[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to take back the board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1567.jpg (357KB, 650x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.jpg
357KB, 650x897px
We all feel it, don't we? We used to have great discussions here. Most people were far right, and the libertarians usually agreed with us on race and the JQ. Trump's victory was a major success for us, but we got too much attention as a result of our victory. The Alt Lite civic nationalists have flooded this board, and Shariablue is at work. Threads that have good discussions going or have potential to start good discussions get slid into oblivion. I see too many of these threads:
>Pro race mixing with nothing more than posting women that have mostly white features
>Stuff about Jordan Peterson we've heard dozens of times (why is this guy talked about so much here? He's not that relevant)
>"Say one bad thing about x to prove you're not a blind follower"
>Slide threads in general
>Petty insults of Trump that get far more attention than they should

Suggestions for fixing this:
>Make redpill threads to spam infographics like pic related to quickly redpill people
>Make memes and pics that attack people who respond to threads that really shouldn't be bumped
>Bump threads that have good discussions, even if you disagree with them
>Attack Magapedes/Kekistanis as much as possible
>>
>>132198658
Dude, it's over. Most oldfags have migrated to the Zerohedge comment section.
>>
>>132198658
>How to take back the board
>We all feel it, don't we?
>We used to have great discussions here. Most people were far right, and the libertarians usually agreed with us on race and the JQ. Trump's victory was a major success for us, but we got too much attention as a result of our victory. The Alt Lite civic nationalists have flooded this board, and Shariablue is at work. Threads that have good discussions going or have potential to start good discussions get slid into oblivion. I see too many of these threads:
>>Pro race mixing with nothing more than posting women that have mostly white features
>>Stuff about Jordan Peterson we've heard dozens of times (why is this guy talked about so much here? He's not that relevant)
>>"Say one bad thing about x to prove you're not a blind follower"
>>Slide threads in general
>>Petty insults of Trump that get far more attention than they should

>Suggestions for fixing this:
>>Make redpill threads to spam infographics like pic related to quickly redpill people
>>Make memes and pics that attack people who respond to threads that really shouldn't be bumped
>>Bump threads that have good discussions, even if you disagree with them
>>Attack Magapedes/Kekistanis as much as possible

Maybe a modification to the boards code that allows for a slower incubation threshold before they drop off.. For instance, allow threads to threads to stay in the catalog longer and gain momentum. If threads don't gain momentum after a longer period of time, then they drop off... Most shill threads are noticeable and don't get roll counts, so just letting the threads live longer and randomly enter the catalog before they actually roll up a discussion may be an option. That plus using keyword analysis to drop shill threads. Another thing I see happening is a thread with an attractive woman for the OP seems to gain traction. Just eliminate threads that begin.with a woman using image recognition software. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1491149092725.jpg (126KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1491149092725.jpg
126KB, 890x876px
>>132198658
What is the modus operandi for (((them)))? Infiltrate and subvert, divide and conquer. That is what's happening right now. What's worse is I believe even the mods have been compromised. We won a major battle during the election but the war still wages on.
>>
File: IMG_1565.jpg (153KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
153KB, 1024x830px
>>132200139
Yeah, mods have definitely been compromised.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.