[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No go areas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1414.jpg (61KB, 458x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
61KB, 458x320px
Are no go areas in Europe, where sharia law is applied, real, exaggerated or just a hoax?
>>
>>132188476
I had to drive through one the other day in Luton. Could see the Muslims patrolling the streets. Was terrifying.
>>
There is France 24 report. One ethnic french woman has to cover up to not get noticed in the neighbourhoods. Search in archive 4 plebs
>>
Another report: https://www.thelocal.fr/20170519/protest-over-no-go-zone-for-women-in-paris-immigrant-district We need PCC or Mexican cartel
>>
>>132188476
I'd like to meme... But it's early in the morning so I'll just go for the real thing : NO.

At worst, you'll find some Parisian banlieues owned by some street gang.
>>
>>132188476
Well there definitely are zones of one specific ethnicity and of course they all work together in their interests against their country's
>>
>>132188476
only actual no go area I ever heard about here is for women only and definetely not because of mudslimes
>>
>>132191908
https://youtu.be/6gZFGpNdH1A
>>
>>132191728
PCC have created thousands of no go areas in Brazil, not a good option
>>
>>132188476
Yes they exist. Most Muslims do not work., the ones that do sell heroin or fundraise for isis. The areas that they populate naturally represent the people that dwell in them.
>>
>>132188476
i lived in Birmingham

fuckin dangerous as shit, white lads go missing constantly, knife attacks within a mile every other day, sharia police chasing and beating people, spitting in peoples faces lighting girls hair on fire. whites are terrified to say anything so they just edge out of the city and let the invaders have it, i honestly dont think england will be english ever again.

they shit everywhere btw

Its fucking lost. Nuke the hole.
>>
>>132188476
The ones in sweden aren't that dangerous (atleast in gothenburg)
The annoying thing is that their swedish is really fucking horrible EVEN if they're born and raised here. When i say that i include all the poles , croatians , (europeans). You would think that they would behave since they're not middleeasterns , but trust me many many of these white europeans are all "hood" and suddenly "poc" and "oppressed"
And oh well it's popular to hate swedes overthere.
My sister worked at a kindergarden in one of those places , she told me that in her class there was only one swedish guy.

However i just happend to be mixed and everyone just assume i'm arab. So maybe i'm being treated differently since i'm not really white passing.
>>
>>132191908

>EU flag
>NONONO THE MUSLIMS AREN'T BAD

>phone#comeonnow.png
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.