[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screw It I'm Buying A Nikab ONLY $9.99

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Nikab- hijab.png (171KB, 1052x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nikab- hijab.png
171KB, 1052x433px
After going to Subhuman Mart today that was it.They have conspicuous cameras in Mal Wart That have 6 LED's that take flash pic of you when you get close! I took a picture of these flashing cameras taking a pic of me but I have a flip fone (No schmartie fone 4me) But I guess I didn't save it.I don't take many pictures with my phone for Verizon to have too.
So they have them curently by cosmetics and the BOOZE.
Laq Tram is saving like snapshots of you it looks like.
6 leds 3 and 3 maybe IR's too?
FUCK THEM.So as long as we have muzzies everywhere I'm joining the fun.
I give a rats azz who see's me.When I go in stores now I'm buying this Nikab.
Take a picture of the Nikab.The lighter side of the Muzzie invasion! People will KISS YOUR ASS if you wear one of those anyway.FukU surveillance HellMart.
TheWalmarteers HU-MAN RESOURCES also shut down 20 items or less.Retards STAND In line TO CHECK THEMSELVES OUT!
FukU HellMart If they could they would have the customers stock the shelves and clean the toilets for'em too!
NIKAB time...only $9.99 and as soon as I get back in my car off it goes.Fuk the survelace state and their catalouging us for AI I always am in black and I wll get a black one.
>>
Are you schizophrenic or just fucking stupid?
The LEDs just make you look up.
>>
This is TIME CUBE tier rambling. You're either a very convincing troll or you might actually be schizophrenic. I would visit a doctor.
>>
>>132180150
So you don't mind? GOOD SLAVE!
>>
File: 1494203254667.gif (1013KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1494203254667.gif
1013KB, 500x296px
>>132180389
You need a med check.
>>
damn op i hope you don't stab your mom in her sleep
>>
File: dr suicide.png (70KB, 720x629px) Image search: [Google]
dr suicide.png
70KB, 720x629px
>>132180164
Thats what YOU would do.Thank God I'm not you! Doctors have a high suicide rate,and US Medical care (alopathic Rockefeller Medicine Dr's) are the third leading cause of death in Obambacareland
>>
buy one op and be very rude while wearing it

make racism great again!
>>
>>132179980
thanks for the laugh OP
>>
>>132180737
All she has to do is go to the alopaths and they'll take care of it.They'll take care of you too! Go see one!
>>
>>132181045
I really am going to get one for going to SubHuman Mart
>>
>>132181197
You do have a point. The health system is one of the biggest scams in history.
>>
>>132180652
"Meds" yes "MEDS" will make me NORMAL like you! Pills pills pills! They are ALL GOOD eat as many as you can! And you can be a happy normie
>>
>>132180937
They'll kiss my ass!
>>
>>132181329
I haven't seen a quack in 17 yrs.My Mom worked in a hospital,and when she fell and broke her hip,her Quack pals sent her to the best Qucks in Chicago Gratis (hospital loved my Mom) Quacks told her she was old get used to walking w/a walker! No cure for a piched nerve! Well I sent her to an accupuncturist and after 6 visits she was back in the halls of the hospital doing what she loved to do.I can heal myself pretty good.Fuk Rockefeller medicine.
>>
File: 1494971608990.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1494971608990.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>132182082
We're sending an operative to check on you.
You aren't doing well.
Don't be alarmed, they're going to help.
>>
every time i come to /pol/ I think i cant find a thread more dumb then last time, but by god you have set a new high bar
>>
File: laser .jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laser .jpg
3KB, 225x225px
See this ripoff? The Light Fantastical. Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation. https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-light-fantastic/

They'll milk the hellout of you and you can perform the same thing with a $5 laser.Stick it in your bellybutton ...Your main artery is behind it. You can treat all your blood in 20 mins.I do it for an hour. It makes your blood make it's own nitric oxide.Look up healing with a $5 laser.
There are other things i have done with it.The best antibiotic you can get is cayenne.I use it for untold uses.Highest IU of vitamin C ...People trust the quacks because they seen Rockefeller Medicine TV shows where doctors are Gawdz.We have the internet.You can heal yourself pretty easy if ya ain't stupit. I love the ppl and their Go see a doctor solution! Cucks.
I will be anonymous.Hijab Nikab is kewl for them and me too now.
>>
>>132182622
Glad you got a thrill there normiefag
>>
>>132182603
Have them pick me up a watermelon while they're at it and some iced tea
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.