[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I help Make America Great Again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maga-hat.jpg (271KB, 1500x1196px) Image search: [Google]
maga-hat.jpg
271KB, 1500x1196px
>28 year old male
>living in the south
>work in kitchens entire adult life
>been a degenerate pothead past few years
>stopped drinking and smoking
>realize the industry I'm in is entirely bullshit
>want to do work that benefits my country

where do i start /pol/?
>>
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>132198866
Save for collage and try to find a new profession.
>>
>>132199631
Thats where I am right now. Ive been trying to figure out where to even go with college, or which profession I could enter.
>>
>>132199879
28 yr old with no skills gl in life faggot
>>
get into sales and start generating wealth for your companies and yourself
>>
>>132198866

If you don't have a record, get clean and join the Army. Or National Guard.
>>
Go to church. Look around washington DC and see the references to god our christian founded nations forefathers placed everywhere. MAGA = make america christian again.

Be the light and lead by example.
>>
>>132198866

Where do you start? Get yourself some skills shitposting and trolling and head out into the wild internet yonder.
>>
If I were you, being as you've done drugs and have drank alcohol so a sizable portion of your free time, I would volunteer to work with youth and to steer them away from what you've done and towards what you're now seeing.
>>
>>132198866
VOCATIONAL SCHOOL

America needs more electricians/ plumbers/ welders/ mechanics
Careers are manly as hell and thriving
>>
>>132205537
check out this virtue signalling faggot
>if i were you
yeah, sure you would cunt
rather than helping him to something more meaningful you tell him to do something pointless that won't benefit him
youth will do whatever they want retard
>>
>>132198866
go to sea. call sea school in alabama (think they're in florida as well) and ask em the quickest way up through the hawspipe. they'll know what that means. if you stay outta' trouble and follow instructions, you'll have a nice career
going within a few years.
>>
>>132198866
go back to venezuela
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.