[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dress nice for July 4th not like Dude Bro Trash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Please, if you faggots can't do anything else, show some actual respect, prove you are not degenerates lampooning America. We have to hold ourselves to higher standards.

This is our first July 4th with Trump in office, I know the situation is not looking too great ATM, even though everyone is glad Obama is gone and Hillary is not president,secretly everyone is worried. its going to be different kind of feeling as we search for others like us during this time of uncertain civility and unity. we need to prove we are committed to the older generations and to our selves that we are committed to the future of western civilization

you now represent all of us, maybe we can find the socialization outside of pol we are all looking for that can cure our collective state of mind at the moment
>>
File: gross.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
gross.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>132178446
Oh jeez, you don't have any friends to spend the 4th of July with do you? Sorry man.

On a serious note you should stop thinking that you can be a trendsetter.
>>
>>132178446
>>132178446
>>132178446

OP has never been to a 4th of July party, sorry bud.
>>
File: sammy.webm (397KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.webm
397KB, 1280x720px
>>132178769
Such a sad scenario.

OP in a shirt and slacks keeled over a Julius Evola book in his bedroom, as flashes of red, white and blue fireworks creep in through the window.

"Degenerates" he mutters, smirking to himself.
>>
Honest to God OP is partially correct, except conservatism of appearance should be every day instead of just the 4th. It's pretty obvious how the degredation of the Western cultural costume has gone hand in hand with the degrading of our culture, period.
>>
File: Rock Flag Eagle Heel Hooks.jpg (103KB, 736x459px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Flag Eagle Heel Hooks.jpg
103KB, 736x459px
>>132178446
Fuck that, I dress nice every other day of the year. I'm going to wear the same outfit I wear every 4th of July.

Pic related.
>>
>>132178769
>>132178920
>>132179057

all this projection...I didn't know asking people to dress nicely would trigger them
>>
>>132178446
not going full burger on fourth of july. Do you even burger bro?
>>
>>132178446
lol dressing like an asshole and implying anyone halfway decent looking can pull off a hoodie and jeans. Seriously you just have to not be a filthy fucking caveman, it\s not that hard. You don't have to wear chinos and an ill fitting dress shirt
>>
>>132179533

>t.leaf
>>
>>132179533
That dress shirt isn't ill fitting. It is clearly fit how it's meant to fit. It may not be the fit you care for (or myself. The pleats look ugly as hell as they always do.
>>
I would kill myself before taking advice from anyone on here.
>>
>>132180044

like voting advice?
>>
>>132179488
checked take this gay ass preppy shit back to europe it is why faggots lost your home you look like buttpirates ffs
>>
>>132180044
kys
>>
>>132180238

this entire post is ironic and you are not even aware of how much it is
>>
>>132178446
So flip-flops still in?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.