[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based religious Jews are based af!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1499033302321.jpg (12KB, 190x285px) Image search: [Google]
1499033302321.jpg
12KB, 190x285px
Learn which Jews to hate. Conservative voting religious Jews are no threat. We need to focus on the OTHER Jews.
>>
File: wake-up.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
wake-up.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>132167156
This is actually very true. Religious jews are not ambitious enough to be a threat to even a weaker surrounding culture - they would have taken off those stupid weirdo hats a long time ago if that was the case
>>
>>132167600
Ambition is ok in my opinion, what matters is intention.
>>
>>132167156
Do they vote Likud?
>>
>>132169381
Not sure.
>>
>>132167600
The Jews which Hitler tried to deport are the Jews who push degeneracy, communism, and are in fact, not actually God's chosen people.

As Revelation 3:9 says:

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

There's a reason that the same politicians who push degeneracy are also tied to satanic cults. As Ephesians 6:12 puts it, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The only way to save this world is to become Christian, and radicalize Christians- not to become terrorists- but to become warriors of God who will drive out the barbaric hordes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.