[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there only a handful of Senators that ever get heard about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: what_the_fuck_do_senators_do.jpg (27KB, 477x307px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_do_senators_do.jpg
27KB, 477x307px
Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and to a lesser extent Mike Lee and Marco Rubio are the only Senators who ever get any press.

They're also (with the exception of Rubio) the only Senators who ever hold out on important bills, trying to drive the needle slightly further towards liberty.

McCain and Graham also sometimes get press but only in regards to speaking the will of the rest of the establishment Senators. Then there are Democratic Senators but none of them have ever done anything noteworthy.

This patern has remained unchanged at least since 2007 when I started seriously following American politics.

What the hell is up with that?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 150x84px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 150x84px
It's a committee system,usually only the spokesmen end up giving 'official' statements in front of national press.
If you look locally,you can find a fair amount of media coverage on the rest.
>>
>>132195758
AIPAC

and the Tribe controls the major media

McCain and Graham are legitimate NWO terrorists
>>
>>132195758
They're the leadership basically
>>
>>132195758
These people all ran for the presidency at one point or another.
>>
>>132195758
All John Mccain and Linsey Graham do is have pedo orgies and fund ISIS
>>
>>132197179

>These people all ran for the presidency at one point or another.

Right.

What in the actual fuck do the other 44 do other than silently cast votes?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.