[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

er

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>be Arab
>your people aren't even considered worthy of being conquered throughout most of history because your lands are nothing but barren desert and you do weird shit like bury your daughters alive
>the Persians and Romans tire each others forces after literally hundreds of years of wars and dynastic infighting
>islam comes in the 6th century
>arabs somehow put aside their autistic chimping and look elsewhere beyond their barren shithole to conquer
>Umar: "Akhi, lets walk in to Persia and take out the remaining reserve troops
>"By Allah! It is truly a miracle from the divine that we have conquered two of the largest superpowers!"
>arab caliphates emerge
>realize they've got a bunch of knowledge in other languages and nothing besides regurgitating the sound of phlegm stuck in your throat (Arabic) through poetry makes sense to you
>"Akhi, I have an idea! Let's get a bunch of translators from Persia, Rome and India to translate this shit for us while we do dabke and drink sage tea!"
>works have been translated to Arabic
>*Suleiman al-Rashid bin Camel piss drinker II rubs his hands in excitement*
>"H-hey, Akhi. Let's claim to have invented algebra and shit"
>Fast forward 1,000 years
>the arab world is in ruins, divided by sectarianism, the only notable contributions to the modern world consist of making post-hangover greasy food
>go online
>see arabs jerking each other off in an echochamber clamining to be superior to anyone despite being the ass end of every single joke in society
>>
>>132157327
yeah, whats your point?
>>
>>132157327
Technically, it's only the Gulf Arabs who're scum. Levantines are a bit better.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.