[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tiring shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: solution device.gif (26KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
solution device.gif
26KB, 600x370px
>be me
>driving around town with buddies
>hungry as fuck
>"hey, let's go to Rally's, i heard they've got great burgers there"
>okay
>park and walk up
>it's not even a fucking restaurant, just a tiny kiosk where you grab your shit and eat outside
>some black guy getting his shit from a drive-thru in his car
>walk inside
>anorexic sheboon (nappy hair and all that) manning checkpoint charlie
>gives the evil eye as soon as they see us (no minorities in group, european/eastern european origin)
>open mouth to order
>cut off by sheboon
>"sorry honey our systems are down come back in 10 minutes"
>windows 7 computers in background are on desktop and have order programs open, no sign of issues
>turn around and gtfo
>watch black guy driving off with food right as we fucking leave

Why do niggers always act like this? It's getting fucking annoying.
>>
>>132182067
You should've gone back after ten minutes and ask again in blackface. Works for me.
>>
>>132182419
Is there any serious way to piss off niggers who do this without getting in legal trouble?
>>
>>132182067
The last Rally's I walked up to had a rat poking his head out of the overhead fluorescents. If your story is true, she did you a favor.
>>
>>132182871
Take a sneaky video when you go in there. Then call the owner. Or sue the shit out of them, tell the ACLU. It's a fucking windfall to be a victim these days, especially a racial one.
>>
>>132182067
>"hey, let's go to Rally's, i heard they've got great burgers there"
literally no one to blame but yourself
>>
File: Whatchu tryna eat, Whitey.png (572KB, 695x671px) Image search: [Google]
Whatchu tryna eat, Whitey.png
572KB, 695x671px
>>132182067
>>132182871
>current year
>letting Blacks prepare your food

No.
>>
>>132184193
That was one of my friends. Personally I wanted some Burger King, because it's the only fast food that doesn't give me burger/taco shits after a short period of time.

>>132184202
We ended up going to a Taco Bell. Sure, spic food and whatnot, but at least the crew there was bereft of niggers and didn't seem to have too many spics.
>>
>>132184362
Rally's is fucking dope but yeah there's always nignogs manning the grills. You're better off going to a Sonic or a Wendy's.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.