[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve King

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Steve_King_Official.jpg (72KB, 565x716px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_King_Official.jpg
72KB, 565x716px
I am in contact with /ourguy/ Steve King, easily America's most based congressman. What are some alt-right policies he can propose as bills?
>>
>>132175400
Why isn't he running for president?
>>
>>132175400
fuck off alt-cuck
>>
>>132175400
Deport all spics to their countries and all niggers to Africa. Outlaw sodomy again
>>
>>132175618
Also national Jew database
>>
>>132175400

The fuck-off we're full act.
>>
>>132175400
Congressional term limits.
>>
>>132175674
You're fucking retarded.
>flag
Checks out
>>
Take away voting rights for welfare recipients.
>>
>>132176828
Fuck off kike
>>
>>132175400
only allow abortion for non-whites
>>
File: 65641.jpg (878KB, 2032x1524px) Image search: [Google]
65641.jpg
878KB, 2032x1524px
>>132175400
an amendment to gas the kikes and nuke israel
>>
>>132175400
Repeal the Hart-Celler act.
>>
>>132175400
require learning english to get citizenship
>>
>>132175400
I echo >>132176751
>congressional term limits

Also:
>the wall
>curb immigration in general
>repeal the 19th
>tax reform
>end welfare handouts for having babies
>>
End birth right citizenship
>>
>>132175519
how the fuck is steve king a cuck are you fucking retarded
>>
>>132175400
Repeal the Immigration Act of 1965
>>
End dual citizenship, and circumcision ban.
>>
Ask him why tf UFO shit was getting leaked in Wikileaks w Tom Delonge
>>
>>132175400
Ending.
Birthright.
Citizenship.

I'd also like to decriminalize prostitution so that roasties lose their control over mens' ability to have sex and consequently have to offer more than just a bod.
>>
>>132177282
He is and that's only the beginning for nu-/pol/.

>>132175400
>What are some alt-right policies he can propose as bills?
Seriously? This >>132177339

Even more seriously? Federal requirement to vote, 2+ years into citizenship, 21+ years old.
>>
>>132176828
Fuck off kike
>>
Tax cuts for billionaires.
>>
>>132178371
How about showing a passport to vote and having your thumb dunked in dye so everybody can see if you've already voted once?

That would filter out people too stupid or lazy to get a passport, which is actually pretty easy if you're not a nigger or don't have any documentation of who you are (and if you don't want documentation so you can be FREE then why would you want to vote)
>>
>>132178567
This is what actually will happen
>>
National voter id
Prohibition on anyone with dual citizenship in federal government
End birthright citizenship
EXTREME tax credit for higher tax brackets(which will essentially be white) per child.
>>
>>132175400
bumpo
>>
>>132175400
No public schools, libraries, NASA, or any other shit we don't need.
>>
>>132178716
Sure, that sounds good. I just want age of req to vote 21+, people vote way too young. I was politically retarded at the age of 18 and so were almost all my friends (we also all thought we were ebin).

And 2+ years into citizenship so no
>LET'S RUSH 500.000 PEOPLE IN TO VOTE right before the elections
bullshit.
>>
>>132175400

Mass deportations for all Jews back to Israel
>>
Repeal any existing restriction on firearms or firearms accessories, repeal the ATF, and make English the national language wherein we punish people speaking other languages by mandatory 2 year prison sentences
>>
round up all registered dimmocraps and self proclaimed progressives and put them into FEMA camps and border wall labor camps is the legislation I'd love to see come out of DC.
>>
>>132179233
I was politically retarded until my late 20s, except for the part where I decided early on that political parties were all bullshit. And that certainly doesn't stop me from seeing tremendous retards of all ages on line at the polling centers.

So I don't know about 21+ or not, but I'd leave that up for debate. I would prefer to think that if you're old enough to expect to be able to consent to adult sexual relations and to be treated as an adult according to the law, that you should be expected to be old enough to have a political opinion even if it's a stupid one.

But absolutely no vote for foreigners, waiting period for new ones, and I'd say if you don't want to renounce your dual citizenship then you can't be trusted to vote in the interests of either country.
>>
>>132176912
Very much this
>>
>>132179848
>But absolutely no vote for foreigners, waiting period for new ones, and I'd say if you don't want to renounce your dual citizenship then you can't be trusted to vote in the interests of either country.
Full agree on this, rest of the post maybe not so much.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.