[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About the retraction of 17 intelligence agencies...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170629_nyt_0.jpg (42KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_nyt_0.jpg
42KB, 600x311px
>NYTimes publishes story about 17 intel agencies confirm Russian collusion
>Repeated everywhere
>Hilary used it repeatedly in debates
>Talking points day in day out
>JUNE 2017
>NYT retracts story, not true
>Not true
>Not true
Ok so I know why the MSM does it but what the fuck, not one of these 'intel' agencies comes forward and says this is bullshit. Not one? 8 months of silence...No statement, nothing? What's the reason for this?
>>
>>132185172
Because they want Trump out. They had a plan for dirty globalism and he's not doing what they want.
>>
>>132185172
Each intelligence agency has thousands of compartmentalized agents, noone knows what the fuck is going on at any giving time.
>>
>>132185172
Post link you jackass

My need to know more is intensifying
>>
It was clear from the start that each agency didn't have an official unique stance on it.
>>
>>132185172
Typical government employees don't do a damn thing unless forced. They were probably looking at each other asking "did we do that?". Someone eventually got around to determining that they didn't. And the media will spend months promoting bullshit that confirms their bias while about one minute on Friday night retracting it.
>>
You have to be a special mind of retard to believe that the department of energy or the dea, much less the other agencies had a fucking opinion on it.
>>
>>132185952
This.

A friend ran a bank scimmer from his Intel server for a year before getting a better paying job in the private sector.
>>
>>132185172
DEEP STATE
E
E
P

S
T
A
T
E
>>
>>132185172

Like 25 minutes after the NYT retracted their "17 agencies" John Podesta was on Fox still mentioning the "17 agencies."
>>
File: 1491177427066.jpg (3MB, 1125x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1491177427066.jpg
3MB, 1125x1558px
>>
the deepstate is full of globalists and neocons that side with media

why would they bother correcting them? They all want to make sure DRUMPF! gets impeached.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.