[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's A Matter Can't Take A Joke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: trump wwe.png (375KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
trump wwe.png
375KB, 470x352px
I guess CNN is a joke. Full Article Here: https://www.americanalttimes.com/
>>
>>132170810
CNN.can.not.take.a.joke.
>>
>>132170919
humourless news network
>>
>>132170810
aren't jokes supposed to be funny?
>>
>>132171185
I guess not since CNN is the joke
>>
>>132171284
well argued, fatty
>>
They'll just try to literally capitalise on it.
Let them make their mistake.
I'm not unhappy that the President is at war with MSM, I hope he has them put in Guantanamo.
>>
>>132170810
Our government media today are acting as if they are all at danger from the public because Trump is telling people to attack the media.

If these people stopped lying and pushing an agenda for 5 minutes, they might see why there ratings are plummeting and why people hate them so badly they are fearing for their lives.

But NO. They just demand we hate Trump and do what they say. They really need to be forced to shut down before they start even bigger problems.
>>
>>132170810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW0sy8w23rU
>>
>>132172681
Same here kiwibro, the salt is real.
>>
File: anderson-cooper-600.jpg (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
anderson-cooper-600.jpg
117KB, 600x600px
Imagine the sweaty wrestling match these two have every time they vacation in Thailand

The video is out there
>>
The British media is reporting on this in EXACTLY the same way. They're accusing Trump of violently harassing the press and wanting to shut down freedom of speech - for posing a meme.

If he attends the West Point graduation ceremony, the media will accuse him of starting RWDS and literally dropping leftists out of helicopters.

If he gets North Korea to start cooperating with international observers, he'll be accused of trying to violently torture and exterminate all Asian people in the name of capitalism.

If he gets Iran to (actually) terminate their nuclear program, he'll be accused of supporting global warming and trying to start a Muslim Holocaust.

He's figured out that he can't win with these lunatics, and that there's no point in trying. I doubted him at first (especially with the Syria bombing) but he's doing a good job.
>>
I mean it is in incredibly poor taste for the fucking President to tweet dank reddit memes about himself, but CNN and the entire rest of the news media are falling for obvious b8 for like the millionth time

If they didnt give Trump an entire day's news cycle every fuckin time he tweets something absurd in the early morning, he would stop doing it
>>
File: file.png (71KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
71KB, 187x270px
>>132173394
>>
File: 1492229894998.jpg (195KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492229894998.jpg
195KB, 888x1024px
>>132170810
I was grinning ear to fucking ear and fist bumping the air on the toliet at work watching that video.

Trump is truly one of the greatest President of our time. The way he deflects CNN's accusations that he is not "Presidential" by telling them he is "Modern Presidential" resonated so sounded with me. As well as many younger people today.

He is bypassing the corrupt bullshit agenda driven machine of major news media and talking directly to each and every citizen via twitter. Uncensored and unmolested. I mean think about this, how fucking insane is it that every single day multiple times a day. The PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES is putting out messages directly to me?

Trump's twitter use is one of the smartest and potent tools in his arsenal. It keeps his fans happy, it keeps moderates informed and instills a sense of a President that is in touch with them, and it delivers a daily ass thrashing to every pissed off liberal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.