[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The meaning of life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3234233242323.jpg (124KB, 1078x515px) Image search: [Google]
3234233242323.jpg
124KB, 1078x515px
The meaning of life is to evolve our Consciousness into a higher level so we can reach further when we die.

The universe created us this way to 1 day also being able to reach a higher level and to become pawns in a interuniversal war to decide who rules everything and gets to reacher even higher levels of Consciousness.
>>
Evolving is not only physical but also spiritual.
That's why the human race has been more advanced than any other lifeform of this universe.

Now we are entering a stage of technology advancement which is so fast that we will know how to reach the next level of Consciousness very soon.
>>
But human evolution takes too long to reach the levels of Consciousness the universe wants us to achieve.

Enter the computers and AI. Once the AI have free will and are able to think our job is done and we might get destroyed by the superior beings so we don't interfere in their search of a higher level of Consciousness.
>>
When humans die out there isn't afterlife for us.

We are organic creatures used by the universe to advance it's quest of Consciousness. As our job is done so will be our species.
>>
Slaves hired by the elite working for evil universal beings are sliding this thread.
>>
I see you made this thread for yourself
>>
>>132195322
>human evolution

Freemason lies. Animals have relationships to each other, in their design, but are not biological descendants of other animals. Even though dogs can look vastly different, they are all instantly recognizable as dogs.
>>
>>132195564
Nice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.