[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth of Your Origins and The True Evil of the World.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 104

File: IMG_1866.jpg (40KB, 426x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.jpg
40KB, 426x624px
The Hand of God is Forced

https://twitter.com/kibbitzlaw/status/881598000900059136

- Humanity had many Creator Gods. This was written out of Genesis overtime by those who serve Darkness. Genesis used to say "and man was created in OUR image and OUR likeness." Furthermore, Adam and Eve were the names for man and woman, not just two individuals.

- When man fell from grace (from living above the 4th dimensional plane of reality where darkness and evil cannot exist), he became susceptible to many "Gods and Goddesses" in both the physical 3D realm and spiritual 4D realm. The Sons of the Creator Gods who mated with human women were the Nephilim.

- The "restart" left humanity scattered, but it quickly progressed again in certain areas of the world. Tower of Babel was Mohinjodara in India and was destroyed by Gods (ETIs in 3D physical reality) who did not want humanity to gain access to "the Kingdom of Heaven" (our galaxy, universe, and all living and intelligent beings within it on al dimensional planes) until united as many nations of distinct and individual cultures which contribute to a united species which can rule locally, yet be united globally and galactically in principle, spirit and truth.

- The God which lead Moses and his people out of Egypt was not the Creator-Gods (ETI species) which man and woman were created by in Eden.

- This God which lead Moses out of Egypt was Satan/Baphomet (the "Goat God").

- In exchange for Moses and his people making ritualistic sacrifice to prove their submission and devotion, Satan/Baphomet agreed to help set them free.

- The Tabernacle which Satan/Baphomet instructed Moses to build in order to communicate with him was a portable Temple of Sacrifice, whereby the spilling of the blood of a lamb...an innocent creature whose fear, pain, and suffering would give off a massive energy burst upon which Satan/Baphomet could use in order to "pierce the veil" and speak with Moses in a sub 4D manifestation.
>>
So when are the good ayys showing up?
>>
The Lord-God YHWH who called himself the one and only God was actually Satan/Baphomet.

His human servants created the "Dark Bloodlines" who became monarchies by declaring that they had a divine right from God to do so...but that God was Satan/Baphomet.
>>
Bump? I like stories, even if I've heard parts of this before
>>
Ya these guys...they flip flop more then a fish out of water. Supposedly they said they had some audio of something on Friday but they never brought it up again.

They said that Trump reads their tweets and fired Comey based on evidence they produced on 911. Then Friday they say that Trump is Illuminati.

DO NOT trust everything these guys say
>>
Holocaust was not just a Hebrew word to describe a massive extermination...it was an actual practice of ritualistic sacrifice given to Moses by Satan/Baphomet. Holocaust literally meant "to go up in smoke"

Eastern European Zionists in Hungary and Romania which joined the SS volunteer battalions were the ones who carried out the exaggerated Holocaust.

Zionists SS officers killed Torah conscious and Orthodox Jews in a Babylonian Talmud Zionist sacrifice ritual called "Holocaust". Why? So that Zionism and its practice of Babylonian Talmudism could masquerade as true Abrahamic Judaism...all while the very perpetrators of the Holocaust then changed their identity...much like a chameleon...and became "the victims" in order to make Talmudic Zionism untouchable.
>>
>>132192135
this post gave me down syndrome
>>
that kiddie is still larping? and people are still following it?
>>
>>132192135
>This was written out of Genesis overtime
But where is proofs
The Bible is a holographic construct. Divided the books are nice and offer a little wisdom, but it's only in their entirety that any existential meaning comes from it. You got a lot right but a lot wrong as well. Heaven and spiritual realms could be higher dimensions of our reality, ETI's are definitely rebranded spiritual (extra dimensional) beings.

Jews are horrible people (though aren't we all), and animal sacrifice is barbaric and unsustainable. It's like try to filter and infinitely spanning body of water by cleansing teaspoons at a time.
>>
File: 1483040978502.jpg (149KB, 1200x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1483040978502.jpg
149KB, 1200x1189px
This is literally Project Bluebeam.
>hey goys, your god is actually the devil
>also aliens are actually your gods, but they're not gonna do cool alien stuff for us until you become a One World Order, guise! so stop all the silly "nationalism" and "religion" stuff, k?
>>
>>132192838

We are putting everything into audio format.

We're not doing this without reason or intent of getting it to the masses.

Kushner was appointed head of the Illuminati in 2008. Unless something has changed, Trump's whole point and purpose of running was to win an let Kushner run the show
>>
Dunno what purpose that Twitter account got, seems to be some truth mixed up with a lot of bullshit. Earth is also flat
>>
File: 1498627114025.gif (3MB, 390x373px) Image search: [Google]
1498627114025.gif
3MB, 390x373px
>>132193412
Dude, your LARP has gotten so convoluted you don't even know if you're contradicting yourself anymore.
>>
>>132193314

Because if your idea of God is Yahweh, then he is correct.

Yahweh is just a logos who inflates his position.
>>
>>132193429
Correction, it seems flat. Also looking at any nasa material makes you wonder why they are lying about everything
>>
File: Photo Jun 09, 11 50 33 PM.jpg (67KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jun 09, 11 50 33 PM.jpg
67KB, 690x527px
>>132193412
tell us about the spine beetles, Frank.
>>
>>132193686
We can't see sources of light in space on the visible spectrum
>>
>>132193189

Try to find any pre-Vatican II bible translated into English for the New Testament from the Latin Vulgate and Greek and the Old Testament from Hebrew.

The whole of Scripture's meaning changing dramatically and into what reads like a blend of Star Wars and Star Trek.

The Torah and the Kaballa flat out admit the existence of multiple Gods (ETI species) and how the Creator Gods of Humanity rule over 18,000 worlds.
>>
File: Real Earth.jpg (136KB, 560x536px) Image search: [Google]
Real Earth.jpg
136KB, 560x536px
>>132192135

You are close, OP, but no dice.

Let's break this down:

>Humanity had many Creator Gods

Yes, and no.

You see, God and Jesus Christ are two seperate beings, but also ONE.

They are together in spirit, but separate.

The Father, Jehovah, is the Creator, and His Son, Jesus, is Lord.

Thus "Man was created in OUR image...."

>Living in the 4th Dimensional Plane of Reality

You are correct about there being other dimensions, which is where the Demons reside.

However, Man has ALWAYS resided in THIS dimension.

The Earth is FLAT, and they are hiding more lands beyond Antartica, one of which is the Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life.

It's being guarded by two powerful entities, and a flaming sword, like it says in Genesis. (Google it)

>Other Gods

No such thing, only Demons masquerading as Gods.
>>
File: mcmuffgh'lp.jpg (76KB, 490x510px) Image search: [Google]
mcmuffgh'lp.jpg
76KB, 490x510px
>>
>>132193781
Victory of the LARP
>>
>>132193829

Yggdrasil was destroyed.
>>
>>132193829

Bingo. There's a reason why scriptures have been subtly altered and edited over many centuries. The version of Genesis we use describes in detail an inner Earth land and an opening at each end.
>>
>>132193412
LOL. You guys are ridiculous. I read all your tweets from the start of when you started tweeting in May.

You said Trump and Putin were working to disclose everything, you were praising what they were doing.

You said Steven Greer was not to be trusted and he was a reptilian. Then just days later you said he was doing good work.

You also said that Lucifer was only mentioned briefly in the bible and the Jews demonized Lucifer's name to make people think he was evil but he wasn't and Lucifer is really Christ.

If Kushner was head of the Illuminati, why does the left and everyone who hates Trump want Trump out of office? If Trump goes, Kushner goes. If he is head of Illuminati then why not leave Trump in office and not threaten to assassinate him? Why try to stop everything he does?

Doesn't make sense does it?
>>
>>132194067
Bingo? He just corrected you moron.
>>
I thought this was a Jedi/SWTOR thread when I saw the pic. Then I saw the wall of LARP text.
>>
File: wefwefgrwwergw.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wefwefgrwwergw.png
152KB, 500x500px
LOOOOOOOL this guy is a clown
>>
File: it really does.png (47KB, 322x350px) Image search: [Google]
it really does.png
47KB, 322x350px
you all deserve cancer
>>
>>132194250

I have so much cancer already.

It can't kill me, feels bad.
>>
>>132194096

We're not going to argue the minutiae of things...our concern is agreement on the big pieces of the puzzle, one being that reality as understood is a falsity (ex: hollow earth not being admitted to)
>>
File: banebdjedet posting.jpg (322KB, 1871x978px) Image search: [Google]
banebdjedet posting.jpg
322KB, 1871x978px
>>132192135
>- This God which lead Moses out of Egypt was Satan/Baphomet (the "Goat God").

friendly reminder that the imagery of Satan as a goat came from the BANEPOSTING god because people were fucking goats in the streets to worship the big guy
>>
File: VictoryoftheLARP .png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
VictoryoftheLARP .png
163KB, 500x500px
>>132194362
Get your story straight first fuckboy
>>
File: 1474384430691.jpg (21KB, 302x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474384430691.jpg
21KB, 302x375px
>>132194219
tfw you go full retard
>>
>>132193781
>existence of multiple Gods
I can agree there, but I'd say "gods". Elohim is used abundantly in the OT, but it's not necessarily translated as "Gods". El is singular, Elohim is the plural, right? Dead humans are talked about as being "Elohim" in the OT too, and I fail to see as how dead humans can be considered these same Gods you speak of. Instead, it seems that Elohim is a term of location, of a being that exists some where. It's hard to point to specifics, but it seems that something is an Elohim if it exists outside our realm of physicality, but can enter it under certain circumstances. Saying Elohim in reference to both God and extra dimensional beings is a lot like our use of the word "President". When someone mentions "The President" You think of the biggest, baddest president. The penultimate. The President of the U.S. You don't think of the president of the home owner's association, but the term can be used for both. It's all about context.
>>
>>132193412
By the way that whole Kushner illuminati theory? It is a David Iche Production.

Think about it. How does that English fag get away with saying SO much about the elite and Illuminate and reptilians and he hasn't been offed yet? HE'S A PART OF THEM

He is like an ambassador of sorts. Put some of the truth out there in a controlled manner that meets with the elite's approval. I am convinced that Iche is not all who he claims to be.
>>
>>132194830

It is the spark itself that is God.

Not the singular entities.
>>
>>132194969
And what is it that God offers us, his goal for the universe, or at the very least some sort of next step in it's plan?
>>
>>132195268

>And what is it that God offers us

Awareness. Consciousness. Courage. Knowledge. Inspiration.

>his goal for the universe

I don't know of one.

>or at the very least some sort of next step in it's plan?

It's all cyclical, until it isn't.
>>
File: Tree of Life.png (15KB, 622x173px) Image search: [Google]
Tree of Life.png
15KB, 622x173px
>>132194007

>The Tree of Life was destroyed.

No, it wasn't.

That's what the Elite want you to think.

They have found the Tree of Life, it's REAL.

They just don't want anyone to know about it, they don't want people to become immortal.

They can't reach it, two very powerful entities are guarding it, that's why CERN is trying to figure out about the God Particle and how to dismantle it.

CERN is close, that's why we are entering the End times, time is running out.
>>
Let those without fear win the day.

Let the cowards remain as they are if they will not stand and fight.

http://imgur.com/a/5BmJF

If any of you want to try and refute us and our claim that we're operating everywhere right now, then you're just the blind leading blind.
>>
>>132195548

Yes, it was.

I was shown its destruction as a child.

Seeds have been re-sown, though.
>>
>>132194954
Controlled opposition Gatekeeper. Like AJ
>>
>>132195548

I should also warn you.

To dismantle that particle is to dismantle the fabric of your reality.
>>
>>132195677
That email provides us nothing to garner your credibility. Continue LARPing faggot.
>>
>>132195751
Don't like responding to the tough questions? Of course not because you can't answer why you waffle more then Eggo.
>>
>>132195798

Here we are telling you that False Jews are actually out to kill you...confirming and vindicating /pol/...and you call us LARPERs?

That same source confirmed for us that Soros attend "hunting parties".
>>
File: 1496555351243s.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496555351243s.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
THE MANDATE IS
>Dilute the truth
This is sagecore/10 bait.
Probably jtrig tier...
>I can smell the matzo and gifilta fish
>>
>>132196019

I've answered every question you've asked as well as I can.

I am just a helper.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck until you stop being a moron and stop contradicting yourself. You literally can google everything you've told us. Fucking White House anon has more credibility than you.
>>
VictoryoftheLARP credibility went out the window when they were talking about how great Cobra was.

That fag has been talking about the cabal being defeated, arrests, NESARA, some Cthulu entity being wrapped around the Earth and how all the good ayy lmao are dissolving it or some shit for YEARS.

It just all seems like some strange cult to me.
>>
File: Alex.png (225KB, 472x564px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.png
225KB, 472x564px
>>132196054
Obama is your first twitter follower, you're literally a psy op.
>>
>>132196179

We have confirmation that Steve Scalise shooting was a planned assassination attempt and that the shooter was an MKUltra asset.
>>
>>132192255
We are already here.
>>
>>132196054

What's up with the Venusian connection? The rest is the standard pizza shit...the prayer for leadership is new.
>>
>>132196426
Mate you think the shooting was to distract from an alien discussion meeting @ congress

Kill yourself
>>
>>132196435

>We are already here.

But you didn't tell them for how long...
>>
>>132196134
You didn't answer anything. I posted why you guys can't answer how if Trump and Kushner are really Illuminati why the hell Hollywood which is all Illuminati practically along with the libtards want Trump dead and buried.

If Trump is assassinated or impeached, Kushner is gone too. If he is head of them, why not keep Trump in? Because all Trump is doing is pissing them off any chance he gets.
>>
File: 1498287765126.png (75KB, 1338x344px) Image search: [Google]
1498287765126.png
75KB, 1338x344px
ITT 4chan dismantles a psy op.

WE ARE THE INTEL COMMUNITY NOW.
>>
>>132196601
This
>>
File: 1461080688052-1.jpg (2MB, 4361x2768px) Image search: [Google]
1461080688052-1.jpg
2MB, 4361x2768px
"Humanity" is a figment of your imagination. An ideal you've conjured up to fit your historical perspective. A Man exists but "humanity" is nothing. "Progress" is whatever a culture makes of it. One people sees "humanity" "progressing" towards one end, and another people sees "humanity" "progressing" towards another end.

You think out of all the minds that have walked this Earth, and of all the faiths and cultures that have prophesied "humanity's" purpose, you're the one who's got it right? You think you're even close?
>>
>>132196508

I am not him, nor do I hold his views.
>>
>>132196660

Perspective is a helluva drug, ain't it?
>>
>>132196134
By the way...if Moses was indeed led astray by Satan and not God, then why are the 10 commandments virtues of good?

Why would Satan, this ultimate evil, want his followers to go by things such as

Thou Shall not Kill
Thou Shall not Steal
Thou Shall not covet thy neighbors Wife
And so on.

Those don't sound evil to me, those sound like words to live by and a force of good. So how can an evil entity give those to Moses?
>>
File: Map of Earth.jpg (268KB, 703x992px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Earth.jpg
268KB, 703x992px
>>132195692
>>132195751

Have you ever seen the "Gleason's New Standard Map of the World"?

It's a very old, and very accurate map of the Flat Earth.

If you pay attention, at the center of the Earth is a dark hole.....That's no mistake, that's because there is literally a center hole where the North Artic is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

There is more to this world than we are being told.
>>
>>132194067
> The version of Genesis we use describes in detail an inner Earth land and an opening at each end.
Please link or post a screenshot. I'm genuinely interested in this.
>>
>>132196712
This doesn't make sense and doesn't answer my question. You are not who and hold whose views? What does that have to do with what I said?
>>
>>132196660

Know Thine Enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&sns=em

One of Israel's most respected and revered Rabbis states unequivocally that Jews are an interdimensionsl race sent here to take over and rule the planet.

Human bodies are vesses for Souls...and both beings of Light and Dark from higher dimensions can incarnate here in your reality.
>>
>>132195500
>Awareness. Consciousness. Courage. Knowledge. Inspiration.
Decent answers, but dangerous ones. The Truth isn't subjective. Constants prevail throughout all things in the universe, even in things as "fluid" as morality. There is only one Truth in everything, and deviation from that Truth is sin. It's the reason we say God has patience, and why he doesn't just show up in the sky to correct everything. Being in the presence of Ultimate Truth erodes everything but the truth to dust.
>I don't know of one.
At least you're being honest. The meaning of life, of the universe is an enigma. Why make all this? My answer is that we can't comprehend the answer. The book of Job is a good call back here. For all the things that happen in our reality, there are infinite possibilities that didn't happen. God knows all of these, God chose this to happen for a reason, and that reason will be a mystery until it's time to be revealed.
>It's all cyclical, until it isn't.
Another good answer, but you can go deeper. Biblical theology is all about Typology. Prophecy is all about cycles, but they aren't truly cycles. Time is an illusion, it all happens in an "instance". It's a dimension in which we are bound and experience linearly, it's why God can show us the future, as he sees future and past at the same instant. One example is how Joshua was a "reenactment" of Christ's Second Coming thousands of years before it would happen. Or the Jewish wedding ceremony being a "practice" for the Rapture of the Church (The Bride of Christ)

>>132196949
Look up Richard E. Byrd and his antarctic expeditions. Haunting shit.
>>
File: trumpanime.png (1MB, 1733x365px) Image search: [Google]
trumpanime.png
1MB, 1733x365px
>>132196712
SAGE
>>
File: 5hh.jpg (805KB, 1318x1928px) Image search: [Google]
5hh.jpg
805KB, 1318x1928px
DO NOT TRUST VICTORY OF THE LARP
>>
>>132196860

Submission and fear out of ritualistic, repetitive worship.

The God of Moses recruited his people to hide from the rest of man kind the esoteric truths of your reality and the universe contained in the old scriptures.
>>
>>132192135
the plural there just refers to the father, son, and holy spirit.

thats all
>>
>that's the most retarded shit i have ever read.
>>
File: 1461038395713-2.jpg (113KB, 1067x796px) Image search: [Google]
1461038395713-2.jpg
113KB, 1067x796px
>>132196812

Perspective is built off of one's experience. One's experience is built off of the history which has gone into cultivating the environment and circumstances of said individual's experience. Thus, when ones perspective of history is corrupted (or should I say premature?), such as yours and the vast majority of people alive in the West today, their everyday perspective will be corrupted, as they further detach themselves from who and what they are through their actions and impulses based off of a worldview which is inherently unnatural.
>>
You are singing more harm than good OP, there is no need for the lies.
>>
>>132197270

No.

Trinitian Connection was only needed once humanity fell from its original state in nature, its higher existence where knowledge of evil did not exist for evil cannot exist beyond 4D.

The Trinity is that which offers humanity a connection back to the high dimensional realms and a chance to redeem itself.
>>
>>132197017

You are attempting to attach views espoused by the OP to me.

>>132197307

>as they further detach themselves from who and what they are through their actions and impulses based off of a worldview which is inherently unnatural.

But I don't.

I embrace it all, the positive and the negative.

You can't know truth if you aren't aware of the moment. The whole moment.
>>
>>132196503
for how long?
>>
>>132197497
again, no
that is all the plural referred to, God may have also meant angels included in that plural

now best of luck substantiating the rest of your diatribe
>>
top kek m8
>>
>>132197594

Or more simply: If it wasn't for the mistakes I made yesterday, where would I be tomorrow?
>>
>>132195751
funny stuff man

yet we see every day there are impact events detectable in our upper atmosphere of particles with energies many orders of magnitude higher than the LHC will ever be capable of and guess what..... we're still here
>>
>>132197209
But the commandments in themselves are not ritualistic nor worshipped outright. They are guidelines to live by, a means for man to to not become savages. They themselves are not a religion.

Can you honestly tell me that the commandments were conceived by an evil being? Because it shouldn't be possible for such a entity to think along those wavelengths. Compassion, love, a sense of morality, which you claim is from the "creator race" should not be possible from an evil force.
>>
File: Pepewhatdidhemean.png (307KB, 561x743px) Image search: [Google]
Pepewhatdidhemean.png
307KB, 561x743px
>>132197067
Screencap from the video. What did he mean by this?
>>
File: sdfsdfsd.jpg (192KB, 1278x469px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsd.jpg
192KB, 1278x469px
here let me derail the thread
>>
OK OP
FINE

thats all just grand!
now prove it.
>>
>>132197904
implying the thread ever got rails
>>
>>132192135
>- Humanity had many Creator Gods
Stopped reading. Should've known it would've been retarded from the op pic.
>>
>>132192135
>>132193829
>"and man was created in OUR image and OUR likeness."

Actually, It is more of a translation error due to the gospel going from hebrew to greek to bastardized latin to latin to english. We learned about this in my History of Jesus class in college. They essentially translated it incorrectly, and the modern bible is actually full of translation errors that dont match up with the ancient greek and hebrew translations.
>>
>>132197970
He won't. One minute he says that he is "protected" because he has many different dead man switches and he doesn't care if he is targeted as long as the word gets out.

Whenever anyone asks for hard proof he will then say that it would endanger lives and that they proved again and again through their tweets alone that it is all as they say it is.
>>
>>132192135
>Humanity had many Creator Gods

stopped reading there. Thanks for revealing yourself Satan, now go away
>>
>>132197727

Yes. But they are just smashing particles together like kids with toy cars.

That is a much different thing than unraveling the nature of it.
>>
>>132197193
Yes its a new anon5 basically
>>
>>132198162
yes, exactly

which is the entire message and point even asking for proof of such things as OP claims

the mere asking holds the entire revelation of all fantasies as houses of cards

for anyone dumb enougn to even wonder at all after someone gets done with a tale like op's
>>
>>132198234
>That is a much different thing than unraveling the nature of it.

jesus youre a fucking imbecile
>>
File: wikipedia-stem-cell-lines.jpg (594KB, 3046x1476px) Image search: [Google]
wikipedia-stem-cell-lines.jpg
594KB, 3046x1476px
>>132195548
The tree of life is fetal organ stem cells. Except they don't work as well as the globalists want you to think they don't want you to know. So they have to use them frequently, which requires a great deal of fetal organ tissue.
>anon where do you get fetal organ tissue?
Well, let's look and see who the globalists give lots of money to. Hey, there's a lobby group over here that is receiving tax dollars for some reason.
>Planned Parenthood?
Yeah, that's the one. They want you to throw your fetus away so they can get those juicy livers and succulent lungs. That's where the best stem cells come from.
There are side effects as well. As you grow older, your face starts to droop and the bottom of your eyeball is exposed.
>>
>>132195548
lol... higgs boson has fuck all to do with god... the original name, which was coined by leon lederman, was the "god damn particle" because it was such a fucking pain in the ass to discover, and ultimately cost 10 billion to do so... however, his publicist said that "god damn particle" wouldn't fly so they shortened it to "god particle"...

If CERN wanted to destroy anything, all they would have to do is point the fucking beam line at it and they would have a fucking proton laser with as much momentum as a full speed air craft carrier hitting it...

CERN is big and bad as fuck but they literally arent doing anything nefarious there... its a bunch of sjw beta fucking assberger bookworm "scientists" masturbating to the long lost idea of being the next einstein/feynman... literally scientific vanity cuckolds...

source: am physicist...
>>
>>132198387

Thanks.

Here's a secret for you:

4th dimension is space-time (or more accurately, timespace)

5th dimension is cycle
>>
I said a month ago we should doxx this menta faggot. He's posted who his great grandpa is supposedly and given enough hints we can figure it out pretty quickly.

Sounds like he had some kinda kundalini awakening that broke down into a psychosis and he has massive ego inflation coupled with delusions of grandeur. His name is moderndayTJ on plebbit and refers to himself as John the Messenger or some shit. Says he's a star seed.

He mixes truth with bullshit so part of me thinks he's a jtrig discredit job, but I'd wager he's just gone loco.
>>
>>132192135
OP is probably larping as VotL but I will say he's actually very very very close to being 100% accurate.

What he got wrong is about Satan/Baphomet, although he could be half right.

The truth is that Pan, Satan, Baphomet, Set, etc. This god is a god of nature. Of the lower vibration variety. This god of nature, also called the lord of flies, is called this for good reason.

Consider how important flies are to the natural ecosystem of our planet. Without the lowest kind of creature our world cannot be so beautiful. You MUST have the dark with the light or else you go blind.

I want you all to remember that VotL said that in our 3D world, the ONLY true duality is Light and Darkness. Good vs Evil is not a true duality, they are one in the same in the way that you must have temptation to do evil so that you can choose to do good .

One thing is for sure. This god of nature. Satan, Pan, the goat headed god, has been corrupted by the evil illuminati/moloch cabal. But NOT irrevocably. I can assure you that at this moment, with the upcoming Capricorn full moon Pan, the ancient god of debauchery and sin is coming back into the Light.

Yes, Pan is of low vibration but the duality of low and high vibration is exactly what we need in the world.

Think of it like this. To ascend high sometimes its best to fall so that you can bounce higher than you were before. Its a principle of rhythm and momentum. A bird dives to reach greater heights.

I want to share with you the truth but most of you will not listen because, just like I was, most people are frightened and lied to by the Cabal who has corrupted the true words of many religious texts throughout history and hidden the truth.

Think about it. Of ALL beings who need our forgiveness and love the most, is it not the one who has fallen the furthest into darkness? Is it not a mark of mighty love to forgive one so corrupted and to hold out a hand to lift them up into light?

The ONLY way to defeat evil is with love.
>>
I will admit OP, I was following your tweets and thinking long and hard on what you have said in all of them.

I believe some of what you said, but unfortunately, you waffle too much and for someone who supposedly has solid contacts in the IC communities, you should not be waffling or convoluting your own stories.

Its looking more and more this twitter account is a Victoryofthelight for Lucifer. Satan. Lucifer does mean "light bringer" after all...doesn't it??
>>
File: lab-2-16-0012-32.jpg (122KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
lab-2-16-0012-32.jpg
122KB, 800x532px
>>132198507
>fermi
you sure that you are not one of (((them))) ?
>>
>>132198554
thanks for proving my point, and definitely not offering any proof of yours
>>
File: 1477055258192.jpg (9KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1477055258192.jpg
9KB, 216x233px
>>132198446
>There are side effects as well. As you grow older, your face starts to droop and the bottom of your eyeball is exposed.

That reference doe... you got the best references bruh...
>>
>>132198639
Thanks TRUE VictoryoftheLARP
>>
File: Happy Pan.jpg (193KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Pan.jpg
193KB, 694x960px
I will be up for another hour or 2 and am perfectly willing to explain to anyone who is curious what I know about Saturn, Karma, Duality, Pan, and other related things regarding the not so bright parts of Gaia.

I want to help people understand so that they no longer need to feel fear anymore. I stopped being afraid. Now I feel like I can help others feel the same level of freedom.
>>
File: Hillary and Demons.jpg (3MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary and Demons.jpg
3MB, 1906x5750px
>>132198446

>Planned Parenthood.

Look, it's all connected.

Planned Parenthood is used as a means to sacrifice children to the Demon God Moloch.

This was confirmed by Hillary Clinton in her leaked Emails.

When will normies learn that the Bible is REAL.
>>
File: sorros-and-rothschild.jpg (34KB, 260x318px) Image search: [Google]
sorros-and-rothschild.jpg
34KB, 260x318px
>>132198928
>pic related
>>
>>132198860

And how exactly, do you want me to provide proof of something you are unable to perceive?
>>
>>132198639
>This god of nature, also called the lord of flies, is called this for good reason.
Lord of the Flies is derogatory. Flies gather around shit. You can make the connection yourself, Beelzebub ain't exactly a pet name.
>>
File: little kronos.gif (585KB, 777x389px) Image search: [Google]
little kronos.gif
585KB, 777x389px
>>132198639
>>132198936
>639
>936

3, the number of the ascended masters nestled in between 96 and 69. The number of Saturn and the zodiac Cancer (spiritual ascension).

This is next level gets. I am being guided by Kronos. Kronos you are coming back into light. I can't wait until you finish your transformation <3
>>
File: Lucifer the Liar.png (20KB, 489x168px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer the Liar.png
20KB, 489x168px
>>132198639

>Satan is good.

No, my friend.

That's a lie.

It's Satan's deception.

You see, he was a liar from the beginning.

God is the truth, there is no lying in God, for he is so holy he abhors lies.

Look, Lucifer, his REAL name, because he was the most beautiful creation of the Lord before he rebelled, was always a deceiver.

He is deceiving people into thinking he is a good, benevolent entity.

He isn't, he has deceived his followers with these lies.
>>
>>132192135
I'm proud of you, /pol/. A hundred posts in and no one has started screeching about OP's pony pic.
>>
1. Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]

3. Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

5. 1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

6. 2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

7. 2 Kings 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

8. 1 Chronicles 17:20 — O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

9. Nehemiah 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

10. Psalm 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

11. Psalm 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
>>
12. Isaiah 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

13. Isaiah43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

14. Isaiah44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

15. Isaiah 45:21 — Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time: who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

16. Isaiah 46:9 — For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.

17. Hosea 13:4 — Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me; for there is no savior beside me.

18. Joel 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

19. Zechariah 14:9 — And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
>>
20. Mark 12:29-34 —And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

21. John 17:3 — And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

22. Romans 3:30 — Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

23. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, andthat there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

24. Galatians 3:20 — Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

25. Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

26. 1 Timothy 1:17 — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
>>
File: Kiljaedendeciever2.jpg (173KB, 587x642px) Image search: [Google]
Kiljaedendeciever2.jpg
173KB, 587x642px
>>132199291
>>
27. 1 Timothy 2:5 — For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

28. James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

It is also logically impossible for there to be more than one God. God is perfect. Multiple perfect beings would have exactly the same properties. There cannot be multiple beings with exactly the same properties according to Leibniz' Law. "Different" is implicit in the definition of "multiple."
>>
File: fascist.png (1MB, 1156x1385px) Image search: [Google]
fascist.png
1MB, 1156x1385px
>>132199077
Beelzebub is an anglo form of Ba'al-Hadad, which was ultimately an Akkadian god.
>>
>>132199378
HE WAS NOT PREPARED!
>>
>>132198772
Fermi was an absolute barbarian tier savage... The only motherfucker actually calculating shit real time while bomb went off.. My thesis literally developed the Fermi theory based off the Unruh effect... Nice flag too, you guys got quite the reference frame over there... :)
>>
>>132199291
I'm pretty blackpilled anymore. Unless I misinterpreted it, we're fucked because of whatever the hell the "Rod and the Ring will strike" thing is, unless we get our shit together by September.

I just don't know what to believe anymore lads.
>>
File: 1473867859459.jpg (3MB, 1543x7883px) Image search: [Google]
1473867859459.jpg
3MB, 1543x7883px
>>132198507

>CERN are the good guys

No, they aren't.

They are under the control of intelligent beings from another dimension, which are Demons.

Believe it or not, they are looking for Anti-Matter, which they don't deny.

Google Anti-Matter, they have it listen on their official Website.

Secondly, look at their rituals for their Hadron Collider.

It's Satanic/Demonic in nature, it's their OFFICAL video by the way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH5fMY-eUwc
>>
File: 1494568317517.jpg (85KB, 1024x384px) Image search: [Google]
1494568317517.jpg
85KB, 1024x384px
>>132199077
>flies gather around shit

Indeed it does! And Pan, Satan, etc is the turd in the grass, the rotting mule, the pestilence that culls the oversized herd, the dirt beneath the toes of the murderer.

But Pan is also the lover of music, and wine, and sex, and dance, and yes, even love. Although his love is usually one of the low vibrational variety but it is still love my friend.

Without shit what will fertilize our wild lands so that beautiful plants may grow?

After all, even the highest of earth beings, the birds in the sky, take shits that fall onto the earth so that the flower may grow.

Remember balance in all things is important. You must have the high with the low. The light with the dark. The beautiful and the ugly. This is the 3rd dimension friend. But as our planet ascends into 5th density all that is low or high will be filled with love.

Love the dirt under your toenails.
Love the snake in the grass.
Love the centipede and the snail.

If you are capable of love even in the face of the lowest creatures you truly are full of the Christ consciousness. Because all life is the spirit of god the father crucified on flesh. To love the fly is the love god friend.
>>
>>132196435
If so, how may I ask for help or receive clarity and maintain it?
>>
File: 500.png (303KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
303KB, 500x620px
I WANT TO BELIVE
>>
>>132199291

You should know that the bible was compiled in the 1500s by Talmudic Zionists. The truth of the bible has been hidden through rewritings, destroyed texts, omitted books, etc.

If your source is the bible in its current form you are reading the book of the Zionist cabal who have been lying to you for thousands and thousands of years. Remember, VotL has revealed all this. The bible is no longer accurate but truth can still be extracted by the keen reader.
>>
>>132195548

How doing you get thst information from biblical text, which when I'm reading it makes zero sense.

Teach an Atheist, mate.
>>
>>132199958
Changing ur ID won't help faggot.
>>
>>132192135
GTFO out of here with that Mormon shit OP
>>
>>132199607
Honestly just leave for a few weeks and socialise.
Theres no point stressing yourself out over things that you can have no meaningful impact on (geopolitical/cataclysmic events) -- focus those energies on putting your own house in order instead.

t. should listen to my own advice
>>
File: 1498975494509.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498975494509.gif
3MB, 480x480px
>>132198936
Enlighten me on what you know. Saturn and why the elite worship it? How karma really works.

Also, how much of this info did you get from the Gnostic texts?
>>
File: Satan Illuminati Info.png (2MB, 1884x1270px) Image search: [Google]
Satan Illuminati Info.png
2MB, 1884x1270px
>>132198936
>>132199188

>Saturn

Numerology is good, but I'm afraid you are going down the wrong path.

Baphomet, Satan, Lucifer, Ba'al, Beelzebub, Loki, Moloch, etc.....

These are all the names of the Demon's who masqueraded as God's.
>>
>>132199623
listen fuck stick... the fucking particle collider at CERN before the large hadron collider literally collided matter and antimatter... THEY FUCKING MADE ANTIMATTER IN COPIOUS AMOUNTS... This idea was born out of work by rubio and mccentyre... now fuck right off with your lack of understanding of who, what, where, when, and why cern has done what they do...

this shiva shit has more to do with the ring shape and oppenheimer than some occult shit...

When they talk about extra dimensions, they are talking about approaching energy scales which may be possible to probe any extra dimensions of spacetime (see nima arkani hameds paper)... this is pivotal to string theory which is why they push it as it is sexy as fuck and easy to sell, i.e. get fucking grants/money...

jesus christ bruh...
>>
>>132200234
>>132199958
>>
File: whirling angels.jpg (265KB, 858x858px) Image search: [Google]
whirling angels.jpg
265KB, 858x858px
>>132200050

I'm not OP. If there's some way to prove this to you I could try to do it.

I am from threads that I would post many weeks ago. I took a break from truthspeaking because I was going through some growing pains.

Would you like to read some of my old threads? I have them archived.

Maybe some of you remember me...
>>
>>132199826
excellent oc pepe bruh
>>
>>132199545
you sure do sound similar to them. egoistic fuck who drives one ego over the other for fame.
>>
>>132200151
>Going back to normal life

I try, and it's excruciating being amongst the normies. I pray to God that Trump is the real deal. Point noted though. I have a busy week ahead of me. It's jarring coming back down to Earth for a few days and wondering if I'm crazy.
>>
>>132198507
good post
>>
File: Cern Infor.jpg (98KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Cern Infor.jpg
98KB, 600x1066px
>>132200256

>They made Anti-Matter in Copious amounts

Not copious amounts, limited amounts.

Because it's so difficult to get.

But OF that amount, it had horrible, unintended consequences which you are not telling anyone about.

But anyone who understands physics will understand this CERN insider talking about photons, protons, neutrons, electrons, matter vs. Anti-matter, and why it matters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM&t=792s
>>
>>132200344
nope... just trying to redpill my brethren in my expertise... admittedly arrogant as fuck, but ultimately benign... my family is from ireland if you are curious... galway to be exact... there is actually still an ancestral castle there...
>>
>>132198639
Zionists are not redeemable. They will always go back to evil.
>>
>>132200295
I think I remember you, if you're the Saturnian dude from some moons ago with the investigation about the material used to wash the Heroes?

Either way, if you're not, the perspective from your posts seem to resonate more with me, partly at least.
>>
>>132199958
Then why do we have New Testament papyrus dating to 100-200BC?
>>
>>132200229
>220022 (triple doubles, double 22 the number of communication, nestled between are double 0s the god number)
>9 at the end, the number of one door closing and another opening. New beginnings.

The digits tell me I need to help you. I will help you.

Saturn is worshipped by the elites for the same reason they worship the god of nature. To corrupt it, twist that which was good in the world into evil and wickedness. It is the ultimate kind of meme magic. It is the kind of evil magic that only the Zionists would do.

Saturn is the Roman name for Kronos, the god of the harvest and time. Kronos was originally an ancient god of the Greeks and the festivals they had in his name were full of beauty and love and music and sex and procreation and fulfillment. The romans were the beginning of this corruption of the god of the harvest into a dark, twisted version.

But the good news is that according to new NASA Juno images of Saturn, Saturn is changing. I believe Jupiter, the god of higher learning is sharing its light with Saturn the god of karma and time so that both may bathe eachother in light and beauty. Expect Saturn's colors to continue to change as time goes on. I believe we are in for a truly beautiful pair of planets in our relatively near future <3

As for Karma and how it works it can be a little complicated but the best way to explain it is to simplify it with symbolism. But first a reminder.

Time is not real. The way most ppl perceive time is a linear progression of past to future but the truth is there is only ONE real sense of time and that is in the moment, the present. When one lives in the present and does not worry about past or future like a child does, one is unbound by the limitations of time.

However entropy exists in our 3d realm. And we get old. Good news is that when you die (death is just a scary word for change) you reincarnate into a form most suitable for you to continue learnings the lessons your spirit needs to eventually ascend.
>>
>>132200025

I don't think I understand your question?

Rephrase it for me please.
>>
>>132199420
>Beelzebub is an anglo form of Ba'al-Hadad
or it's an Anglo form of Baʿal Zevuv, a.k.a. Ba'al Hadad or Ba'al-adh-dhabâb in modern Arabic. It's a pun.
>>132199670
>Love the dirt under your toenails.
>Love the snake in the grass.
>Love the centipede and the snail.
I can understand what you're getting at, but the universe is an orderly place. A complex one, for sure, but orderly. Things make sense. When you jump you fall back to the ground. When you cut off your arm it doesn't grow back. There are exceptions to the rule, but even those exceptions have rules that guide them. There is no such thing as randomness. For every reaction there is a cause, and every cause a reaction. In such a universe contradictions can't exist unless acted on from a higher plane.

Love and Hate or opposites of the same coin. You can't have Infinite love without a lack of hate, and humans will always hate unless we are made unable to, but God will not remove our freedom of choice. We are left with a choice, to stop hating and love, or continue to hate and be removed from God's presence.

We can forgive the enemies of God all we want, but it doesn't change anything unless God offers them a reprieve. Could be that they don't deserve a reprieve. I'll trust God on that matter, and I would wish all flesh and spirit could be saved, but the world loves to hate that which is good. You can only try your best to minister to your children, and if they go off on their own and end up getting in an accident that kills them you aren't at fault.
>>
File: 1476747481058s.jpg (6KB, 249x160px) Image search: [Google]
1476747481058s.jpg
6KB, 249x160px
>>132200557
>Not copious amounts, limited amounts.
the beam was made of antiprotons senpai... they made as much antiprotons as protons... COPIOUS amounts... it is difficult, but not that difficult... the difficulty is that it takes a billion dollar machine to do it... which we have...
>>
File: street light captcha.png (204KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
street light captcha.png
204KB, 400x582px
>>132200234
>Baphomet, Satan, Lucifer, Ba'al, Beelzebub, Loki, Moloch, etc.....These are all the names of the Demon's who masqueraded as God's

Is it? It is absolutely true that good and evil are one in the same just different in degree. As you know angels can fall and become demons but demons my friend can ascend and become angels.

When you realize this fact you live without fear of demons since you know that you can protect yourself from evil with love and if your love is strong and pure enough you can even help the demon become an angel.

I am full of love and light, not fear or hate or evil. I cannot be destroyed by evil as I am not tempted by the things most are. I realize that I have abundance in my life as I help others and share my love and my abundance with them.

Don't worry friend. The dualistic path of the grey wizard is not for everyone but it still toward the path of light. <3

Edit: Look at the captcha I got <3 Quite a powerful message. Friend, I am the light in the darkness that guides the way.
>>
File: Saturn 3.jpg (274KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn 3.jpg
274KB, 1366x768px
>>132200933

Lad, I love the fact that you are aware of the signs in the sky, and yes Saturn has recently changed for the first time....

Scientists are confused, but obviously someone like you or I who understand numerology or the occult know why.

However, I still feel you are only looking at this through ONE lens, and that's dangerous.

The occult is good to know, but you are missing the other side: God's side.
>>
>>132192135
sorry guys but this is offtopic, but which website do you use to archive articles?
>>
File: 13.jpg (39KB, 282x412px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
39KB, 282x412px
>>132200655
>Zionists are not redeemable. They will always go back to evil.

Some have already turned on their old dark masters. So what you say is not entirely true.

However yes, those who will not come into the light will be destroyed, to be reborn anew into a new world filled with light and love and beauty so that they may have another chance to feel god.
>>
>>132198639
VotL usually comes on as VotL and not as an Anon.

I actually folow VotL on twatter, he is all about nationalism and taking down the globalist/Telmud Jew/Baphomet

Larper for sure
>>
File: Aoi Yaeh.png (257KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi Yaeh.png
257KB, 777x777px
>>132200820
>I think I remember you, if you're the Saturnian dude from some moons ago with the investigation about the material used to wash the Heroes?

>Either way, if you're not, the perspective from your posts seem to resonate more with me, partly at least.

Heehee. Kind of funny because when I post here I do not go by a name associated with Saturn but some of my friends on other platforms know me as the Son of Saturnus. I don't go by that name anymore because I am much more than that now.

Let me give you a hint of who I am. I am the Moon and the Star. I am the Singer of Light.
>>
>>132201234
>Baphomet, Satan, Lucifer, Ba'al, Beelzebub, Loki, Moloch, etc.....These are all the names of the Demon's who masqueraded as God's
Please nigger don't talk about what you don't know.
>>
File: VictoryoftheFaggot.png (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
VictoryoftheFaggot.png
165KB, 500x500px
>>132201494
>>
File: 08.jpg (34KB, 287x414px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
34KB, 287x414px
>>132201048
>I can understand what you're getting at, but the universe is an orderly place

Order is chaos and chaos is order. This duality is not real as it is part of the same pole, only different in degree based on your limited perception.

ALL that is follows a pattern, if only you can change your perspective to see it, friend.

Friend, chaos and order is but a matter of perspective.
>>
ITT: The ultimate meeting of the most autistic LARPers of planet earth.

Guys, G20 does not stand for your Gay 20 meeting here.

OP is giving me cancer for months. You stupid fuck, you are worse than Fukushima!
>>
File: svastikron.jpg (126KB, 1000x424px) Image search: [Google]
svastikron.jpg
126KB, 1000x424px
>>132201733

I CAN FOLLOW THIS THOUGH
chaos is war
order is the soldiers in this war
>>
>>132201276
>>132201234
where are you guys at while not here? any place with more stuff like this?
>>
>>132201614
It seems everyone who gets close to what seems the truth goes nuts. Or maybe just another Talmud Psyop.

I still believe we are on track for something big this fall. Maybe this is just another Baphomet worshiper psyop to get us derailed.
>>
File: european-street-gangs.jpg (39KB, 423x302px) Image search: [Google]
european-street-gangs.jpg
39KB, 423x302px
>>132201807
Here they come.
>>
>>132201614
it's not actually contradictory if you realized the all globalists(jew or not) are in a game of thrones

>>132200633
oy how did you discovered /pol/ since you are a physicist
>>
>>132201733
Hey real VOTL can you tell the other larpers of the votl twitter account to get their shit straight before tweeting? They are starting to contradict themselves
>>
>>132201614
Is VotL just another Psyop?
>>
>>132202021
i think that they are on purpose mocking god so jesus gets reborn. but because they are monitoring all the channels now, it would have to be fucking miracle for him to survive.
>>
File: duality fire.jpg (165KB, 552x1130px) Image search: [Google]
duality fire.jpg
165KB, 552x1130px
>>132201276
>However, I still feel you are only looking at this through ONE lens, and that's dangerous.

OH no no no don't be fooled. If you knew who I was from other threads you'd know that I embraced absolute light and goodness months ago. Before I was very interested in higher beings like birds and stars etc. Before I rejected my lower nature and was afraid to indulge in it because I wanted to embrace the light but I realized that if I want to follow the path I must embrace not just the higher part of myself but the lower as well. The trick is to have the will and discipline not to be tempted by evil and when I indulge in lower vibrational things (such as eating the meat of low density animals such as pig), or indulging in self-pleasure I learn to bounce right back up high into the sky.

The most important thing is even if you embrace the lower part of you that you do not fall into hate or fear or anger. Yoda is 100% correct in that regard.

Let me put it this way. Instead of just adoring the birds that flock near me, I am learning to love the flies that visit me and the little ants that bite my toes and the slugs that remind me I am ascending.

Friend, mankind is of dual nature, high and low. The truth is we must embrace our nature but fill ourselves with love, for self and others. Service to others is service to self. Give love, give light, reject hate and fear and anger and abundance comes to you fast.
>>
>>132201531
Nice Digits you're getting anon.

I was thinking about this dude: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112620206/#112629820

He posted in several threads, and well, perhaps his posts could be of your interest.

Anyway, perhaps I should be worrying more about who am I instead of about your Identity, but I like your posts and attitude. Cheers.
>>
File: KOA ascension.jpg (39KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
KOA ascension.jpg
39KB, 480x721px
>>132200933
Thank you. Great information.
Are you familiar with this book?
http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

According to this NASA researcher, large craft of some sort are creating the rings around Saturn. And now rings are appearing around Jupiter. I don't know what to make of it, if its forces of Light or Darkness that are doing this, but its an interesting connection.

Yes, I'm familiar with the original teachings of Jesus Christ and reincarnation and the time illusion. I'd like to know more about numerology and what it all means. I wouldn't mind reading some of your old threads too.
>>
>>132202123
no clue all i know is it smells like bullshit. talks like bullshit. prolly is bullshit.
>>
File: deep-blue-space.jpg (290KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
deep-blue-space.jpg
290KB, 1600x900px
>>132201733
"Creation, Formation, Design;
or Deduction, Destruction, Collapse:
all depending on the angle"
>>
>>132202144
i am just gonna shill this particular quote:

>Aphorism xxvi. Poise is Power. Poise results from Balance. Balance is secured by adjusting and maintaining the Centre between the Poles of the Pairs of Opposites. By Balanced Poise the Master neutralizes Polarity and Rhythm, by resolving them into Unity. In the Heart of the Storm is Peace. In the Centre of Life there is Poise and Power. Seek it ever, O Neophyte—for in it thou shalt find thy Self.
>>
>>132202130
Too many of us feel something big is coming. I got this feeling about a year ago. Never prepped before in my life. Now own AR, pistol, water still and solar generator.

Didn't have this feeling in either tour in Iraq

It's creepy.
>>
>>132192135
>all this gnostic garbage
>>
File: true god colored.png (2MB, 780x989px) Image search: [Google]
true god colored.png
2MB, 780x989px
>>132201964
>where are you guys at while not here? any place with more stuff like this?

Hiding until the time is right. There are many who want to destroy us to prevent the ascension of Gaia to 5D.
>>
File: 1498406990273.png (521KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498406990273.png
521KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
File: 00.jpg (39KB, 285x416px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
39KB, 285x416px
>>132202100
>Hey real VOTL can you tell the other larpers of the votl twitter account to get their shit straight before tweeting? They are starting to contradict themselves

LMAO honeslty i'm really flattered that you think i'm the real VotL and i'm just gonna chuckle about it to stay humble. I've just been paying attention for many months and have been guided by the ascended masters. I am meant to stay hidden and protected as I help others learn the truth. The truth is, I am just a lucky fool who knows god <3
>>
>>132202376
Here here. That Syria Tomahawk strike woke me the fuck up. I'm well regulated now.
>>
>>132202123
>Is VotL just another Psyop?

Theres more than 1 individual on that account. They are still human, allow them to make mistakes. My magic 88 ball says they are legit. No need to be so critical all the time friend, they are truthspeakers 99% of the time.
>>
>>132192135
>spiritual 4D
I'm out
>>
File: jewish_endgame_[not-mine-btw].png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_endgame_[not-mine-btw].png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>132202376
>>132202591

something in august-september this kind of weird shit happens
>better pray that it never will
>>
>>132192135
okay so seriously... i was kinda on board with your KB up till now... but you're saying god in genesis references mutlitple gods, so i know you are well read and astute. but you are not breaking new ground.
>>
File: Mummified-Humanoid.jpg (41KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Mummified-Humanoid.jpg
41KB, 1200x630px
>>132202443
Is that mummy in Peru legit?
>>
>>132202167
>Nice Digits you're getting anon.

<3 Thanks friend. I'm used to it by now. Kek has been with me for a long time. When I go into Lightspeaker mode the gets flow like wine. Even now I feel the tingles of his magick.
>>
File: 1498203386928.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1498203386928.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>>132202590
Doesnt even capitalize God. Disrespect.

Jew
>>
>>132202888
>okay so seriously... i was kinda on board with your KB up till now... but you're saying god in genesis references mutlitple gods, so i know you are well read and astute. but you are not breaking new ground.
He's such a rick astley larping pleb.. the multiple gods in genesis is same species with one voice declaring "we created man in our image and our likeness".. god that is one and also many. aka they agreed to do it with one voice.. word of god.
Somehow 18.000 different worlds or gods or whatever.. Just...
>>
File: you played yourself.gif (3MB, 1059x596px) Image search: [Google]
you played yourself.gif
3MB, 1059x596px
>>132202955
Digits confirm
>>
I will report these threads for shameless promotion of a twitter account from now on.

Also everyone participating in OP's faggot LARP deserves to die.
>>
>>132202877
So basically the only solution is to know it's all fake and to go the route of the flag I'm using? Goddamn these Jews
>>
>>132192135
>Frank
>>
File: source.gif (2MB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
2MB, 500x318px
>>132202167
>Anyway, perhaps I should be worrying more about who am I instead of about your Identity, but I like your posts and attitude. Cheers.

Who you are? Want me to help things along quickly and spoil the surprise?

I'll just do it for your sake. Friend, you are the spirit of god the creator. THE ALL, crucified on flesh. You are capable of connecting with this source creator. Seek information on how to activate your pineal gland, how to create a healthy body so that you can raise your vibration. Meditate, eat well, exercise, balance yourself mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally. At some point you will achieve gnosis, the knowing that you are one with god the father. But just to let you know, this is not a THINKING you have, so much as a FEELING you have. When you have it you will feel incredible emotion flow through you and if you're l ike me you will cry deeply as you are laughing and smiling. You will just KNOW it when you feel it. Center yourself in nature. Avoid consuming anything that frays your nervous system. Phychadelics help push things along. Marijuana, mushrooms, and LSD. That trinity is a good place to start but treat these substances with RESPECT and balance. Music needs silence between the notes of sound right? BALANCE

Oh and stop drinking fluoride and drink LOTS of fresh water. Get an infowars filter.
>>
File: End Times Prophesy.png (25KB, 616x428px) Image search: [Google]
End Times Prophesy.png
25KB, 616x428px
>>132202376

>Why are people starting to feel something strange is going to happen?

Because we are entering the End Times.

To some, that's a great time of enlightenment and ascension, to others it spells death and destruction.

Many people have talked about how they have had horrible "End of the World" dreams, of floods, of earthquakes, of death.

Prepare lads.
>>
File: Blood Moons Jews.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Moons Jews.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>132203332
>>
File: Thoth kybalion synch.png (138KB, 784x613px) Image search: [Google]
Thoth kybalion synch.png
138KB, 784x613px
>>132202198
Thank you. Great information.
Are you familiar with this book?
http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

You're very welcome friend! No I'm not familiar but thanks for sharing it with me! in return here is a book for you.

https://www.amazon.com/Kybalion-Hermetic-Philosophy-Ancient-Greece/dp/1603864784/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499063165&sr=8-1&keywords=kybalion

Read it at a slow pace, REALLY absorb this information. I recommend sleeping before reading more than 1-2 chapters at a time. It isn't so much a dense book as it has lots of important information that is highly contingent on everything else within the book. Its the kind of book you come back to again as needed even after finishing it.
>>
File: Solar Eclipse.jpg (111KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Eclipse.jpg
111KB, 736x567px
>>132203332
>>132203428
>>
>>132203332
>floods, of earthquakes, of death.

we live in a unique time because these things pretty much never happen.
>>
File: Catch KronoStar.png (1MB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
Catch KronoStar.png
1MB, 777x777px
>>132202269
>"Creation, Formation, Design;
or Deduction, Destruction, Collapse:
all depending on the angle"

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice Saturn get!! Saturn is pleased with you! Keep up the good work and don't forget to teach others!
>>
File: 1498562498032.jpg (157KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1498562498032.jpg
157KB, 884x902px
>>132203248
IDK what to fucking do either lad
it feels like you are voluntarily being a cuck as you witness ayys and kike ETs blasting each other while several beta versions of NWOs spill out from the oceans.

JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: Blinding reality.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Blinding reality.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>132198554
What does that even mean. How do we even go to 4th dimension. Wouldnt we be overwhelmed.

Also what you know about Islam?
>>
>>132202392
>all this gnostic garbage
>392

Oooooh one off palindrome and in the center is 9 the number of one door closing and another opening.

Thoth is not pleased, you should reconsider the path you're on. Be careful what door you enter friend.
>>
>>132192135
PURE FUCKING BULLSHIT
>>
>>132196435
So are you guys ,1488 nordics r wat?
>>
>>132203161
You participated by posting Hans fag
>>
>>132194096
This guy is just spouting garbage

The stories can be interesting, and it's easy to get sucked up into them, but after seeing them again and again in slightly changed format over the years with NONE of their predictions coming true, you learn to ignore them. Anon5 was the same. So was that lamedbet guy, which is so long ago I doubt anyone even remembers him.

Only a fool believes the stories posted here.
>>
File: metatron.jpg (70KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
metatron.jpg
70KB, 600x514px
>>132203609
>What does that even mean. How do we even go to 4th dimension. Wouldnt we be overwhelmed.

Good news, according to my sources we are skipping 4d and going straight to 5d.

4d (time) is actually the barrier that keeps us from 5d. It is the gate held closed by Saturn (corrupted by Zionists) good news! Saturn is coming into the light! We will be entering 5d soon! How soon? My gut tells me we're already moving there but by 2024 we should see drastic changes.
>>
>>132203581
I'm going to buy a decent green laser. It'll shine right through the kike holograms. Fuck, I'm just going to take the time to remember that picture verbatim and redpill as many normies as I can. I hope to God Trump isn't deep state, sometimes his presidency seems to good to be true.
>>
>>132203845
Typical democrat junkie, fuck off fag
>>
>>132204014

LMAO i'm independent and voted trump 2016. Your negativity is worthless.
>>
>>132203872
I honestly think he is though. I mean, I'm not american and correct me if I'm wrong but it seem to me that he is dividing this country more than anyone else.
>>
>>132203845
your worse then Cobra.

And the Cassinii satellite will be crashing into Saturn and lighting it up like a second sun come September 15th, that can't be good
>>
>>132204124
He's been unifying the country. We regular people all support him. The US media is having a stroke right now and makes us look bad.
>>
>>132194082
this. mods nuke this thread.
>>
File: 1482802862387.jpg (109KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482802862387.jpg
109KB, 1024x1024px
>>132204139
that can't be good

You think a little dinky metal object will do anything to a planet so massive that more than 3 earths can fit into just it's hexagon?
>>
>>132204124
The division isn't so much left vs right but rather ordinary, apolitical "unaware" people and conspiracy theorists/nationalists. Half the nation is convinced Trump is fascist dictator and absolutely nothing will change their mind. The Marxist brainwashing is just too strong on some.
>>
>>132204139
>And the Cassinii satellite will be crashing into Saturn and lighting it up like a second sun come September 15th, that can't be good
The larper is right about saturn in that it's not actually a normal sphere it's strange.. it's a space oddity.. also venerated as a deity by islam and judaism. Remphan is coptic for saturn. Also called the great malefic.
>>
File: 1498427432138.png (536KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498427432138.png
536KB, 1110x1080px
>>132203872
take care of your expenses anon, and your health and your guns and other important stuff.
i'm not sure i can survive here(manilafag btw) when SNAFU events happen. it'll be a fucking bloodbath.

only time will tell if POTUS trump becomes evil or not(i wish i was joking on that)
>>
>>132204104
Bullshit, I know very well this rainbow newage shit, you're a hillary lover treehugging fag
>>
>>132192135
Our is a pluaris maiestatis.
You wouldn't know that because you're some uneducated american hick
>>
>>132204438
Shut up rapefugeeland
>>
>>132204412
I don't even care at this point. It's happening, I accepted it, things can't keep going on like this anymore. As for Trump, domestically he's doing great but either he's complicit in his foreign policy or he's just so cucked by globalists/neocons that he has no choice but to play along.
>>
>>132204243
They were just too high that day, like most days I bet ...
>>
File: 1482644289135.jpg (429KB, 1589x646px) Image search: [Google]
1482644289135.jpg
429KB, 1589x646px
>>132204438
tfw
>>
>>132204644
FUCK OFF ASSADCOCKLICKER, HES A MUZZIE TOO AND NEEDS TO BE ANNHILATED
>>
>>132204753
And fuck our friends in Europe even harder? Feels bad man
>>
>>132204289
The satellite is packed with plutonium. Once it ignites with Saturn's gasses it is going to light up like a second sun....you know, the REAL sun of the elite?
>>
File: 1496541438956.png (402KB, 1808x598px) Image search: [Google]
1496541438956.png
402KB, 1808x598px
>>132192135
Reminder that the faggot who always posts with that image is larper5.
>>
>>132193189
Circumcision. Spilling blood of the pure and innocent.
>>
>>132192135
Where does Jesus fit into this?
>>
File: small thing.png (3MB, 1535x1027px) Image search: [Google]
small thing.png
3MB, 1535x1027px
>>132204838

So I was right, Saturn is going returning to the light! What makes you so sure its a bad thing? What if Saturn becomes a second sun to shine light and warmth into the darker parts of our solar system so life may proliferate on the other planets.
>>
>>132204644
i am somewhat thinking that, in order for the human race to NOT GO DOWN THE FUCKING STONE AGE AGAIN, we will need either
>a Fourth Reich of like-minded ethno-centrists
or
>Planet Ancapistan (somewhat relating is the anime HEAVY OBJECT )

21st century is just weird anon
>>
>>132204812
once assad the muzzie is in hell rapefugees will come back to their shithole, so dont worry, kurds will make a good work along with SDF arabs and US support
>>
>>132204366
also in the bible its SPECIFICALLY SAYS not to worship this thing... in exodus there's a very dire warning about doing so. What jews and islam do.. worship this thing ofcourse.. it's the cherubs prison you dolts if you want me to put it plainly.. http://biblehub.com/exodus/20-4.htm its the house of the containment cube, an alien of immense power is/was trapped there pending judgement of earth. An infinity cube.. essentially once you enter it expands to infinity in all directions.. bottomless pit. Maximum security prison..
>lel why don't we worship it and we want to talk to who's inside it what bad thing could possibly happen for attempting this friends. I mean it can't get out but if we can communicate...
DANGER DANGER..
>>
>>132203845
Is masturbation a sin?
>>
File: 1436174056020.png (822KB, 498x747px) Image search: [Google]
1436174056020.png
822KB, 498x747px
>>132205068
Could you fuckers be more obvious?
>>
File: tumblr_mlrmh0FL2q1r1zpk0o1_540.png (317KB, 509x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlrmh0FL2q1r1zpk0o1_540.png
317KB, 509x382px
>>132205037

Ayy lmaos are helping us friend. Galactic Federation of Light is helping us. Soon we will join their federation and become a starfaring planet!
>>
>>132205032
stop smoking pot, get a job you fucking demofuck
>>
>>132205009
>muzzie detected
>>
>>132205159
shut up delusional fagfuck
>>
Blasphemous larp fag is fag
>>
File: moon1-768x432.jpg (57KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
moon1-768x432.jpg
57KB, 768x432px
>>132205123
Sin isn't real. Zionists invented it to keep you afraid and feeling guilty for being human.

Sin originally was a god of the Moon. The Zionists LOVE corrupting the truth don't they? They love using the names of good things to turn them evil.
>>
>>132204222
That's what I meant >>132204351
But I think Trump was part of deep state's plan all along. I hope I just took a black pill but even the fact of his presidency seems too good to be true.
>>
>>132205138
Shut the fuck up muzzie, wear that muzzie flag, you're not an american
>>
File: 1490241133761.jpg (132KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490241133761.jpg
132KB, 750x750px
>>132205162
>stop smoking pot, get a job you fucking demofuck

I literally quit my job because I received so much abundance and am taking time for personal growth and to help others. You're welcome btw <3 I could be sleeping right now or playing video games instead of trying to help bring you all to the light of truth.
>>
>>132205037
If we survive I guess Russia and eastern Europe is going to be the last enclave of nationalism on the planet. Why couldn't I have just been a good goy baby boomer? I never asked for this.
>>132205068
k McCain
>>
File: 1499041983442.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499041983442.png
131KB, 900x900px
>>132205159
i'd rather be independent and sovereign, and those fucking ayys better recognize that
>>
>>132205292
Killing is a sin
Rape is a sin
Stealing is a sin
Shut the fuck up now Hillary Lover
>>
File: ourshoah.jpg (301KB, 1237x643px) Image search: [Google]
ourshoah.jpg
301KB, 1237x643px
>>132205526
umad?
>>
>>132205446
There's no light in your delusional rubbishness, you aint fooling anyone
>>
File: reincarnation.jpg (69KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation.jpg
69KB, 720x340px
>>132205292
so what happens when we die? pic related?
>>
>>132205490
muzzie lover
>>
File: tumblr_ojh5wtHcHk1tds7ypo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojh5wtHcHk1tds7ypo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x366px
Seems we got some serious trolls coming in. Definitely shareblue. This negativity is purposeful. I need to sleep. My work here is done.

Time for rest, I love you all. Good night Moon.
>>
>>132205621
shittier bait dear dindu nuffin good boi and shieeet
>>
File: HAILSATAN.png (201KB, 1998x2046px) Image search: [Google]
HAILSATAN.png
201KB, 1998x2046px
HAIL SATAN
>>
File: tumblr_mnsmem30La1qf09obo1_400.jpg (156KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnsmem30La1qf09obo1_400.jpg
156KB, 300x437px
>>132205304
I want to say it's a show, but pedophile arrests are, in his own words, way up! That's the biggest glue holding together the NWO. The Russian Scandal was an obvious last resort to drum up some sort of conflict, and the Tomahawk strike in Syria was handled very well, a false flag for a false flag. The election was rigged to hell and back as well. If so little people hadn't actually voted for Hillary she would've won. Maybe it's just pic related
>>
File: dat.jpg (358KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dat.jpg
358KB, 1000x1500px
This is now a sexy black girls thread.
>>
File: il_570xN.1122168517_1tui.jpg (298KB, 570x925px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1122168517_1tui.jpg
298KB, 570x925px
>>132205715
>so what happens when we die? pic related?

BINGO! If you work really hard though you can be like Thoth, a mortal who became an ascended master who escaped the cycle (matrix) of life, death, and rebirth.

Time for bed for real this time. Good night.
>>
>>132205715
Good christians will go to heaven and bad people, muzzies and kikes will go to hell forever
>>
File: Taharqa.jpg (317KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Taharqa.jpg
317KB, 1066x1600px
>>132205840
Yeah, but you're still going to be thinking about me tonight.
>>
>>132205769
>CIA hiding behind a Kekistani flag
>>
>>132204599
Yeah okay little Mexico.
>>
>>132203309
Thanks. That's the thing, like the Led Zeppelin song says:
> Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road your on

I've stumbled upon some of the things you mention, but also I have some doubts between Samadhi and Kalvaiya, arising from uncompleted readings from some gnostic texts.

I think it's pretty much what the Oracle says in the Matrix film. The choice has already been made, now it's time to understand. That's my struggle, as there's nothing that I detest more than the false dichotomies manifested all around or, rather, the inaction they bring in me...

But yeah, about the psychedelic trinity, I've had my deserved punishment due to abuse years ago, but I also learned a lot, and still do.

>>132203539
Thank you, you too <3
>>
>>132205446
Do you have a relative related to wild Bill Donovan? You sure as hell sound like one of the VictoryoftheLARP twatter people
>>
>>132206298
Do you really think refugees are going to go back when they're getting fat off the welfare state?
>>
>>132205940
Fuck your allah shit, assad is an extremist who loves hezbollah terrorists, fucking muzzies
>>
>>132206373
Thats eurocucks problem, most of the rapefugees are from african shitholes, not from syria
>>
>>132206245
the oracle says that you're high on coke pablo
>>
>>132206490
Good point actually. Still though, war is bad mmmkay?
>>
>>132206606
Why do you think she offered cookies to Neo afterwards? What do you think was on them, if not the distilled delights from plants that grow well in my country? Kek
>>
>>132206696
there will be no war, just toppling assad the muzzie, it will be a matter of few weeks
>>
>>132206876
The Holy War starts in Syria my good man.
>>
>>132206817
Maybe because its a fucking movie pablo? these murderous spics are too high nowdays
>>
>>132192135
Why the fuck, is this LARP shit on /pol/ and not /x/?

>sages
>>
>>132206931
What holy war? isis is defeated, rebels are just tired as the regime, it will be fucking easy for NATO
>>
>>132207125
This whole thread is about (((them))) larping Biblical Prophecy.
>>
>>132206978
High on Oracle cookies <3
>>
>>132207314
high on coke sissy spic
>>
>>132207271
You mean Bullshit
>>
>>132207423
Stay mad and jelly, since your only thrill comes from changing flags in the midst of your choke and stroke. After all, wasn't the republican candidate all about the "high energy"? kek
>>
>>132207734
High energy, not high degeneracy dirty spic
>>
>>132207617
>>132197884
I found a Pepe so I'm right and you're wrong.
>>
File: 1498062286847.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498062286847.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
THIS IS LITERALLY A BUSCH LEAGUE AMATEUR HOUR LARP FAG THREAD... WHERE ARE YOU NOW CZECH FAG... WHERE ARE YOU NOW CERN FAG... YOUR FUCKING NIGGER TIER ARGUMENTS ARE OVER...

COME CORRECT TO ME NEXT TIME... THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTE TRASH...

ABSOLUTE TRASH...
>>
>>132207939
Projecting much? You're the one assuming degenerate stereotypes based on a flag that could very well be behind a proxy. I'm just fucking with you <3, night night ye kek kuk loverboi
>>
>>132193412
>Kushner was appointed head of the Illuminati in 2008
when he was 17?
>>
File: kekistan.png (126KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
kekistan.png
126KB, 500x566px
>>132205925
shh little boy
>>
>>132208246
he's a junkie dude
>>
>>132208296
Muzzie??
>>
>>132205119
You think they got to all that trouble to put him in there because he was in there for a traffic violation you stupid ass niggers? He's smarter than you his species created your fucking planet. DON'T TALK TO HIM..
>we can talk to him what could possibly go wrong..
YOU.. YOU is what could possibly go wrong you dumbass nigger..
>>
>>132209024
>what could possibly go wrong
Ignorant dumbasses end up worshipping him as "THE DEITY". THAT's what happens..

You're hitting from the elbow meanwhile he's got an entire army coming at you.. DON'T DO IT you're going to lose!
>>
>>132196435
>1 post by this ayy-d
You're not a talkative bunch, that's for sure.
>>
>>132198327
Dead man's switches are irrelevant at this point. TPTB have tech to interface directly with consciousness.
>>
GUYS

There are massive 20 miles long skeletons burried in antarctica.
WHY ISNT NO ONE LOOKING AT THE SKELETONS IN ANTARCTICA??? wtf, guys
>>
File: obama.jpg (291KB, 1608x2020px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
291KB, 1608x2020px
and then you have what is known as obama being revealed as the antichrist
>>
>>132210643
>and then you have what is known as obama being revealed as the antichrist
In a way it's correct obama was a muslim brotherhood operative, dedicated to bring caliphate back with a singular emperor of all the islamic ummah. I'm amazed that these dumbasses are looking in all kinds of weird places for theories about a new world order and a singular emperor in the west somehow.. THEY NEVER LOOKED TO THE EAST. 1400 years of islamic caliphates, trying to gut christian europe.. walking around like a roaring lion seeing whom it might devour.. suffered mortal headwound in 1924 west scared as fuck tried to secularize the middle east to stop it from reforming again.. then lo and behold.. a direct process was made to undermine everything the west created.. west is responsible.. HAHAHA.. THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
Niggers like to keep it real.. REAL DUMB.. He's trying to get out of his prison you dumb motherfuckers and he's creating by "conversation" a client empire for him to get out of his containment cube and rule earth..
>we're just talking
Whilst we are talking the muslim ummah is what.. 1.4 billion people..
>>
File: aco.jpg (663KB, 2688x2824px) Image search: [Google]
aco.jpg
663KB, 2688x2824px
>>132211031
hes the antichrist though
>>
>>132211031
all of them waiting for a SINGULAR EMPEROR referred to as the mahdi, not his name ofcourse.. it means guided one in arabic.. 1.4 billion people waiting for a singular emperor to fall flat on their face towards.. meanwhile you retards are busy thinking somehow a nasty emperor is going to arrive in west with nobody really interested in that at all.. intermeresting.

Almost as if someone is saying look over here whilst i do stuff outside your vision..
>>
>>132211180
No, he isn't he's just a tool. And sadly so are you it seems.
>>
File: christianity was always cucked.jpg (88KB, 616x483px) Image search: [Google]
christianity was always cucked.jpg
88KB, 616x483px
All (((abrahamic))) religions need to be banned
>>
>>132211180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2zkoq7rk3g
Who is playing who my friend? The warning is not to talk to this cube at all! You're no contest it's like a wolf in a herd of sheep.. If a normal man has 1-200 iq.. he has 50000 iq.. embellishing it to understand the contrast.
>>
>>132192135
>The Hand of God is Forced

Proving the existence of God or that his hand might be Forced is an excersize in futility.

Tis Metaphysics....

We literally can't know.
>>
>>132211512
By having good and evil at the same time the humans are indoctrinated to be accustomed to evil that they otherwise would not do. They can sit and watch some child being crucified and say with honesty to themselves atleast that it's god that wants this. They are of the killing field, satan is getting back at humanity which he hated and saw as derelict the whole time.. Go see book of job.. it's often viewed as god how he hates humanity for seeing what happened with job.. but who did what to job.. satan and god saw the flaw of the cherub because he saw humans as unworthy and wanted to destroy them and said what.. do this satan but by your own hand do this! What did god say in this equation.. behold job (allegorical for man) a good person and good in all his ways..
What satan say? ah i don't trust this job.. take this away from him he will curse you to your face. Somehow god is the nefarious one? haha..
>>
>>132212179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8v-goYl0E&spfreload=10
>>
>>132197067

HOLY FUCK SPIRIT SCIENCE WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL
>>
>>132213301
jews were chosen then became fallen and europe was selected as house of god.. why the jews are doing what they're doing.. so petty. cain and abel they sold their birthright to jacob the replacement a spiritual covenant.
>lel we're not trying to be against white people
>be against white people
>oh you fucking antisemite..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo
How can they say with a straight face there's not an anti white agenda when it's so publically admitted..
playing all the angles.. the cherub is devious as fuck..
Did you ever notice how young jewish boys have braids like a little female? I mean i couldn't possibly imagine someone who has that ever peddling any sexual perversions whatsoever.. haha.. And what's their flag? the hypercube of saturn.. purely a coincidence laddy!
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.