[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And If The Snake Was Lifted By Moses, What Have Ye?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: '.png (281KB, 452x407px) Image search: [Google]
'.png
281KB, 452x407px
And if Donald Trump really does, my, will. Surrendered thy nation unto God, God above nation, Jesus Christ The Word ruleth. I shall say it would be a very nice thing if Barron learned to play the trumpet instrument, with his dad already with him, and they both learnt and thanked to God, ending prayer in Jesus name if you do these things, and Barron is a Baptized in the ways of John Christian child. I will give Barron Trump the little one they all made fun of, The Holy Ghost. For Jesus gives, not I, I am but a man. I can't cry no more. The spirit is grieved and I see the full extent of the end times broken heart. A bleeding heart plant grew black one day, not in darkness but in grieving and in mourning make sure Donald knows the wisdom of much sorrow much grief. But that the hairs that go white be like snow, silk wool white. THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH JESUS CHRIST GIVES IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD. FIRST MAN COULD OBEY THE LAW THEN THEY KNEW NOT WHAT THEY DO THEN GRACE SAVES AND BAPTISM SECURES. SEE YE TO IT.
>>
>>132181055
And if the disciples found a promised land likened unto how we treated Israel, what would any father say even the founding, if they had not Jesus the Christ? Thus look at thy ways the constitution all the manner of these things.

If a city were made of gold, named New Jerusalem, and it was placed upon the most judged place of the earth, what promise land likened unto Moses did the founders plant. What seed when you think, did we treat it first like homeland, back even unto Eden and we even say, we know a place in Israel.

I'm very angry. Jesus.
>>
Canada Day was me grieving for the 4th of July.
>>
File: trump om.jpg (422KB, 2000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
trump om.jpg
422KB, 2000x1501px
>>
>>132181311
Trump has to be Christian.
I want to see more Jesus come forth from him.
More Bible get a little more scripture in there let them know like your wife did she said the Lord's prayer. Melania Trump and when I heard that I said who would ever dare, lie to God now, for they, the USA is deep in The Lord Of Hosts Who Cares thus what, would they do that prayer our Lord spoke, and not know Jehovah's looking? Oh now the heads are turned yes GOD LOOKED.
>>
File: jesus_king_of_the_kikes.png (1MB, 1024x1483px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_king_of_the_kikes.png
1MB, 1024x1483px
>>132182213
>>
>>132181055
And verily if I said, serpent in Eden if I grabbed Eve's hand and said we're walking back to our God, how could darkness ever comprehend that before we left we said we forgive you snake, and then we walked back to God and you had not the privileged to harm one of these two little ones here, such as these.

And there was a place for Satan and his angels. Hell.
>>
>>132182509
>Hey, here's who's really behind Israel. Not big bold Benjamin LMFAO but look, it's R. I'm ok with his appearance, it's about heart you see the all seeingness of God sees into the hearts. And Reuven's just a man. At first look with no background information, I wouldn't doubt anyone even him could be a true believer in Jesus, it's about the heart with knowledge and wisdom in mind.
>>
File: 1.jpg (352KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
352KB, 1024x768px
>>132181055
You guys wouldn't imagine Pontius Pilate having a duel with the last Pharaoh.
You can all forget about Caesar, this isn't about Julius.
If I said this was two lions one was bad one was good fighting I'd say our Lord Lion Of Judah Jesus Christ won within the Holy Spirit we all have been given by Jesus which is God's Grace.
>>
>>132183298
I had joy in my heart knowing at least, AT LEAST, Pontius said he wasn't responsible for the death of this just person, and dipped his hands in water, and I thought about the baptism for a moment, and how Jesus can claim and create Holy Water. I said you know if Pontius ended up believing our Lord Jesus Christ I'd be a very happy man rich in spirit more than any know. More than any riches even of Solomon, of material, but when I see heart to heart with family. This is how God loves.
>>
>>132182963
Yea they say the beedy eyes the this the that nose what have ye, but would God not accept all humanoid images of Him, who go to Him, through Jesus Christ our Lord, the only begotten son of God, offspring of David, and bright and morning star? Jesus is open, unto all. Also people by now can let go of the bad news of Hitler, and if people found some positive news it's ok, maybe he was just judged a long time for something, but we let it go already right? I do. I'm not lifting heros here either you see.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.