[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do Chinese Canadians Fit into Conservative Culture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: atlas.jpg (118KB, 712x1072px) Image search: [Google]
atlas.jpg
118KB, 712x1072px
I'm Chinese, I'm Canadian, and I'm Conservative. I support capitalism and free enterprise. I like reading Ayn Rand and Frederick Hayek. I feel a lot of Conservatism in the West is shifting to a more racist alt-right kind of conservative. I was just wondering where Chinese would fit into a world of alt-right Conservatism.
>>
>>132159646
You belong in China.
>>
>>132160410
Or BC
>>
>>132159646
please continue to take over Canada with other conservative chinks. We burgers like you more than lame ass leafs who deserve the rake.
>god speed mr. chong
>>
>>132161139
What he said
>>132159646
Please redpill others on the Jews. It's your duty
>>
>>132161482
how the fuck can he redpill others on the jews when he supports Capitalism? Capitalism is literally the jewish ideology of the right
>>
As far as we are concerned, you're still a chink mate
>>
>>132159646
Depends. Did you bring a rake for the Canadian day of reckoning?
>>
>>132160410
Bullshit, he belongs in Cuckanada, Leaf. Your country is officially on big Chinatown now, for us Burgers to visit for some dim sum and a few kekz at the industrious Chinaman taking over from the lazy, drunken, effeminate hippy (Trudeau), hosers.
>>
>>132159646
Difficult since alt-right is identity politics for white men. You'd probably fit in better in a libertarian party (they exist in Canada but only at the provincial level)
>>
You're good. Nazis have always aligned with asians.
>>
>>132159646
Given the current state of Canada you chinks might as well take over and it'll be an improvement.
However you need to understand why this is generally about the race and not your views.
Even if you remain conservative, your chink kids will be easily baited into leftism because they'll be a minority and the left always panders to the minorities.
Even if they'll not be baited into leftism, your grand children can be baited into hating the whites on the ground of asian identity.
This is why ethnic minorities are always troublesome. We've seen it hundreds of times in history. It just doesn't work because minorities are always the weakest link in the state so the enemies strike there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.