[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have you not embraced polygamy yet pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 24

Why have you not embraced polygamy yet pol?
>>
Degeneracy. No matter how much Roosh the Raghead tries to make it appealing.
>>
>>132188066
Enjoy your headaches.
>>
>>132188653
>Everything I don't like is degenerate
Why don't you actually go on a crusade and die?
>>
>>132188066
Are you fucking kidding me?

Obviously never dealt with a women in real life

The bullshit from just one of them has put a barrel in the mouth of many of fine men
>>
>>132188903
>t.degenerate
>>
I was actually thinking about starting a crowd-sourced recruiting website that helps men organized and mature enough find multiple wives.

I might provide prenup template suggestions or annual marriage formats, shit like that.

idk tho, might not be a market for that sorta thing.
>>
>>132189138
>We gotta save the white race
>But letting men marry multiple women and have more kids is wrong because reasons
>>
i cant even get one woman, how the fuck do you expect me to get 4
>>
wait for the collapse and start appropriating women
>>
Because who gets the multiple wives
>>
>>132189029
BUt if you have two or more they turn the bullshit on each other and save you from it.

Kinda like kids are easier to manage when you have two , they keep each other occupied instead of demanding your time and attention all the time.
>>
>>132188066
I have. Got two wives, twins.
>>132188653
>>132189138
>hurr durr degenerate
All of you buzzword spouting retards need to die.
>>
There is nothing stopping you from having more than one sexual partner, how long it lasts depends on you and your partners.
>>
>>132188066
how does polygamy benefit incels
>>
Because i can't find women who aren't retarded enough to make it work.
>>
>>132190545
It benefits the people that actually should reproduce. Polygamy among humans has historically never been something most men partake in or try to partake in, it was something particularly rich and powerful men who could support numerous wives/concubines and children did. Essentially Dave the factory worker and Mike the engineer probably will only have one wife, but Jim the Senator or Jack the CEO might have multiple wives and concubines. Even with the rich taking multiple women it doesn't impact the average man much since the total percentage of women in polygamous marriages is low.
>>
I can't even pull off monogamy..
>>
File: 1479461370897.jpg (254KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479461370897.jpg
254KB, 1080x1080px
>>132188066

Because I believe in the continuation of relative stability in white civilization

but truth be told I'm a total cynic and I see the West's future at this point in time as a preordained path to mediocrity and collapse unless the course is drastically altered

I'm not sure if I should embrace degeneracy at this late a stage in civilization or if I should fight it

feels lonely to fight man
>>
>>132188728
This.
Did it once, women don't play nice.

Older and wiser now.
>>
>>132190953
Women are a finite resource. Jim the Senator and Jack the CEO having multiple wives means Dave the factory worker won't have any. This does not make a healthy society. Dave the factory worker will have no stake in staying productive and will turn to degeneracy and violence. Healthy societies all have culturally or state enforced monogamy. Find me one counterexample and I'll reconsider.
>>
>>132188066
I have enough with mine, thank you anyway!
>>
I can't even talk to myself in the mirror let alone a girl
>>
>>132191620
>Jim the Senator and Jack the CEO having multiple wives means Dave the factory worker won't have any
Not really since the number of men taking multiple wives would likely be highly limited especially if culture dictated that women couldn't work meaning a man with multiple wives would need to support those wives and children fully by himself. In other words if 1 in 1000 men had multiple wives and the average number of wives per man with multiple wives was 4 than that would mean that the remaining 999 men would have 996 women between themselves. Of course the actual number might be closer to 999 anyway since women slightly outnumber men.

Of course such a system requires a significant reorganization of society, and if polygamy was legalized tomorrow and became widely accepted 99% of the people who would enter polygamous marriages probably would just be degenerates. However as a thought experiment it is poignant to note that there is nothing inherently wrong with polygamy in a well ordered society.
>>
Because not everyone wants to be a polygamist
>>
>>132193387

Meanwhile in real life polygamous societies no man goes "eh... having 3 women do whatever I tell them doesnt sound too good lol" so 100% of the men try and get multiple wives and 33% manage it and the remaining 66% have no purpose in life and turn to crime and radicalism and you end up with shitholes like the middle east.
>>
>>132188066
I can't find one woman who likes me let alone several
>>
>>132194444
Do you have any source for this claim that isn't anecdotal?
>>
>>132188066
1 wife is expenaive enough.
>>
>>132194708
Find one, then several more will show up. It's like magic.
>>
>>132190124
>BUt if you have two or more they turn the bullshit on each other and save you from it.

Hahahahahahahahaa

*breathes*

Hahahahahahahahaa
>>
>>132195473
>expenaive
'murica
>>
>>132194444
Sandnigs have lots of crime because they are impulsive not sexual frustration.
>>
>>132189878
It's a lot easier to have women when you don't try to "get" them.

>>132190545
Easy. It gets them off the relationship escalator mindset.

>>132191609
Only young women generally have time for that competitive shit.

>>132191620
>Women are a finite resource. Jim the Senator and Jack the CEO having multiple wives means Dave the factory worker won't have any.
Women are not rival goods, in the economic sense of the term.

>>132195473
>t.fake jew
Stop marrying fake Jewish women and you won't have any of these problems, /pol/.
>>
>>132190176
tell me more plz
>>
>>132188066
can't love.
>>
>>132194444

checked
>>
>>132188066
/pol/asites can't even get one girl, let alone a bunch of them.
>>
>>132189878
This. Its hard being practically invisible to anyone, especially women. But hopefully tbere comes an oppurtunity that you can capitalize on.
>>
>>132197699
That's because they have the maturity and complexity level no greater than the media they consume, which is maybe two, unlikely three steps above Disney features rated G.
>>
>>132188066
>polygamy embraced
>one male in a position of power allowed to horde multiple women
>or potentially dozens, with there being no philosophical barrier to such once the threshold of monogamy has been overcome
>hundreds of males by a ratio to those wives who are married to few men now have no way to satisfy their biological urge to pass on their genes or seek stability
>these unattended males with no moderating influences or prospects for a future beyond them proceed to wreck havoc in society

There's a good reason why polygamy has never been the accepted norm anywhere (practically anywhere, with there being an exception for endangered populations for emergency replacement purposes), no less why it ought to remain permanently unacceptable.
>>
>>132188653
I tried but I'm sadly not enough of a sociopathic cult leader personality to make it work. Tried 2 girls at once but they just got pissed and both left.
>>
>>132188066

(((Communist))) degeneracy. Kys you sick fuck.
>>
>>132188066
Because I don't live in a third world country where that would be plausible
>>
>>132188066
Because my one and only love died recently after a 14 year battle with cancer.

I'm never going to love again, never will date, never will make love, and definitely never be married again. She was the last good woman in this country. Will now be celibate and work on raising the kids, making my life better, and spend time with my grandchildren when they come.

Polygamy is several steps below suicide. And she made me promise her I'd be happy; never taking off my ring and raising our kids alone is better than remarrying - much less having more than one new wife!
>>
>>132188066
Enjoy your society starting to cannibalize itself, falling into stone age and being defeated by strong and stable monogamous one. Exactly what happened with european civilizations and a whole planet of shitskins they conquered.
>>
>>132198083
I'm sorry, anon. I know it's different but my Father unexpectedly lost my Mother 10 and a half years ago (when I was 9) and still hasn't so much as dated anyone else. I'm glad you still have your children and will be able to see your Grandchildren. We're working on that for my Dad, too. God Bless.
>>
>>132197956
>has never been the accepted norm anywhere
Not like muh norms stopped any of the Biblical figures from having hundreds of wives, with Yahweh's apparent blessing.
>>
I can't find one girlfriend, what makes you think I can find 3?
>>
There is nothing wrong with polygamy. Westerners have become so emasculated and degenerate that the thought of having even one woman that the concept of having several must simply horrify their special little snowflake minds.
>>
>>132198974
>>132197699
>>132191911
When you find the one, you will probably find it slightly easier to find the next one, since you won't be dwelling on how unlikeable you are, because at least one person has disproven that for you.
>>
>>132199713
*first one
>>
>>132198815
>Not like muh norms stopped any of the Biblical figures from having hundreds of wives, with Yahweh's apparent blessing.

>any of the Biblical figures
Not any of them, but only some of the early ones, which describes the circumstances of extremely primitive people in a practically nomadic--probably stressed, assuredly hierarchical to the extreme--existence, and from before the referenced peoples codified their society, which in doing so came down against it.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement to cherry pick the bible.
>>
>>132199839
Also Islam and, before the corporate Christians (((civilized))) it, Mormonism, supported a man having as many wives as he could support, bearing in mind that wives were seen largely as political objects and baby factories by Abrahamists, and the very notion of pleasure is repugnant to Puritans.
>>
>>132190124
This guy gets it. The Mormons get it.
>>
>>132196604
>Women are not rival goods, in the economic sense of the term.
There is only so much of them as there are men, maybe even slightly less. And man without woman dont have much use for society (also proven by this site heh) and can easily turn hostile towards it. If you want your nation to be strong with all men contributing into it and avoid turning it against itself, you need to force monogamy by any means possible. European civilization used to do that while it ruled the world, and now that it abandoned its ways it rots from inside while getting fucked by shitskins.
>>
>>132200794
>There is only so much of them as there are men, maybe even slightly less
All the more reason for women to have multiple partners.
>And man without woman dont have much use for society (also proven by this site heh) and can easily turn hostile towards it.
))) As I said above.
>If you want your nation to be strong with all men contributing into it
you make sure every man has a chance with at least one, preferably more than one woman.
>European civilization used to do that while it ruled the world
It's only a theory, but I believe that the prevalence of extramarital contact was about the same as it ever was, just that it's less of a taboo subject now so doesn't *appear to be* as rare as it once *apparently* was.
>shitskins
Don't blame them, it's all (((Hollywood's))) fault for forcing the meme.
>>
>>132188903
>Why don't you actually go on a crusade and die?
seems more fun than working an office job
i get to rape and pillage if i live right
>>
cant even hold one gf how am i supposed to keep 4?
>>
Because love is selfish. It will make you the happiest you've ever been and the most terrified you would ever want to be. Doesn't matter if you want to or not it's how we work. You can try your hand at it and says it's the best thing in your life, but I'm not about to change just because you said so.
>>
>>132188066
I have trouble having one.
>>
>>132188066
Because it's fucking degenerate. You can only ever truly love one person as a spouse. Having multiple partners degrades their worth. A healthy, stable nuclear family is the strongest family model and is unobtainable with polygamy. The kids will grow up with twisted logic and degenerate morals.
>>
>>132190176
>I have. Got two wives, twins.
Are they're your twins, redneck?

Just kidding, tell me more.
>>
>>132201200
>All the more reason for women to have multiple partners.
Raising your wife's son is not a healthy way of life.
>preferably more than one woman.
Do you have any problems with logic? If someone has more than one, someone has less than one. I am talking about having family and children, because this is what females sought for, if you want just fuck you can visit whorehouse anytime and this is not a problem at all.
>>
>Having to look after four fully grown adults that all require the same emotional, financial and romantic attention as each other

Having one partner is a big commitment in itself. Why would you want anymore? This ain't Harem shit y'know, it won't work out like that.
>>
>>132188066
because it disincentivizes men even more from operating civilization

if my choices are to work my ass off with no reward and no kids, or be a lazy hermit in the woods with no reward and no kids, guess which one sounds better

polygamy only works when there are excess females after 100% male marriage rate has been reached
>>
>>132201728
>Raising your wife's son is not a healthy way of life.
Neither is adoption, but sometimes it is what is done.
Reproduction is optional, you know.
>Do you have any problems with logic? If someone has more than one, someone has less than one
The logical error you are making is assuming that wives are exclusive property.
>I am talking about having family and children, because this is what females sought for
Sexual reproduction is not obligate. There really is no problem with a girlfriend or wife having safe, non-procreative sex with others, is there?\\

>>132202022
>because it disincentivizes men even more from operating civilization
Maybe a civilization so dull and hateful should just be allowed to collapse, then.
>>
File: 1498337190083.jpg (10KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
1498337190083.jpg
10KB, 300x178px
>ywn have a haram of white wifes to continue the white race with
why even live?
>>
>>132202151
>Maybe a civilization so dull and hateful should just be allowed to collapse, then.

it already is.
>>
>>132200217
>before the corporate Christians (((civilized))) it, Mormonism
Mormons could appeal to the technical "emergency replacement" exception because they already were a small population, attacked out of their homes and chased across the country until they were subjected to a starvation tier existence that threatened to eliminate them and their uniqueness. Those Mormons still practicing polygamy as late as a few years ago were doing to as a discredited fundamentalist (and extremely small, as in a singular community) sect.

And with regards to the Warren Jeffords led community, the same problem as I described did plague this community; it could only continue its practices unnoticed by the larger society by kicking out its discontent male members to be absorbed into the much larger community which surrounded it.

The example is so singular that its equivalence can easily be found in any religion, provided that one were motivated to accept as "religiously inspired" the excuse of any who secretly hold women captive in underground bunkers.

>also some muslims
Also not an excuse as the primitive, extreme hierarchical stressed conditions applied long into recorded history for some of their paleolithic tech bound nomadic groups as much as it did with regard to the early biblical ones mentioned early before being civilized.

Each of the test cases you might continue to cite would similarly have extraordinary circumstances apply to them, as no major population group ever has (or could) long practice polygamy.

It is not an alternative lifestyle, or up for debate as a morally equivalent one. It is a thoroughly impractical social organization, and to seem to advocate for it would only be for that cause: to promote impracticality, and/or for the purposeful attempt at moral confusion.
>>
>>132202151
>There really is no problem with a girlfriend or wife having safe, non-procreative sex with others, is there?
Oh sorry, before this post i didnt got whom i talking to. Have you prepped the bull today?
>>
>>132202354
You simply cannot conceive of a relationship as between peers, can you? If she does, I get to, too. Mind blown yet?
>>
>>132189878
Force marry your cousins. That's how Jamal does it
>>
>>132188066
adultery is a sin
>>
>>132202455
You either clearly dont know how humans work, or just baiting.
>>
Polygamy is actually a very clever system. Muslims figured this out long ago.
>Upper class gets multiple wives. The smart, the attractive, the physically fit. They get 10 wives and hundreds of babies.
>Because of the 50/50 ratio of men/women, this means that the lower status, uglier people are thus deprived of women.
>thus if they want to have sex, they need to conquer and rape foreigner's women.

It's a very good system for a conquering ideology. And it's Eugenic as well, so long as the people who get the wives are indeed the healthiest, most attractive, most intelligent....etc
>>
>>132202533
I don't know how humans who lack the capacity for anything other than imitating others and following scripts work. Baiting? Maybe.

>>132202637
>It's a very good system for a conquering ideology
And it's a very good reason to sterilize all Abrahamics, everywhere.
>>
>>132202744
Go find love you fucking tipper.
>>
>>132202637
This wise system indeed helped them to reach their current superior state of savagery, constant war with itself, low standards of life and rampant inbreeding.
>>
>>132202928
Had it, don't need it right now, have some things I need to work on first.
>>
Enjoy sustaining an advanced civilisation through "polygamy".
>>
>>132202637

then within a few generations everyone is related. Hence the inbreeding problem.

it's not smart at all.
>>
>>132203070
What about the US, again?
>>
File: 1489439464947.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1489439464947.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>132202744
Okay.
>>
File: Perception of attractiveness.jpg (48KB, 690x437px) Image search: [Google]
Perception of attractiveness.jpg
48KB, 690x437px
>>132203143
It could be smart if you regulate it better. Instead of 10 wives a piece, the people at the top only get 2 or possibly 3.

DNA analysis proves that although 80% of females have passed on their genes, only about 40% of males have. Most men are supposed to die through warfare, work accidents, disease and the like. Before this comfortable modern world, literally 50% of the population of young males in France, England, Belgium, Germany....etc were dying in warfare. Meanwhile in the modern world, this filtering process is no longer allowed to take place, meaning our genome is degrading into short, fat, and ugly.

Pic related, women sense this subconsciously as well. Only a very small percentage of the male population is suitable breeding stock.
Polygamy could be the solution we need here
>>
File: afa6nxccyxqzcbs9iqpr.jpg (69KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
afa6nxccyxqzcbs9iqpr.jpg
69KB, 800x450px
>>132188066

If I really was worth repopulating with I'd have an IQ of 80 and 10 children by the age of 13 and be dead at the age of 20 with 1000 children. Natural selection doesn't favor me and I don't favor it because I am not that douchebag machine that breaks every single rule to repopulate at the cost of society. The only thing I can wait for is The Happening to wipe out the stupid.

Idiocracy should have been a documentary.
>>
File: population.webm (1MB, 1000x471px) Image search: [Google]
population.webm
1MB, 1000x471px
>>132203600
The documentary is live nigger.
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>132188066
>wanting not 1 bitch but *insert number here* bitches complaining all the time
What are you retarded?
>>
>>132190124
top fucking kek
>>
File: 1445977527920.jpg (37KB, 670x496px) Image search: [Google]
1445977527920.jpg
37KB, 670x496px
>>132202533
Of course he's baiting; he blew off and ignored the only considered, learned response to the issue which approaches it in a sociological frame of reference when he skipped over my counter argument >>132202317, the core one:

Polygamy is stupid. It's stupid because outside of a narrow range of extraordinary circumstances, it's wholly unworkable.

A guy baiting for discussion only to ignore that discussion when it finds him is just a troll. This thread is therefore, for all intents and purposes, a slide thread.
>>
>>132201283
Then do it. Seriously, start up a crusade and retake the holy land instead of larping like a faggot.
>>
>>132203358
>muh STIs
Most of which are treatable and preventable. Why weren't they? Maybe it's because rednecks were too busy trying to get their wallet-size grandchildren to show off than to prepare them for a healthy, active sex life with their choice of partners.
Very interesting that they're not showing STI infection per partner, which can be deduced from the "effects of promiscuity on STIs" graph. Inexperience makes it more likely that you'll catch something because you won't know what to look for. Pedophiles get to give the gift that keeps on giving.
>muh dissatisfaction with monogamy
Maybe sexual fidelity is a poor and arbitrary proxy for the health of a relationship and is not really something that people who have had broad sexual experience consider valuable. In other words, rationalization on your part.
>muh dissatisfaction with marriage
Clever stat they use there: women over 30 in a marriage of over 5 years. Marriage is a shitty business and not for everyone. Ignorance is bliss. These people are selling ignorance as the way to bliss.
>muh too many sexual partners
That's begging the question, again. You really do have to buy the whole package of virginity as a virtue in order to consider most of these scary bar graphs an indicator of a problem with sexual experience rather than confounding factors from a society that hates women who dare to determine their own destiny.
>muh bible
Political polemics from 1500 years ago are not relevant to me.
I blame you, /pol/, not the women.
>>
>>132188066
I'm trying but My wife isn't ok with the idea yet, and I don't want to push it too hard because I like having all my stuff and getting to see my kids everyday.
>>
>>132196661
>>132201685
Their family has a thing about twins habing a "connection" or whatever so they couldn't be separated. I only wanted of them but in the course of arranging to court her I found out I'd have to take both of them, luckily only at the price of one. It's pretty good. Unlike normal sister-wives they can safely share a living space.
>>132201380
>nuclear family
How to spot a faux-traditionalist: they support "the nuclear family". The "nuclear family" is a modern invention designed to weaken the family. Large extended families is how it's always been.
>>
>>132204535
>How to spot a faux-traditionalist: they support "the nuclear family". The "nuclear family" is a modern invention designed to weaken the family. Large extended families is how it's always been.
THIS. This needs a LOT more air on /pol/. Faux-traditionalists are tedious little shits.
>>
>>132204395
>women who dare to determine their own destiny
Woman is a resource of nation first and foremost, not a human being in full sense and shouldnt be considered as such. Societies that forget that and assume that female are allowed to determine something known to decay and end rather quickly. This is objective truth and will remain such no matter how much time you repeat than it's 2017.
>>
File: pol is moral.jpg (67KB, 680x278px) Image search: [Google]
pol is moral.jpg
67KB, 680x278px
>>132198083

damn dude. you're a good man.

F
>>
>>132198083
love is a meme
find a new woman
>>
>>132204889
yes. this needs its own thread.
>>
>>132205098
no, u read grimm's fairy tales. like 1/3 of them are about wicked stepmother fucking over the kids.
>>
>>132198083

I'm sure you're a great father, anon.

F
>>
>>132204923
>Woman is a resource of nation
I'm snickering at you right now.
>not a human being in full sense and shouldnt be considered as such
Are you Ukrainian, or just Jewish? Read your own fucking Constitution and get back to me.
>>
>>132204923
Oh Dima, will you be my friend forever?
>>
>>132188066
because if it were the superior system society would have evolved to adopt as the primary system.
but it's not. monogamy is, in every civilized society on earth.
>>
>>132188066
Because it's illegal, and there is good reason for it. Why would the men that can no longer have a partner be productive?
>>
>>132205483
They're actually more productive than normal because they have to fight harder for scarce mates.
>>
>>132205579
Or realize it's no longer worth it because there are alternatives such as Realdolls.
>>
File: 1474944269942.jpg (756KB, 1289x879px) Image search: [Google]
1474944269942.jpg
756KB, 1289x879px
>>132203378

Western civilization is predicated upon usurping this supposed natural mechanism. To not do so, in the long term, spells suicide for any decent society. This is because reproduction is a grounding mechanism. The reality you are describing in your post only worked because the men who weren't fit died. In the modern reality, these men are still around. The result is that the disenfranchisement of these young men culminates in either social revolution or blatant rebellion. Men who have no stake in the world are the first to place it as collateral- doubly so if they feel they have no place and never will. The result is swaths of angry military aged men collectively destroying the system. And can you blame them? Isn't it audacious for you to expect them to love a world that hates them back? You can't expect sympathy from the forgotten.
>>
>>132205721
If you would settle for an inflatable doll you weren't ever going to accomplish anything anyway. Just like how black people fail at reading, writing, and arithmetic no matter how much money you spend on their schooling. Some things are simply determined at birth.
>>
>>132188066
Because I don't even want 1 wife, let alone 4.
>>
>>132205861
I hope your skin is dark, but I know it isn't. straighten your shit out and get serious.
>>
File: p_101528432.jpg (23KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
p_101528432.jpg
23KB, 360x360px
>>132205937
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>132205426
>if it were the superior system society would have evolved to adopt as the primary system
That's not how evolution works, liberal.

>>132205861
This bong knows things.

>>132205099
Checking that.
>>
>>132205220
But he's right. Women arent people.
>>
>>132205220
>truth about behavior determined by human biology no longer valid because laws that started to emerge very recently as s result of subversion say so
Wtf is wrong with you faggot?
>>132205579
Would you prefer your people directing their energy against each other to win ability to have children, or to give this ability to all of them and make them direct their energy towards building future for their children and fighting back external treats?
>>
>>132205988
Every white british man that doesn't claim a white british women is contributing to the degradation of the white race through miscegenation with immigrants. If you hadn't allowed quadrillions of wogs onto your island, i wouldn't care. At this point, it's your duty to occupy a white vagina and keep the gene pool free of african and middle-eastern disease.
>>
polygamy is pure evil, as long as one man has multiple wives, but each wife has only ONE partner. each wife should ALSO be married to each OTHER wife. otherwise, you are a shithead if you are a guy, and a slave if you are a girl.
>>
File: 1496295584461.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496295584461.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>132206137
>to give this ability to all of them and make them direct their energy towards building future for their children and fighting back external treats
>treats
>>
>>132206137
Seems like Arabs have always been using polygamy and large armies jointly to spread their culture. Lots of young men go to battle, some dies and the rest divide up their potential wives. So it doesn't have to be a contradiction.
>>
>>132206260
quite interesting, never heard that take on it, polyamory with only one male per group. sounds like tenchi muyo
>>
>>132206260
>each wife should ALSO be married to each OTHER wife
How could you not do it that way? You don't hear polygamists saying "he's getting a new wife" but "we're getting a new wife", they're one unit.
>>
File: 1386041998794.jpg (72KB, 634x950px) Image search: [Google]
1386041998794.jpg
72KB, 634x950px
>>132188066
I tried having a "side ho" for a while.

She ended up catching the feels even though she was also in a relationship herself. She basically started treating her actual BF like shit to try to get some balance and a sense of power in her love life, ruining her own relationship while trying her best to torpedo mine. She started to actually hate my girlfriend and her own boyfriend because we couldn't be together full time, even though she knew what she was getting into. She'd also pull shit like starting to cry during sex, or trying get my attention by flirting with other dudes in front of me whenever we were out together to make me jealous/"appreciate her".

Not worth the headaches... just find a decent girl with a good head on her shoulders from a good family, and watch some porn if you get bored of fucking her.
>>
>>132206622
>cheating

I hope you die desu.
>>
>>132206350
Islam is designed perfectly for waging war in times it was created, but not so good for developing. It used to be dangerous, but got rekt when monogamous Christian civilization improved its art of war further. It becomes dangerous again now because of how civilized birthrates decline, but i doubt it'll become civilized.
>>
>>132206622
this is reality for 80% of people and all the non-monogamous shit is simply rare scenarios suitable only for tawdry romance novels and porn.
>>
>>132206622
>She ended up catching the feels even though she was also in a relationship herself.
It takes a non-competitive disposition among all involved to make a relationship among more than two work.
>>
>>132206741
I agree with you. Our european civilization is suitable for technological development, just like hindu and chinese. Islam ruins anything it touches. Everything the Muslims has supposedly invented was actually stolen from Europeans or hindus.
>>
>>132206693
Will to Power brah. Cry some more.

>>132206768
>>132206804
Yep. My own GF at the time didn't know though.
>>
>>132206954
I really hope the next girl you cheat on puts 9mm of her own will to power through your head. God knows you deserve worse.
>>
>>132188066
Because it's illegal?
>>
>>132206954
You're a much better person with your nuts in a jar.
>>
File: 1404925315956.jpg (252KB, 1632x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1404925315956.jpg
252KB, 1632x1087px
>>132207806
People do shit. It's not the end of the world. I do keep a loaded 9mm in my desk and she knows where it is, so maybe she finds out about the past and will do something rash. But she almost certainly will not.

And by the way... The girl you're crushing on who complains about the guy who cucked you and broke her heart when he cheated or left her isn't really that hurt. She accepted it and moved on because she's probably an adult, but is using your anger and sympathy to feed her ego.
>>
>>132205426
This thread is not for intelligent discussion.

For that matter, this board is no longer for intelligent discussion, and hasn't been ever since it became a popular destination of the common internet denizen. An OP and a thread like this one on /new/ would've been unceremoniously shat on by a good portion of those who stopped in his thread, lest ignoramuses got comfortable enough to pollute other discussions with their inane observations or historical inaccuracies.

Case in point: >>132206350
>Seems like Arabs have always been using polygamy and large armies jointly to spread their culture
The Arabs during their conquest phase by and large did not practice polygamy, which remained a cultural trait of those nomadic tribesman that only contributed to its initial stages when the larger whole of the movement's soldiers were recent converts hailing from established civilized population centers, or used it as a considered tool of conquest. Rather, the Mohammedan breakout was a cultural explosion, securing their greatest gains in a rush in terms of generations, and could not otherwise have been possible were it not opposed by a people in decline. The Muslims did not overwhelm their opponents with sheer numbers as bequeathed to them of generations of women dedicating their wombs to a socio-political cause, but with tactics, vigor, and a message that had a certain limited appeal to some with already established shared cultural ties.

tl;dr the idea that polygamy had anything to do with aiding along the Muslim conquests is pure ahistoric fantasy.
>>
>>132188728
Underrated post.
>>
>>132188653
>Degeneracy.
Not really an argument.
Could you explain using logic why it would be bad?
>>
>>132208319
>/pol/
>politically incorrect
>pure ahistoric fantasy
>incorrect
>incorrect
Does what it says on the tin.
>>
>>132208675
Politically incorrect is not defined as factually incorrect you blithering idiot.
>>
>>132208113
The only woman I've ever loved died a long time ago. People who betray the one person who is supposed to have your back in life are the lowest of the low. I legitimately feel hate towards you. It makes me sick to think both you and I classify as human.
>>
File: Harpy secretary.jpg (61KB, 492x880px) Image search: [Google]
Harpy secretary.jpg
61KB, 492x880px
> ITT: spergs who've never talked to a woman, let alone been with one talk about being with many women at once.

So that's why you like right-libertarianism and ancap shit. You like impossible fantasies.
>>
>>132188066
There has never been a long-term successful polygamous civilization. It's something that's practiced only by the most backwards cultures such as Islam and some African tribes.
>>
>>132208887
>The only woman I've ever loved died a long time ago.

are you pretending to be in an anime again
>>
>>132208807
>Politically incorrect is not defined as factually incorrect you blithering idiot.
Maybe I'm too newfag to know for sure, but recent history seems to hold.
>>
>>132209442
>i don't know what real suffering is like xD the only conflict I know is one I create by being a shitty human being

People die. Life is shit. A lot of irony coming from the guy who calls other people childish.
>>
>>132188066
polygamy is for sand niggers
>>
>>132208916
Would you by any chance happen to be a woman?
>>
>>132209725
Yep, they sure do. But you can and should move on. This "the only girl I've ever loved died a long time ago" is melodramatic and makes you sound ridiculous.
>>
>>132188066
CHAD gets the harem, while the rest of us have to fight his wars and pay tribute

this is the natural order of humans, during prehistory only 35% of men reproduced..
>>
>>132209830
It's not melodramatic if you really did truly love them. It only sounds ridiculous because you've never truly loved. You don't just move on, not if you've got principles. When people really love each other they're bonded forever. I know we live in a world where "in sickness and in health, till death do us part" means nothing anymore, but thats what it really means to love another person bud. Someday if you're lucky you'll feel that and if you ever lose them you'll know what it means when (especially the elderly) say they'll never find another.
>>
>>132206741
This. Islam is just a horde army, it isn't designed for civilization. It's a warrior mentality made for endless conflict. Even when the west falls they wont hesitate to fire the nukes at fellow muslims they deem inferior.
>>
>>132210667
>Islam is just a horde army, it isn't designed for civilization. It's a warrior mentality made for endless conflict.
More ahistorical bullshit. You're talking about the Wahhabi variant which is designed to suppress Islamic civilization, which, need I remind your pansy American ass, is nothing more than the habit of living in cities. Shi'a Islam is quite amenable to civilization, as Iran has proved in the Sixties, and would be proving right now if you fucking Americans weren't working with Saudi to fuck it up.
Why aren't you killing yourself for creating the problem for which you blame them?
>>
>>132209615
Political incorrectness in simple terms is a deviation from a conventional narrative of an in group. What is actually factual does not enter into the equation of the "correct narrative," especially in that political narratives are a collection of convenient poularisms that plays well with certain groups which assembled together form voting coalitions, and so facts are not typically wanted; politics is about opinions, and manipulating people to go along with yours. And neither does one side have a monopoly on "politically correct narratives," only some in groups are larger than others.

Yet that's only a label; because the place is called /pol/ - Politically Incorrect (as opposed to /new/, /pol/'s previous incarnation), should not taken to mean that any fucking thing a person may want to get away with saying is legitimate. That's what /b/ is for. Facts still matter, and some fuck who wants to push wrong ones--as to say Muslims enjoyed their conquests because of polygamy--should still get BTFO (with actual sourcing, if one were still playing by the rules of /new/). The best and most obvious way to be politically incorrect in today's world is to have your shit rooted in things that are real.
>>
>>132210868
I think you're confusing secular iran with shia iran, and giving shia islam credit for inheriting culture from zoroastrian, manichean, and christian persian civilization. remember persia wans't even converted to shia until much later than most people realize
>>
>>132188066
1post by this ID 150 replies
>>
I only see this benefit chads
>>
>>132211883
It does, if polygamy goes unrestricted then the top 20% of men get like 80% of all the sex. Good luck motivating people to work for society's future.
>>
>>132212963
False. You'll just have to learn to share women.
>>
>>132212963
>>132213223
So will Chad, if he doesn't want to have an accident.
>>
>people complaining about muh Chad's muh 80-20 ratio
What exactly is stopping you from becoming Chad?
>Muh genetics muh symmetry muh dick
Stop making fucking excuses. I regularly get laid and I'm a 6'0 tall 6 face/body packing maybe 6 inches on a good day. It's about gravitas and personal projection. Talk to people. Be funny. Make witty observations. My personal secret is situational puns. Women have cried laughing over some of the dumbest jokes I've ever made just due to good timing and proper delivery. Make them laugh, and you can make them cum.
>>
>>132213223
The most dominant man is never going to share his wives with those below him. Other men also wont settle down with all the Chad leftovers, maybe a few pussy beggars but that's it. There will still be a large group of dissatisfied men who will not cooperate in society.
>>
>>132214078
>The most dominant man is never going to share his wives with those below him
Cuck. You kill off the most dominant man and share his spoils. He is literally a drain on you.
>Other men also wont settle down with all the Chad leftovers
>settle down
Cuck.
>There will still be a large group of dissatisfied men who will not cooperate in society
They need to get the fuck over the idea that they can own pussy. It sounds like feminism, but believe me, men make out just as well with not having to put up with periods, etc. Isn't the whole point of the genetics game to keep whiteness alive, not propagate one's copyrighted shitty broken slave genes?
>>
>>132188066
Because the world is made up of 50% males and 50% females and i don't want spraytanned chad to gain a genetic monopole
>>
>>132188066
Polygamy is bad for society because it creates a bunch of wifeless frustrated males. With that all you need is one ambitious alpha ready to lead them in a revolution.
>>
>>132188066

I was actually thinking about this today.

Ideally, I want to have 2 wives. I see them each two days a week and then they can flip a coin for the third day.

And on the weekend I can rest.

^_^
>>
>>132214250
>Isn't the whole point of the genetics game to keep whiteness alive, not propagate one's copyrighted shitty broken slave genes?
And this "man" calls someone a cuck? Yes, genes of own race is more important than genes of other races, but for literally any creature living on earth and participating in evolution own genes are incomparably more important than anyone else's - even own race's, even own brother's. Race can go to hell if my future arent part of it. Denying that is like a next level of raising your wife's son.
>>
>>132214250
>You kill off the most dominant man and share his spoils
That is an easy option but the idea is to do everything the legal way.
>They need to get the fuck over the idea that they can own pussy.
This is why marriage exists, it no longer works in a decaying gynocentric society unfortunately.
>>
>>132208916
Who would hire a harpy as a secretary? This image is dumb.
>>
>>132210091
Of course he won't, he's clearly a subhuman, either arab or nigger, not quite sure. Empathy is impossible for non-humans.
>>
File: 1498979052812.jpg (214KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
1498979052812.jpg
214KB, 1024x830px
oh look, it's this argument again
>cheating isn't so bad, really, everyone does it
>degeneracy is just a word, just a perspective mang
>why are you so butthurt? can't handle women's freedom to be a whore?
>polygamy is literally a perfect construction of consent. you can make anything if people consent! (sneks / socialist agreement)
>harems 100% wouldn not form to destroy civilization because betas can't procreate
>instead, women should be common property and we all live together in a peacful orgy
this is such an ancient socialist concept that it's hilarious to go through it all again cause our civilization is dying
http://robertlstephens.com/essays/shafarevich/001SocialistPhenomenon.html
"The Communists have no need of introducing communality of women; it has existed almost from time immemorial. "
WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE
>>
File: 1498876667945.jpg (234KB, 850x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1498876667945.jpg
234KB, 850x1428px
>>132214250
You have absolutely no idea what you're fucking with. They need to "get over it" yeah? Is that also how you can build a socialist utopia? By people "getting over" the fact that they want to be rewarded for work? It's hilarious that the Chads that just fuck around try to argue for the white race, when they have no intention of raising children with any of those women. It's such a sad state of affairs that in our whore culture even the manwhores can only tell the betas they're losers, even though they are the ones that build society each and every time, that vast number of losers.
>>
>>132189212
This definitely could work. Not many clients, but wealthy clients.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>132213223
>Implying women want to share non chads
>>
File: eslibyabilsultan.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eslibyabilsultan.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>132188066
Four mothers-in-law.
>>
>>132188066

Polygamy is antithetical to a Civilisation. The basic founding block of a civilisation is a family unit: a Man, a Woman, and Children. The reason this unit works is because it satisfies all parties involved. The Man has a home, a Wife to care for, and Children to carry on his lineage after he dies. The Woman has a Man to look after her needs, and Children to carry on her lineage as well. Children have two parents willing to instruct and protect them.

Adding more than one Man/Woman to the unit will destroy it, as inevitably it means that one party is no longer satisfied with the arrangement. In this case, feelings of jealousy will inevitably erupt either between Women/Men (whichever there is now multiple of) or between Children as they vie for their Father/Mother's attention.

Polygamy creates instability in the most fundamental level of Civilisation, it can work in exceptional circumstances, but by and large it will destroy Family, and therefore destroy Civilisation. Those advocating for it are no better than other degenerate elements in society, the end goal of both being the destruction of the Family.
>>
>>132188066
I have. I'm in a trio with two women. Would recommend. Shame everyone would rather be told by a book and church how many people they are allowed to love for life.
>>
File: 1498000712265.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1498000712265.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>132214019
>What exactly is stopping you from becoming Chad?
>Stop making fucking excuses.
2/10 made me laugh
>>
>>132196604
>not wanting young women
I'd rather have one, young, fertile young woman than many used up grannies
>>
>>132218650
>not marrying sisters
>>
>>132203378
>DNA analysis proves that although 80% of females have passed on their genes, only about 40% of males have.
This has largely been disproven by modern y-haplogroup data.
>>
>>132219885
Only if they are twins.
>>
File: 1498674435751.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498674435751.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>132188066
I think I may try this over the course of my next relationship, I think im cult Leaderish enough and having 2 women to love and cuddle with would be the shit
>>
>>132194444
This is correct. Numerous studies on the subject.
>>
>>132188066
Because I'm afraid of dangling from a tree during the hordes of RRREEEEE chanting betas' Day of the Rope.
>>
>>132209725
>Life is shit.
Then why did you force it on your children
>>
>>132188066
because dealing with one wife is enough hassle and trouble already.
>>
>>132189212
great idea fellow ancap. secret tip for you, get married in the british virgin islands (where the marriage law is still set as if it's the 1500's).

if you are a millionare, you want to be "residing" there and keeping assets there. no bitch will be able to touch them.
>>
It's not for me but who am I to judge. Love is love.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3048029/Aussie-twins-spent-250K-plastic-surgery-share-boyfriend-named-World-s-Identical-Twins.html
>>
>>132188066
I can't get one woman, what makes you think I can get four?
>>
>>132205177
This.

Better off a single Dad than mess the kids up with a crazy stepmom.
>>
File: polyandry[1].jpg (27KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
polyandry[1].jpg
27KB, 615x300px
Can't get a woman? No worries, get a woman and a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rorIAathO80
>>
>>132189844
There are less women than men under 35. And women over 35 shouldn't breed.
>>
>>132219900
source?
>>
>>132188066
4x the PMS and periods... And I can barely not kill myself when my wife is on the rag.

So not worth it...
>>
>>132190124
No, that's twice the bullshit that is your fault no matter what.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.