[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adopt-A-Highway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: adopt.jpg (194KB, 2043x929px) Image search: [Google]
adopt.jpg
194KB, 2043x929px
>Be driving down the road
>See adopt-a-highway sign
>Think of you shitposters
>Imagine "Israel did 9/11 Highway"
How do we make this a reality. If we set aside some of our money for tendies and waifu pillows can we crowdfund this. Since its the government and not a private billboard (((They))) can't shut it down due to muh first amendment. Think of the possibilities
>Mossad killed Kennedy Highway
>There are 2 genders highway
Genuine irl shitposting is possible lads
>>
>>132191071
What does that shit cost anyway?

Seems like the better money game is getting listed on an interstate sign about the next exit. I always laugh when they have one of those signs and they had to take out all the ad positions and leave it blank.
>>
File: ZORP.png (184KB, 246x391px) Image search: [Google]
ZORP.png
184KB, 246x391px
>>132191221
Quick jewgle search says $300-$900 for Washington. But we should put it in CA for maximum butthurt
>>
>>132191071
>>132191221
Those are for picking up trash and shit retards.

Pretty sure it's just pay for your own sign and agree to make your worker nigs clean up tire chunks and cigarette butts once a month.
>>
>>132192059
Yeah you get a sign and either clean shit up yourself or pay someone to. But we still get to put whatever we want on the sign.
>>
>>132192226
My favorite sign is the one that says the speed limit just went up 10 MPH more, or possibly the one that says there's a 24hr gas station in the middle of the night.
>>
>>132191071
>>132192059
Uppon review, all the lib states let you virtue signal and pay filthy beaners to actually do the work for you.

Jews did 9/11 highway mm 91.1 in a fag state activate.
>>
>>132192835
Exactly. We need a sign right in San Francisco
>>
>>132191071
Seen one the other day and it made me think of ancap faggots
>>
File: mcroads.jpg (34KB, 562x504px) Image search: [Google]
mcroads.jpg
34KB, 562x504px
>>132193740
>>
there has to be some reason why this wouldn't work...

i mean its a great fucking idea, just a bit odd nobody thought of it till now.
>>
File: logh.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>132194443
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adopt-a-Highway#Controversies
>The Adopt-A-Highway program allows any organization to participate, which became a point of controversy when the Ku Klux Klan adopted a portion of Interstate 55 just south of St. Louis, Missouri. While legally the program had to uphold the groups' rights to participate, public outcry and repeated destruction of its sign was a cause of concern. In November 2000, the section of highway was designated as the Rosa Parks Freeway after the famous civil rights figure.[2]
>KKK sponsorship was later dropped from the program for its failure to fulfil its obligations, and the Missouri Department of Transportation adopted specific criteria to prohibit hate groups from future participation. However, the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that any attempt to bar the Klan from participation in the Adopt-a-Highway program on the basis of the group's purpose is a violation of the First Amendment. The Supreme Court declined to hear the case, so the ruling stood.
They can't stop us as long as we follow the rules kek
>>
Bush Knocked Down the Towers Memorial Highway
>>
File: adolf.jpg (72KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
72KB, 650x550px
>>132194898
Perfect. But somehow I forgot a /pol/ favorite.
Hitler did nothing wrong highway
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.