[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most white people think blacks are despicable? This is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dfds.jpg (655KB, 1966x3000px) Image search: [Google]
dfds.jpg
655KB, 1966x3000px
Do most white people think blacks are despicable?

This is the honest impression i have of blacks

>A disproportionate amount of criminls
>Lazy and are on welfare
>Cry about racism but hate other races, especially whites
>Turn a blind eye to black violence and stupidity and yet wonder why white people don't take them seriously
>Apefrica

Wait. Why do you even put up with them?
Pic not related
>>
I dont put up with them
>>
>>132179240
Blacks are without a doubt the dumbest and most worthless race. The planet would be better off without them.
>>
>>132179240
If we don't tolerate them and treat them with reverence our governments throw us in jail. That's why. Otherwise no one would tolerate it.
>>
>>132179240
I don't put up with them, but mostly because I don't live around any.

I think most Whites do think they're trash, but they're afraid to say it. They'll smile and nod at Jamal but inside they know.

Faggy liberal types in places like SF genuinely do like niggers though, but that's because niggers can't afford to live anywhere near them and they don't have to deal with their shit.
>>
Blacks have asked me why I don't hire niggers.

I say "You know why." and they go quiet.

They know they are shiftless, dishonest, lazy, impulsive and violent shits.
>>
>>132179240
Post 100 niggers in all of human history that have made a positive impact on mankind. Actors dont count.

That is all of human history and all niggers gooooo.
>>
>>132179240
There are some black people that I like, but it's generally not worth taking a risk to meet new ones.
>>
>>132180458
Jesus, brutal.
>>132180692
Peanut butter guy? We literally wouldn't have peanut butter without him, it simply wouldn't exist ever.
>>
>>132179240
yes, negroes = cancer
>>
>>132179240
Can't really do anything about them
Can't mass deport them because
"omg human rights you neo-nahzi"
Can't keep them out of our communities because
"omg your literally a KKK memeber"
Can't keep them out of our business because
"omg you need diversity affirmative action now!"

We know they suck and would prefer to stay away from them but we cant.
>>
>>132179472
Australian abos and some south indians/asians are proven to have genetics inferior to niggers.
>>
>>132181039
>Peanut butter guy? We literally wouldn't have peanut butter without him, it simply wouldn't exist ever.

Wrong. The Aztecs invented peanut butter, not a nigger.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.