[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dealing with women thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (1MB, 2611x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 2611x1524px
Why are women so fucking awful. Here's a story of my current gf
>be me, 20
>libertarian, think most responsibility lays on oneself, in all situations
>have qt 2.14 gf
>gf is 20
>gf has made shitty friends
>gf friends constantly drinking and partying
>make myself clear i do not approve
>gf only stops going out due to financial reasons
well thats what you fucking get
>gf constantly complains about being broke
>gf's friend texts her and is angry she doesn't come out
>gf gets "anxious" and doesn't fucking reply
>gf sits around all day
>tell her to get a hobby or positively change
>she says she doesn't have the energy or motivation
>tell her I don't have time to sit around being miserable with her
>tell her to stop feeling bad for herself
>she replies "sorry me being in a bad place is a problem for you"

What the hell is the problem with women? they can't do anything themselves. Can't speak up for themselves, can't motivate themselves, and get stuck in life because of the most petty things.

The problem is we need them, we need them to have children and further our genes. How do we deal with these issues in difference, and how can women be redeemed?

Post stories of your own, and advice for other anons.
>>
>>132188128
Instead of bitching on an anime message board, get a new girlfriend.
>>
die leaf
>>
>>132188256
>getting a new girlfriend instead of fixing them

Have a nice divorce faggot, have fun seeing your kids twice a week
>>
just have to be an alpha male, or pretend to be like one, then you have to domine her, then she should be submissive, so you could reeducate her
>>
File: stonecold.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>132188389
Typical leaf poster, trying to justify getting cucked.
Clearly OP's gf is a degenerate that prefers partying versus anything of value/substance.

She surely sounds like a woman fit for marriage.
>>
she's a loser. women get "in a bad place" when their clothes come out of the dryer still wet. stop thinking it has anything to do with you. i haven't talked to my chick in a week and we've been together for almost five years. the WORST thing you can do is act like you give a flying fuck,
>>
>>132188389
If you did marry her and not notice she had depressive tendencies or wasn't your type in the long run. Then you played yourself.
>>
>>132188523
go find a wholesome woman in canada that isn't a legbeard. You've got to change them.

>>132188584
fuck off merkel

>>132188597
>>132188652
I've already made so much progress though. She's gone from hating the idea of marriage, to talking about how "she wouldn't mind raising the kids catholic"
>>
>>132188810
you haven't made any progress where it matters - yourself - if you're worried that your chick is acting distant or whatever this is about. as always, focus on bettering yourself. she knows for a fact that you actually do "have time to sit around being miserable" with her. that's why she's trying to dump you.

honestly she's probably fucking some other dude. this isn't a problem, it happens.
>>
>>132189167
nonono, it's not like that. I feel like I haven't made my point. I couldn't care less how she's feeling. I want to know how to redpill her on individualism and how to prepare her to be the mother of my children.

She's not being distant, she's just being a mopey fuck all the time
>>
>>132188128
That you, Cam?
>>
File: IMG_5170.png (871KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5170.png
871KB, 800x578px
>>132188128
You are a massive faggot.

If you can't get her under control you aren't a man. You aren't married to this lazy whore. Move on. Jesus, you'd think a (((((((libertarian)))))))) would know that.
>>
>>132189468
(((move on to the next one)))
(((plenty of fish in the sea)))
>>
You sound like a dork. She's already fucking someone else could actually be me, what city are you in anon.
>>
>>132189349
if you can't fix her from being mopey you're not going to empower her with individualism or whatever we're using /pol/ now to blog about

your problem is you think it's a problem that a woman is mopey. women are ALWAYS mopey. i am older than fuck and have had many long and short relationships and every single one of them is mopey. it's not something you should even think twice about. my current chick is not talking to me because we had an argument about thawing meat before cooking it and im not kidding
>>
>>132188389
Where did he or you for that fucking matter say anything about kids? Fuck finding a new girlfriend just kill yourself and save yourself the trouble
>>
>>132189790
I suppose you're right, but why is it so different? Parental issues, genetics? Why are women so irrational
>>
>>132190131
you should fucking neck yourself if you think finding a new partner is the answer. If you think finding a new girlfriend every time something goes wrong will give you a good marriage in time, you will end up divorced and pathetic.
>>
>>132188128
She doesn't have the energy usually means she's thinking too hard about something. Probably about her friendships most likely. In a negative way that she's not used to.
>>
>>132190169
it's estrogen it has nothing to do with anything. the only thing that works is when your chick gets her first period when you're together and brings it up, immediately start asking her if she's feeling gloomy. she will say "yes" inevitably and you will be able to say, yeah, these hormones, man. and then in the future every time she gets pissed over some bullshit, you can ask her "are you getting your period" and it will disarm her, because you've already established that she gets nutty on her period. this gives both of you one week out of every month where every argument can be dismissed due to hormones and will fizzle out. and you don't even have to believe it yourself, but it gives her a key out.

this is actually huge advice
>>
>>132188128
Im sure everyone has said it but dont give a shit about her. If youre a man with goals, passions and ideals and she isnt then just move on and dont give a fuck. Stay true to yourself and what you want and women will flock to you anyway. Id say give it one more go or gtfo and move on.
>>
>>132190356
Better than being in an unfulfilled relationship where you are a pathetic shell of a man next to your gloomy boring girlfriend. Other men can see that shit and think you are a joke too btw.
>>
>>132190929
this is good advice thx bby
>>
>>132188128

>I date an idiot, therefore all women are the problem.
>>
>>132188128
Find another one.

Canada is a shit country but lots of women are positive as fuck.
>>
>>132188389
Well you don't have kids with that girl so why should you bother? Best move is obviously to tell her to cut the shit or you'll get out. Why bother to babysit grown ass people like that?
On top of that it's probably the optimal move to get her to do what you want. People often get real nice when they know you have options.
>>
>>132190929
This also works on female family members. I've gotten out of all sorts of trouble with this. The important thing to remember is to ask if its that time before any kind of confrontation breaks out.
I don't know what it is, but everytime I've asked girls if its that time, they suddenly break out of their funk and start having fun again.
>>
What's the point of this thread? Dump her if you don't like her, your anecdote only proves you inability to get a decent girl, not that there is something wrong with women in general, plenty of males also have no direction in life and are unmotivated, in fact it's more prominent for males because they're far more likely to experience depression and poverty.
>>
Jesus, Anon. You're letting her control shit. Stop that. The next time she starts that mopey nonsense, look her in the eye and tell her, "OK. Pack your shit." And, fucking walk away.

She will A) snap right the fuck out of it and try and fix things, or B) get all mad and pissy, and try to defend herself. If B, get out now. You lay down what you will, or will not, tolerate with your actions. No fighting. No drama. Just drop the fucking hammer.
>>
>>132189349
You can't stop anyone being depressed, I'm not sure what gave you the impression that you can change someones disposition with words, especially condescending words.

The only reason I can see to not dump her is if shes a dime piece, otherwise why go through the trouble?
>>
>>132188128
>libertarian
stopped reading right there

here, have a (You) compliments of the government
>>
>>132188128

>libertarian

Found your problem friendo.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (73KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
73KB, 800x620px
>>132193939
>>
>>132188389
>fixing young women

-sigh- to be this naive and blissfully unaware again. Anon, there is no "fixing" women, especially modern young women, if they don't want to make a change or even put in any effort. I have been through your situation and worse countless times. Getting a new girlfriend is going to cause you a lot less pain than playing therapist.
>>
>trying to fix someone you aren't married to or have kids with
Are you retarded, leaf?
>>
File: 1498444176323.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498444176323.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Oh look another "women are the worst ever so I am just going to go back to fapping to loli anime" threads. saged.
YOU faggots are the problem. There are plenty of good women out there you just need to get off your ass and find them ffs.
In fact if you are man enough (not a fucking weeb) women will approach you.
I have had so much fun fucking 35-45 yr old MILFs that I do not wish to settle down. They have their shit together, want to fuck constantly. Over half of the ones I run into like being slapped around, told what to do, throatfucked ect...

Quit fucking crying and grow a pair
>>
>>132194106
True, but all women are going to present hassle in one way or another, if you're going to be bothered, better it be by someone who's sexy.
>>
>>132188128
>tell her I don't have time to sit around being miserable with her

You seriously fucked up here OP that's a horrible thing to say.

Have you talked it through with her other than just saying "get a hobby or enact positive change"?
If you want her to "get a hobby" then do something with her, even if it's something that can be done separately if the issue is that she has nothing to do in her own time. Buy her a book you'll think that she'll like and it'll give her something to do for a long period of time that's reasonably cheap, I've done this before with my fiance and she always loves it.

If you're serious about being in a relationship with her you need to help her sort out the issues and not just tell her to do it herself.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
I think Hillary Clinton was a legitimate candidate for Presidency and would be doing better then Donald Trump at this point. He pretended to care about our issues but is really after the interests of himself and the rich.

The photo's relevant btw
>>
>>132195127
You dumbass
>>
File: 1498711239695.jpg (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498711239695.jpg
54KB, 625x626px
>>132195127
0/8
>>
>>132188128
You can't save women, you can only encourage them but it sounds like you have some sorting of your own to do before concerning yourself with her problems.
>>
I ate lunch at my sister's the other week and there was some British dating show filled with turboslags. One of them had never been out of a relationship before. She commented that now that she was single for the first time, it felt like she was responsible for her own happiness. Those were her words. Her solution obvious, given that she was on a dating show.

Some people are just irredeemable trash, and your girl one of them. You could drag her around by a leash, indulge in all the drama she will inevitably cause whenever she's bored and itching for excitement, or you could find a decent chick and have an actual relationship instead of being a fucking jester.
>>
>>132188810
>catholic

Hahahahahaa
>>
>>132188128
>>132188128
get ready for this one
>be 18 fresh out of highschool
>decide to have a little fun trolling my junior year history teacher, text her on fb messanger
>eventually tell her to meet up with me somewhere
>i ask for a kiss when we part for the day
>me being a good kisser turns her on then she ends up non stop texting me
>we have sex,i find out shes into polyamory and bdsm
>she takes me out to eat almost every 3 or so days elegant places
>we do some nice bdsm
>we're dating but she has another partner (guy)
>we had sex atleast 7 times

she has 2 kids and is a single mom,shes middle class,a white apologist and works in a really ghetto school....told her to stop texting me and called her a degenerate
>>
>>132190929
Or instead of letting her say "I can't help it, Its my period", get irritated with her and let her know about it. Our arguments grinded to a halt in my 5 year relationship once I stopped worrying about hurting her feelings and began to speak my mind when she pissed me off/did something I dont approve of. Now we communicate better, we argue less, and our values are more inline now than 2 years ago.
>>
>>132196046
>we're dating but she has another partner (guy)

So you're a fucking cuck
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.