[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Refugees.jpg (173KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees.jpg
173KB, 1100x619px
Why does the left wing media (which is owned by a lot of first class Jews) celebrate the arrival of Muslim refugees in first world countries when there is a war going on between the Jews and the Muslims?
>>
>>132169775
Wonder why no one has answered my question yet. I usually get answers from 4chan asap.
>>
>>132169775
They want to incite hatred of Muslims in the west so that we go along with the later crusade to establish greater Israel, goyfriend
>>
>>132172192
It would be funny if we teamed up to deport bagel instead
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (392KB, 1034x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
392KB, 1034x800px
They got 911
Us shows up and get regime change on anyone threatening to israel

Destabilize arabs, while israel bought up smuggled isis oil cheap
>>
I don't know either which is why I think this Jew thing is a load of poopy shmoopy am I right fellas?
>>
>>132169775
because they hate white people more then they hate muslims and they are using the mudslimes to kill the whites then they'll use blacks to kill mudslimes thena sians to kill blacks then eskimos will kill the blacks then jews will kill the eskimos cause theres only like 20 eskimos
>>
Your mistake is thinking that the Jews operate as some cohesive unit with an endgame. This is not typically the case. The Jew operates by instinct. Just as a parasite instinctively feeds off of and destroys its host, even though the death of the host will mean the death of the parasite, so too does the Jew feed off of and destroy white civilization. The individual Jew does it to increase the value of his stock portfolio, or because feel good refugee messages are getting clicks and money right now, or because he's invested in the government contracts to house refugees, or out of outright hatred for whites. But more often than not it's just the Jew operating on his nature to destroy and bring down institutions. The patriarchy, family, white homogeny, sexual ethics and mores, traditional marriage, and the biological notions of sex itself have all been targets for the Jew's deconstruction. It doesn't always benefit the Jew: Jewish writers are proponents for all of these, yet at the same time languish over the fact that Jewish girls are race mixing and fags are demanding marriage in Israel. The golem has come to life.
>>
twitch is running a big charity stream today (SGDQ) which benefits MSF, which is literally bringing boats 10 miles off libya, picking up migrants and smuggling them to italy. They proudly and freely admit what they are doing. I made a thread on /v/ about it and it got deleted. People are donating money because they think that the money will go to healthcare for people in war torn regions, when it is really going to pay to transport more migrants from libya to italy.
>>
File: 1007293.jpg (28KB, 321x475px) Image search: [Google]
1007293.jpg
28KB, 321x475px
>>132173487
Read this book if you're actually interested. It's written by an actual academic biological psychologist who was credentialed and respected in his field until his research resulted in this book, which showed the Jews for the civilization destroyers that they are. He forgot to insert a Putnam-esque chapter at the end about how "none of this matters, we should still love and embrace everyone" chapter at the end so was called an anti-semite, now he's one of ours.
>>
>>132173672
This shit is fucked up.
>>
Gee, wonder why the jews would want to move the people they hate out of thier backyards and into ours? Really makes you think
>>
>>132175404
Not all Jews live in Israel. When Jews welcome people who are Islamic into first world countries, they are welcoming them into their countries (mostly).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.