[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you escape the blackpills /pol/? How do you go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497484922480.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497484922480.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
How the fuck do you escape the blackpills /pol/? How do you go back?

I've been reading more and more politics, hoping to get more information to redpill normies, but what the fuck? The more I learn, the further I become on the autistic spectrum. I can't have "normal", enjoyable interactions anymore, as it seems all I can think about is the big picture. Is there any hope to go back /pol/ to escape this curse?
>>
>>132181031
Relax and enjoy the ride. Learn to hate your fellow man and the trouble they cause will become hilarious. Every problem you saw coming will culminate in a punchline that kills thousands.
People are too dumb to achieve anything else.
>>
nope. You are stuck. Only thing to do now is drag more people in with you.
>>
Think of it as a hilarious joke and that we will all die eventually. There is an end, enjoy the ride.

>“Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Macbeth
>>
Leaving /pol/ for a while helped me seeing the world from a better p.o.v.
But, as you can see there is always a comeback, it's unevitable.
>>
>>132181219
The grey pill, the only rational and logical pill.
>>
>>132181219
>>132181442
I can't see it as any kind of joke, since (((they))) are seeking to destroy people's lives.
>>
>>132181031

Take the lead pill. No, not saying you should kill yourself, just recognize that the time for talk has long since passed, and people's obsession with talking instead of acting is the true cause of all of our problems. It doesn't matter if the jews threw themselves in to ovens, someone will fill their place when they're gone. Only the will to fight ( actual bleeding life or death fights) will persevere and change anything anymore. Intellect and reason are completely subjective until you break it down to the level of physical violence.

Tldr, your brain hurts because you're trying to reason with stupid people, which is about as productive and sensible as being obsessed with getting a quadriplegic to go rock climbing with you.
>>
>>132182027
Then you're putting too much value on people's lives and ruining the joke for yourself.
You're like a guy who won't laugh at AIDs.
>>
>>132181467

How is that the grey pill, you FAGGOT.
>>
>>132182177
I am, but is it not right to defend civilization?
>>
File: whitelady-1-1.jpg (13KB, 229x318px) Image search: [Google]
whitelady-1-1.jpg
13KB, 229x318px
Take the Nature Pill.

Spend about a week (really only 4 days is enough) camping or in some cabin with no electricity, this will fix your body clock.

Also you'll notice just how damn tired you are when you're not being falsely kept awake through all the electric light.

You'll feel much better just from that alone.
>>
>>132181031

keep what you know to yourself, unless you see opportunity to start a discussion. stay on people's levels. interact with them in a way that you know they will be comfortable with. you give the redpill through subtle interactions, and having some sense about what is appropriate to talk about to each specific person.

just because you know some shit/swallowed some black pills does not mean you have to give up normal life and interactions. if anything, it should encourage you to keep learning

the 'big picture' is that the world is all a stage, equally good and bad, wondrous and terrible. we're all here for a reason and there's always something new to learn#

consider a spiritual path

all pills lead to god
>>
>>132181031
Have kids, they keep you too busy to be worried all the time.
>>
>>132182441
Let's say your neighbor is threatening to jump off the roof. He says he wants to die and everything you've said has been ineffective.
In your case, you want to bodily pull him back up. But in terms of this metaphor you are much smaller than civilization, a midget. If you try to pull him up, he'll pull you down with him.
Might as well put some popcorn in the microwave and see if he does a backflip.
>>
>>132182596
i feel like just having a gf would get me out my motivational slump, but i literally have no idea how i would go about doing that. I heard people say church but i feel like that would be strange to approach strangers in church.
>>
>>132182714
Fuck I wish I was more powerful.
>>
>>132181219
This attitude saved me. Now I hate everyone and I've never been happier.
>>
>>132181031
This effect will last on you for a while, but not forever, lay back on researching everything and dont come on /pol/ as often, then you will be able to have normal conversations again, just remember the main things, jews are bad, muslims are bad, niggers are bad so you know what to avoid in life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.