[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Kek people, officially from God you guys in nowise awoke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey Kek people, officially from God you guys in nowise awoke the ancient gods from any slumber. Get back behind Jesus, Satan. Your fake magic and little digit riddles the 4channers roll offend me.
>>
>>132185409
Now this is the kind of Chinaposting I like.
>>
>>132185409
I shall plague the Kekistani with flies, since frogs eat them.
>>
>>132185535
>走开同性恋
>>
>>132185409
>If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Ecclesiastes 7:2-4
>>
kurwa mać
>>
>>132185632
>走开同性恋
Now, if google had controlled translation, and you actually didn't type "gay off" what have us but a mass amount of confused language in a world that was once what they thought united?

>现在,如果谷歌控制了翻译,而你实际上并没有输入“同性恋”,那么在一个曾经是他们认为团结的世界中,我们有什么有趣的语言呢?(FROM GOOGLE SPECIFICALLY NOT ME)
>>
File: ,;'.png (3MB, 2500x2251px) Image search: [Google]
,;'.png
3MB, 2500x2251px
>>132185632
If you were even Kim, using a VPN tryin to say the internet has been translating through smart technology a bunch of lies about every nation! I'd say well sounds like CNN, bad news!
>>
Every racial dictator, first know to see by the hearts of the spirit inside, the tree's fruits thereof, before judging and don't go by the clay alone. But be racially aware. It's fine. All.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.