown=misunderstood refugee
>>
>>132201528
Then why not let the public loose on them? Ive seen plenty to know that 80% of you dont want them there. Make a law like Brazil like how they can punch them shirtless niggers on the street. Or just let them loose and get cops to look the other way.
>>
>>132201400
None of them were refugees, that's the point.

They were quite literally invaders.
>>
>>132201683
We have a leftist government, which is losing every election, but tgey're fumbling disn anyway
>>
>>132201306
Clickbit and the free advertising they get from trump can't keep them afloat, they either have to change how they do things drastically, or that company is going under. A million viewers a day during prime time is not enough ad revenue to pay that many people. Trump is killing CNN.
>>
>>132201759
>>132201400
They already know this, this is why they keep trying to push that the "economic migrant" is the next persecuted group...even though this is most of the world
>>
>>132201107
Your country is more cucked than mine though, surprised you are so red pilled
>>
>>132201849
CNN is AOL/Time Warner, and will never go out of business.
>>
>>132201565
We did but we have that many cucks in government they're dying to be the most virtuous and flood us with as many as possible
>>
>>132199573

lol boat is literally filled only with guys age 18-30.
>>
>>132201949
>this is why they keep trying to push that the "economic migrant" is the next persecuted group...even though this is most of the world

They really are making their motives clear at this point. I genuinely hope people wake the fuck up and reject it.
>>
>>132202332

I would have no problem letting them drown. If they didn't jump around like assholes and overload the boat they wouldn't be sinking. They can't even keep themselves alive.
>>
>>132202205
Every Ponzi scheme needs new investors, so you can pay the old ones. No amount of fucking will give you the numbers you need to keep the scheme alive. Enjoy your new dark taxpaying countrymen. Least we get beaners, who behead only for business purposes. And the food is good.
>>
>>132199573

Look at all those women and children. You fuckers are heartless.>>132199573
>>
>>132202447
>If they didn't jump around like assholes and overload the boat they wouldn't be sinking
They poke a hole in it so they start drowning so they'll get "saved." It warms my heart every time someone posts the fishing boat that just lets the fucking niggers drown.
>>
Send them to India desu
>>
>>132202512
>Enjoy your new dark taxpaying countrymen
They won't be paying taxes. Germany is already figuring that out.

>who behead only for business purposes. And the food is good
Can't agree with either of that, desu. We really aren't in a position to talk shit.
>>
>>132202512
>Every Ponzi scheme needs new investors
> Enjoy your new dark taxpaying countrymen

You're almost there but not quite.

These people won't pay taxes in any significant way. Half have "some" job after 14 years. Half. And part time grocery store counts.

What you CAN do is put them in debt. Astronomical debt. Which is what we're doing.
>>
Luciano Boldrini, sister of Laura Boldrini who is speaker of Italy's Chamber of Deputies and spokesperson for the United Nations Refugee Agency in southern Europe, runs 340 "refugee housing shelters" which are funded by the government. She makes a fortune.
>>
People really don't get it. Italians are clever fuckers. They don't want to take in these animals but they also don't want to put up with the bullshit of the EU. So they voluntarily rescue these people who are trapped at sea, feed them, clothe them, and give them a few bucks. Then they point them in the direction of Germany and Scandinavia and send them off.

Yeah, they end up with some stragglers but between the ridiculous handouts from cuck countries like Sweden and Germany and the minimal support given from Italy, the vast majority leave willingly. On top of that, Italy can ask for more money from the EU to help "ease the burden." Seeing as how Europe is being overrun, this is a pretty good move.
>>
>>132202796
It's all about keeping the coffers full and funding the aging population. They'll pay taxes, keep up GDP/provide corporate tax, just as planned.
And say some more shit about Mexican food, motherfucker. I dare you.
>>
>>132199573
There was a cost to all that free money.
EU calling in the debt, why is anyone surprised ?
>>
>>132203031
Oh no! The Euro knows, shut it down!
>>
Why does /pol/ hate the global poor?
>>
>>132199573
they literally sink their own boats so people rescue them, fuck them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>132205523
I wonder what's the fine for not saving niggers. Like you just do fucking nothing and listen to the sound of forgiveness. I mean i am a pussy but i'd still be ok with myself to let boat full of niggers drown. Those military guys should be even easier to deal with it.
>>
>>132201439
>Why dont you use the one skills that you guys have? Laziness.
We did, and the press cried
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/09/italian-forces-ignored-a-sinking-ship-full-of-syrian-refugees-and-let-more-than-250-drown-says-leaked-audio/
>>
>>132206648
Please archive or screenshot https://archive.is/mYCIH
>>
File: z6AIAi9.jpg (19KB, 255x393px) Image search: [Google]
z6AIAi9.jpg
19KB, 255x393px
>>132205523
Yah. Fuck em. They're parasitic humans.
>>
>>132206648
You just need to make sure none of your crew is a rat and nobody will know. What will they cry about if there is no evidence?
>>
>>132206648
Take a page from Trump's book, when the press cries let them and mock them for it.
>>
>>132202119
Not by much if any. You are fucked in every way it's possible to be fucked. The Swedes have some individual freedoms left at least. Plus a tiny bit of hope with growing SD.
>>
File: 1278473979173s.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1278473979173s.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>132199573
you guys are heartless look at op's image and tell me you wouldn't save all thos poor women and children
>>
>>132201221
Are you retarded? We don't have such stinky European laws in Scandinavia. Choke on a Russian cock.
>>
>>132199573

Because the mob doesn't get paid if they go back to Libya?
>>
>>132199573
>But why can't they return them to Libya?
Because Europe is too lazy to send soldiers and aid workers to Libya and help provide some security there. This wouldn't be like Iraq or Afghanistan - the local Libyan population is pissed off with the lack of security, so they would welcome European efforts to raise the security levels.

And it isn't hard to patrol the 150km around Tripolis where the smugglers start the boats.
>>
ITALY, YES!
>>
>>132208237

funny bc your kike-controlled country is bombing the shitholes from where those sub-humans come from
>>
File: italy.png (3MB, 1896x902px) Image search: [Google]
italy.png
3MB, 1896x902px
>>132208492
These migrants come from sub-saharian africa mostly.
Try again.
>>
>>132208626

sorry I was pointing the site where they logistically come from (Libya)
>>
>>132208980
Technicaly, it's us who bomb the fuckers.
But they are educated enough to create conflicts of their own that we have to fix.
Ie Mali, Centrafrica, Ivory Coast & Lybia of course.
>>
File: operation-serval-4-fevrier-2013.jpg (76KB, 990x640px) Image search: [Google]
operation-serval-4-fevrier-2013.jpg
76KB, 990x640px
>>132208980
forgot the pic
>>
>>132201107
>Fittstim.jpg

Kek
>>
File: IMG_3183.jpg (98KB, 513x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3183.jpg
98KB, 513x1024px
>>132206648
>>
>>132199573
Knowing that these young African studs will put Thier dicks in young hot Italian pussies makes my dick rock hard
>>
They fish them, they keep them. Simple as that.
>>
>>132213088
>They fish them
But we don't, that's the point
>>
>>132212836
>Call Malta
This ought to become a meme.
>>
>>132213358
yes
>>
Surely the boats who "rescue" these innocent "refugees" are in fact breaking the law and participating in human trafficking, since the "economic migrants" aren't trying to legally enter the country?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.