[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1092834871923.jpg (55KB, 480x685px) Image search: [Google]
1092834871923.jpg
55KB, 480x685px
Damn...
>>
Racism is alive and well in America.
>>
We can fix the disparity by having all black children assigned to white families
>>
Breaking news: Niggers are bad parents. But first, our leading story; the sky is blue and the sun rises in the east.
>>
>>132166227
or assigned to ovens.
>>
>>132165718
Actually this sounds parallel to that Africa family takes all the bread story, post that shiettt
>>
>>132165718
That's because most black families have only one parental figure working and they're broke as fuck.
If you're broke as fuck and your kid is working, they better be helping to pay the bills.
Disloyal children, not bad parents. well parent.
>>
>>132166440
+1
>>
>>132165718
>Blacks keeping themselves down as usual.
I'm not in the slightest surprised. Though, White boomers did something similar with their kids, kick them out when they are 18 to fend for themselves. No surprise we are where we are.

The ideal family should have a multi generational house that allows for the current elderly to not worry about being shoved into a home to die, and for the younger generations to not worry about finding money for rent, but building wealth to better themselves and their family.
>>
File: Architectual Racism.jpg (193KB, 2065x820px) Image search: [Google]
Architectual Racism.jpg
193KB, 2065x820px
>>132165718
>implying most white parents don't make their kids get jobs in highschool
Why do fucking niggers expect constant praise for doing shit that they're SUPPOSED to do? I had a job at 14, you don't see me bix nood'ing about it on kikebook.
>>
>>132165718
Only morons think that their race is the reason of their failure or the race of others is the reason they succeed

saged
>>
>>132165718
Oh well. They should have taken good advice and not have fostered a local economy almost wholey based on criminality and "get rich or die trying"/ "get rich quick" gimmicks.
>>
>>132165718
>meanwhile on their phone their mom bought them, on facebook wasting precious time instead of making money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.