[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP WATCHING VARG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1433080029741.png (366KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
1433080029741.png
366KB, 500x631px
This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Have been Christian for thousands of years.

>CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.
>>
>>132190847
T. Kike-in-stick apologist
>>
>>132190963
stfu toothpaste
>>
File: fuckjew.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
fuckjew.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>132190963
>>
>>132190963
Sea necio mae, vaya tirese del puente del Saprissa.
>>
>>132191304
Atte. Nicanor
>>
File: 1491088838218.png (487KB, 608x653px) Image search: [Google]
1491088838218.png
487KB, 608x653px
>>132190847
I can tell by your autistic bitching that paganism is far from dead. Kys faggot.
>>
>>132190847
Nigga you are just being a sperg boy if you think that success of Europe was done merely because of Christianity, just think about all those Christian Latin American countries and tell me if they are not shitholes. Just try to understand that Christianity didn't make Europe great, were Europeans the ones who make Christianity great.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.