[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you complaining about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: Aztlan_flag_rb.jpg (804KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Aztlan_flag_rb.jpg
804KB, 3300x2550px
Mexicans migrating to the Southwest is just things returning to their natural balance. We are descendants of the Aztecs - the People of the Sun.

We belong here. You stole the Southwest from México now you are complaining there are Mexicans there.

Well too fucking bad gringo - We belong here! We didn't cross the border, your European borders crossed over us.

This is the America. It was the land of the natives, the land of the brown people for 40 thousand years before you pigskins even got here.

I don't care if you are a Burger, Canuck, Strayan, Argie, New Zealander, South African or whatever - YOU ARE LIVING ON STOLEN LAND. If you don't like "diversity" you can always get your racist cracker ass back to Europe.

The only "White Nationalists" that have a point are the Europeans. They are in their homeland. The rest of you never belonged here.
>>
>>132179108
Top b8 m8
>>
>>132179108
Eat my shit nigger.
You faggots never lived here.
>>
File: 1497241127508.png (605KB, 555x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497241127508.png
605KB, 555x595px
>>132179108
>We are descendants of the Aztecs

Nice try, Jose, all hispanics are mixed to hell and back
>>
>>132179503
Really?
>>
>>132180036
Yeah, really. Mexicans didn't flee Texas after the war and Mexico needed white settlers to settle the land since their shitskins wouldn't. Texas belongs to white people. Spics never actually used it.
>>
>>132180036
Don't try to argue about Texas history with a Texan. We get taught that shit in elementary school.
>>
>>132180188
>>132180241
You stole that land.
Mexico invited white settlers to develop it not to revolt and steal it.

Maybe we'll do the same to the Southwest see if you like it :)
>>
>>132181375
>You stole that land.
Didn't steal shit. We settled it and won a war of independence for it.
Cry all you want but you only have Mexico because you won a war for it.
>>
File: div7 (2).jpg (273KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
div7 (2).jpg
273KB, 865x528px
>>132181479
Yes and now we are winning.
We've got might and right on our side.
Time to go back to Europe you pilgrim.
Go back to Plymouth Rock! You are beaten... defeated...!

This is our land. It has always been.
For forty thousand years our ancestors have walked in California and New Mexico while you were in Europe working as serfs.

You stole it and now you have to give it back. Whites do NOT BELONG outside of Europe. Go back to your land and try to salvage it from the Muslims if you can.

This is our turf. You were never supposed to live here. It was an accident of history that is now being reversed.
>>
>>132182664
lmfao, no you're not. Starting in september local and state police will be carrying out immigration duties in TX. You faggots have California but commifaggia can't survive without the USA.
>For forty thousand years our ancestors have walked in California and New Mexico
Really? I had no idea the the navajo, apache, pueblo, and caddo tribes were aztec.
>>
>>132182664
btw, I'm caddo you stupid nigger.
>>
You have to understand (((They))) want them here, if Mexico has a revolution and things get better in their country I can assure the majority of them will go back, they have not assimilated, thus won't care to return.
>>
>>132182886
They cut out the best part where his arms break free and he tries to feel his face with his non-existent hands where he is then met with the reality that his hands are never coming back again and begins sobbing.
>>
>>132182664
I am from Europe. Still our continent is invaded.
>>
>>132183057
The Nahua peoples originated in the Southwestern United States before settling in Central México

>>132183136
Then you should welcome us.
Our enemy is the same - the white man who stole the American lands from the natives.

If you defend the ones that genocided your people you are nothing more than a cuck.

>>132183630
Well not my problem - sort it out.
America for the Natives.
Europe for Europeans.
Africa for the Africans.
Asia for the Asians.

Everybody needs to go where they belong. Pilgrims do not belong here.
>>
>>132184833
The nahua are in mexico and el salvador. Those faggots have no claim.
I'm mostly white and my ancestors understood how much better the white people were and joined them. Tribes are for niggers and shitskins aren't capable of creating civilization.
Go kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>132179108
According to the local native groups that have inhabited the land for thousands of years, constantly warring with Aztec slavery and other central American scum, you do not have any claim to the land at all.

What you are doing is trying to justify Spanish land claims to ignorant people by using your heritage as a bluff. You do not belong in that land any more than a white man, a Cree, a Ktunaxa or a Seminole.

Now fuck off back to Azteca, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>132185220
If you identify with the Pilgrims then you have no right to call yourself caddo. Your ancestors would despise you, siding with those that killed your people.
>>
>>132180036
Spain isn't the Aztec Empire, champ.
>>
>>132182664
Are you Apache?
>>
>>132185506
Like I give a fuck. My ancestors also did the killing.
You have no right to my land regardless. I'm more native to this place than you mexiniggers. Aztecs were shit. A bunch of worthless brutal niggers. Whites were always far kinder to their adversaries.
>>
>>132185506
t. White progressive
>>
File: uhavtogobacktoreddit.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
uhavtogobacktoreddit.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>132179108
>dat spacing
>>
>>132185943
I pointed out earlier that the Aztec are justifying Spanish land claims with their heritage... I don't think they often get other natives, or people married into native families as is my case, serving them their ass like this.

I know for a fact that my wife's band is angry as fuck about this Aztlan conquest bullshit.
>>
>>132186167
Worthless aztecniggers stole everything to create the pile of shit that they lived in. They enslaved tribes who understood more about the world around them than they did.
>>
>>132186394
Also, only aztecniggers benefited from any of it.
Nothing was spread around. They were too selfish for that.
>>
California was always really depopulated before the white man came. Injuns didn't inhabit and even less spics did. We built it up, not you niggers.
>>
>>132179108
>We belong here

You don't care about the land. You want to reap the benefits of living in a society which you have zero claim to.
>>
>>132187219
California is essentially the south africa of north america.
White man comes to a depopulated desolate land - builds it up and creates paradise on earth compared to surrounding shitholes - shitskins inevitably flood in and ruin it just as they do their homes.
>>
>>132179108
A. Europeans were on this land long before any subhumans or Asiatic peoples, look it up

B. The world, including Africa, belongs to us anyway.
>>
>>132179108

> this is "our land"

>"you stole it from us"

the jews own it now and they'll own it even when hispanics become 100%. they're already 90%+ in el paso. probably 95%+ realistically. i rarely see europeans here, even with the military basees.
>>
>>132183553
post it
>>
>>132181375
Mexico stole it from the Indians. Then lost it to us fair and square. Plus there were darned few Mexicans here in 1848.
>>
>>132189169
The Mexicans are the Indians you dumb fuck, why do you think they're brown?
>>
>>132189264
They aren't the Indians who were living there
>>
File: pawnee.jpg (201KB, 1149x1400px) Image search: [Google]
pawnee.jpg
201KB, 1149x1400px
Native NORTH Americans deported the rapists and murderers to South America 5,000 years ago
>>
File: illegal_immigrants.jpg (23KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
illegal_immigrants.jpg
23KB, 460x343px
These illegal MFers need to go back
>>
>>132179108
No, you don't. Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, faggot.
>>
>>132179108
learn some history bro.
>while singing"from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli..."

https://youtu.be/_-96fKZGQVs
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.